PDA

View Full Version : A Warning to my friends

Zerixia
04-16-2003, 07:28 PM
Just want to start this post off by saying sorry for posting this here, still banned from Druzzilro.net From past issues.

Anyway this is a warning to let my friends know that someone has hacked into my account and god knows what is doing to my characters. If any of you guys see me online that is NOT me, I'm trying everything I can to get my password back but looking for grim, I have only ever given my password out one time. and that was Lonskils, after that I changed my password to something I'd remember that no one else knew cept me, I know Lonskils wont do that to me shes my friend so no worries sis if your reading this I dont think you'd do that at all :) If any of you guys are reading this and playing right now and have AIM can you do a who on the following characters and tell me on AIM.

Zerixia
Slacia
Aberina
Cerissla
Mistalie

My AIM name is Auroraknight9343

I Have a grim feeling I've lost everything :/ oh well wish me luck friends.

Zarxen
04-16-2003, 07:55 PM
Why not phone SOE? That's the first thing I would do is make a phone call and explain the situation...Don't bother with the email, PHONE!!

Zerixia
04-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Problem is there closed I tried Zarxen =/ why I just did the email. I tried calling first. and it said there hours were over for the day. I'm so scared right now, I know I'm not the best person in the world or the best enchanter, but I dont want to go out like this. I want to quit when I'm ready not some coward that is hacking an account for phat loot. which I honestly didnt have.

Zarxen
04-16-2003, 08:04 PM
Oh yeah I know you can't get hold of them voice at this hour, but first thing in the morning that's what you should do:), when the customer support people are at their offices.

Good luck.

Citidal
04-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Sorry to hear that happened to ya Rixi. :( Zarxen is right though. The e-mail takes forever to be responded to, and a phone call is really the way to go - customer service rep's are a little more sensitive when dealing with the actual voice of a screaming guy or crying girl... or the other way around. Whatever. Hehe. :) And don't worry, we can form a banned-from-druzzilro.com club. I did that thing where you, umm *cough* like, voice your opinion, I think it's called. Yeah, Grim doesn't like people doing that so I can't go back. Yay!

Good luck Rixi!

Citidal

Zerixia
04-17-2003, 08:26 PM
Welp I tried 3:30 am to log in last night. after 5 attempts it lets me in, says I have had 35 failed attempts at accessing my account
and lets me in, during the tries earlier I used 2 keyboards to make sure, one of which is brand new, I dont understand it, I have that Password Memorized, I try this afternoon it does it again 6 attempts later it lets me in, I'm going to contact tech support anyway to see whats going on. ever attempt I got an 0016 (invalid password/screename) It makes no sense, at least all my characters ok was so scared :l

Abyori
04-17-2003, 11:42 PM
Whew! seriouslly! ><

Kallaill
04-18-2003, 01:40 AM
tsk

Abyori
04-18-2003, 10:38 AM
hrmph.

Vinen
04-18-2003, 01:16 PM
0_o

Buazag Bonesteel
04-18-2003, 01:29 PM
The thoughts of anyone else messing with your characters really sucks. It's scary sometimes to think of the time we've devoted to building up our online avatars heh.

Very few people get my info for this very reason. That it is somehow possible for an account to get hacked into..../shudder.

I've been lucky so far and never had anything like that happen. Would be nice to think that customer service would be on that type of thing quickly. But that's a fantasy world all of its own.