PDA

View Full Version : New Headphones!

Exitilus
05-01-2003, 06:52 AM
Have these in the mail headed my way ... can't wait!

Buazag Bonesteel
05-06-2003, 08:11 AM
Living in a house with several apartments in it....good headphones are an occasional must for me as well....those are nice looking :p

I went somewhat middle of the road. Not the absolute best set out on the market when I bought them but close enough to suit me.
Sennheiser HD-590's. Nice and comfortable for those times when I find the need to be wearing them for extended periods plus they are open air which I like.

Exitilus
05-08-2003, 03:54 PM
Yeah, I've heard much about the comfort of the Senn 590s. I was going to buy 600s myself .. but the fact that the 650s are coming out this summer .. well, I decided I'd suffer less buyer's remorse if bought something on which the price wouldn't plunge soon after purchase ;p

Those ones are Audio-Technica W100s .. not top of their line either - the ATs peak out at the W2002s which are special editions, come in a huge steel box, and cost about as much as a new computer, haha. (the W100s are their top of the line non-limited run headphones - at slightly more than senn 600s)

Though .. all that being said, I bought them as much for the unique look as for the quality, hah.

-Exit