PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Geranon =P

Erinonz of Crystal O
04-23-2003, 07:07 AM
Wanted to say hiya to all my friends in Hoss...hope you guys are doing well =)

Also looking to get in touch with Geranon...last night some of us CO folks smacked little Phinny and Geranon was looking to loot the KK robe I believe...It didn't drop but I know where he may be able to find one if it is MQable.

Anyway, if you see him can you ask him to drop me an email at anniecurt@hotmail.com or send me a tell in game (Usually on either Erinonz or Draelynn)...oh or MSN messenger handle is Erinonz

Thanks much and congrats on Xegony =)

Erinonz
Crystal Oracle

Erinonz of Crystal O
04-23-2003, 07:54 AM
lol hmmm never thought I'd see the title of "virgin" over my picture hehehe

Erin

Geranon Morrowind
04-23-2003, 09:44 AM
Sent ya an email, but if you look here fist, would be really interseted in that robe if ya know where to find one. I'll be on any time after 5pm most nights PST. Gimme a tell, i'll look for ya when i get online tonight.

Erinonz of Crystal O
04-24-2003, 07:26 AM
Grats Geranon =) glad I was able to help

Erin :p

Buazag Bonesteel
04-24-2003, 08:08 AM
<3 Erinonz

That's 2 different boards I've bumped into you on in recent days :D

I ran into you just enough in EQ (mostly on alts heh) to think that you would have been fun to hang out with more. Must have been the "Waaaay to perky for public consumption" thing ;o

Geranon Morrowind
04-24-2003, 10:39 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH ERINONZ !!

Weazle (my rogue) is now fully epic'ed. finished the quest last night.

Weapons of the Weazle:

Braided Strands of Corrupt Mana 12/16 +1 mg dmg (13/16)
Ragebringer 15/25

(Locustlure for slows)

he so fast its FUN.. lol

Erinonz of Crystal O
04-24-2003, 12:26 PM
Anytime darlin =)

hehe I think Buazag is stalkin me! Where is Elkay when ya need a protector !?!?! =P

hehehe Hiya Buazag =)

Erin

Buazag Bonesteel
04-25-2003, 07:13 AM
Nah....I'm no stalker....just someone who spends WAAAY to much time perusing message boards.

I need help before I turn into a Eomer ;)

Erinonz of Crystal O
04-25-2003, 07:55 AM
ack no pickin on Eomer...he is hawt! lol

so when we gunna get together and kill stuff Buaz?

Erin

Buazag Bonesteel
04-25-2003, 08:00 AM
As soon as you start playing another game...I think I've finally kicked my EQ habit. You wouldn't know it from my continued presence on these here EQ related boards but I havent played in quite a while ;)

Quite a few cool games I am looking forward to now though. Playing Shadowbane right now and looking forward to Horizons, Realms of Torment and of course EQ2.

Maybe somewhere down the road we actually will get to kill stuff together ;)

Erinonz of Crystal O
04-25-2003, 08:19 AM
WUT!?!?! there are OTHER games? hehehe

only other game I have been considering when its released really is City of Heros...but who knows...I may try Shadowbane sometime =)

Erin