PDA

View Full Version : lehp

Vinilaa
04-28-2003, 11:47 AM
What is the best program to use to make an EQ scrapbook of screen shots?

Can someone give me some advice on this?

Don't hold back just because I have incriminating screenshots of you... :eek: :D

Maelikki
04-28-2003, 02:05 PM
humm need some automated stuff ?

no idea wut you mean by EQ scrapbook but if you want to broadcast huge amount of ss : convert em all to jpeg
zip the whole thing
and put the zip up somwhere

now go answer your email slacker !

Vidmer
04-28-2003, 02:27 PM
Knowing Vini, she probably wants to do something a little more artsy-fartsy then that!

vegu
04-28-2003, 02:47 PM
I made a scrapbook script before but kinda stopped putting one together because i have so few old screenshots that it was hardly worth it, i still have it around if you want to see if its what you need (needs PHP and mysql tho)

Vinilaa
04-28-2003, 06:01 PM
That would be awesome Vegu!!! I have a ton of screenshots on four machines :eek: (one of which is currently in another state) so I need to get them all together and sorted onto one machine before I will need the script info. but that is exactly what I'm looking for. :cool:

Mae - d'accord je suis trés occupée! Je dois étudier pour mon examen!!

Also, I tried converting my Drakky/Famor SS to jpg but it was still too large to post here :| Not sure what the problem is... Anyone have a clue? I resized it but now it's teeny and I nub like it. :/

Thanks everyone who replied (except Vidmer) :eek: :rolleyes: :D

felh
04-28-2003, 06:08 PM
photoshop has a built in option that coverts a /dir of images into a photo albumn. photo albumn contains thumbnail onclick it shows the actuall size. i believe you can choose how many photo/thumbnails per page etc.

and its all automated :|

(btw when i say photoshop i am reffering to photoshop5.5. i assume that the later versions still have the feature.)

Maelikki
04-29-2003, 03:59 AM
well to resize a bmp you need :
change size ;) 640x480 is a good size 800x600 would be max
save as a jpeg with medium quality

for the scrapbook there is prolly a way to make a php script reading a directory and making you a gallery out of it. however it wont generate low size thumbnails

but my guess is that if you give a thumbnail dir and a normal size dir it can make you something nice auto updating the page as you upload
saving you from mysql ;p

PS : Good luck for your exam bebeh