PDA

View Full Version : Planar Contentions

Blambil_VE
08-31-2001, 04:24 PM
Quick Question, in as generic terms as I can.

VE is scheduled to go into PoF in about 1:30 mins. (scheduled on the druzzil board)

One of our members just came onto our board, panicing because Guild X is up in PoF, taking all the quest mobs. (Golems, etc) and anything else they feel like killing to get to those mobs.

Obviously there's communication going on between Guild X and our officers, but this is a bad thing.

Guild X is an IGB member. What can we do to prevent this from happening?

Quintall_ML
08-31-2001, 04:31 PM
Well, right now you can send a tell to one of their officers or their IGB rep, and ask them to pull out respectfully.

For the future, you can post on both boards, as some have done in the past, including ML.

Blambil_VE
08-31-2001, 04:39 PM
Sounds like a good idea. I know we can't do anything about the night guilds, but it would be nice not to have to worry about IGB guilds jumping your raids.

Ciner
09-01-2001, 01:11 PM
Welp we are guild x hehe, I logged on late in the day and people were already in PoF whilst no VE were there yet, we didnt kill any of the golems cept broken and left.

But more to the point, if you wish to not worry about IGB guilds then post it on the IGB that you'll be there I rarely read any board but this on the hoss site.