PDA

View Full Version : Thuggo's night out in Turkey.

Jalynfane
05-14-2003, 10:17 AM
http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/03_03/03-03_vomit_etiquette.htm

I don't think this is recycled but I could be wrong. Thuggo sent me this from his Turkish prison. Good news is he gets out in four months.

Eomer
05-14-2003, 12:46 PM
That was an excellent article. Being well versed in binge drinking, much of it was old hat for me though.

Unfortunately, it also dug up awful memories of my own personal experience with being puked on.

So there I am, standing at a bar chatting it up with the two hot bartenders (I went to junior high with them). I order my drinks and turn to my right to check the score of a sports game on the TV. Suddenly, I feet something hitting my left leg. My first reaction was thinking to myself, before I had even turned my head, "ah crap, one of them is dating some dude, and he just tossed his drink on me." I begin to turn to my left, expecting some behemoth bouncer ready to pound on me.

About halfway through the turn, the thought crosses my mind "weird, I wonder what kind of drink this is, my leg feels really warm." As I continue turning, I notice there is no one standing within 5 feet of me on my left side, except for some balding putz standing there hunched over with his hands on his knees, looking confused. With horror I realize what happened. Several of his friends are standing a few feet away, obviously apprehensive that they are about to see their drunk friend get his nose broken. "Did you just fucking puke on me?" The guy just kind of stands there looking confused, so I repeated the question. "oh, sorry dude" he manages to stutter out.

At that point I was more in shock than angry. Having someone puke on you is a traumatizing experience, you see. Before I had a chance to get angry, two bouncers had walked over, seen what happened, and put him in a head lock and dragged his ass out. The guy had obviously been drinking for quite some time, and probably had already puked, because all I had on me was liquid, no chunks. And it smelled like vodka slimes. They gave me free drinks for the rest of the night, but I only stuck around for like 15 minutes because I felt so disgusting, I had to go shower.

Bleh

Thuggo
05-15-2003, 06:32 PM
I will have you know that I don't vomit in public. I use the bathrooms like a civilized person.