PDA

View Full Version : Rotation Schedule

Quintall_ML
08-30-2001, 03:17 PM
Myst, hope you don't mind, gonna get this moved so you won't have to deal with it anymore at this point. :)

Trak - Hoss (P), CN (F), L`Malla (9/1), GAP (Joined 9/2), Seekers(F - 9/9), ML (T - 9/5), IG (9/10)

CT - Hoss (8/29), L`Malla (9/7), Vind (), ML ()

Zland - Hoss (8/25), L`Malla (8/31), Vind (F - 9/7), ML (9/8)

Kland - Vind (P - 9/4), Hoss (P - 9/5), ML(9/6), L'Malla (F - 9/10), CN (P - 9/3)

Dain - ML (9/2), Hoss (), Vind (), L`Malla (), Seekers ()

Statue - Vindi (8/28?), Hoss (9/2), L`Malla (9/9)

Ragefire - ML (8/27), GAP (Joined 9/2), Hoss(T - 9/6 ), Seekers (T - 9/2), VE (9/9), CN (), VH (), L`Malla (), Vind (), IG (), TR (joined 8/25)

Yelinak - ML (9/9), Hoss (P - 9/7)

Sev - Seekers, IG (8/8), L`Malla(8/22), CN (8/26), GAP (Joined 9/2), Vindi, Hoss, VE, VH

Tormax - Vindi (), Hoss(8/30)

Dozekar - Hoss (8/31), IG (F - 9/7)

Lend - Vindi (P), Hoss (9/1), ML (9/8), L`Malla ()

Sontalak - ML (F 9/10), L`Malla (P - 9/9), Hoss (P - 9/10)

You know the drill - follow with confirmed dates when mob is down
also double check to be sure you are in the rotations you want to be in

I know it is a pain sometimes - but please post a quick note when a mob is taken down by your guild so we can keep the rotation updated

There are now some (P) up there on various mobs, based on the fact they lived through the days those guilds were due for them. I'll be putting the dates with them and the F's as well.

[Brackets] are temporary removals from rotations.

Based on the guidelines, removing Vind from the Dozekar, Sontalak, and Yelinak rotations due to 3 passes in a row.

Based on the guidelines, removing ML from the Statue rotation due to 3 passes in a row.

Current Rotations:
Trak = Hoss
CT = Vind
Zlan = Hoss
Klan = CN
Dain = Hoss
Statue = Vind
Ragefire = CN
Yelinak = Hoss
Sev = Vind
Tormax = Vind
Doze = IG
Lend = L`Malla
Sont = L`Malla

Thanatoz
09-04-2001, 11:58 AM
Im wondering why so many guilds are in a rotation and yet pass repeatedly on a mob. The schedule isnt meant to reserve u spot so that when you "feel" like you can kill it. I see several mobs that guilds have taken ZERO initiative on attempting them.

Cant we just remove guilds who pass on a mob every single time? If not. You might as well put IG down for Zland, Kland, CT, Statue, Lend. And Ill keep passing on them until im fucking ready to kill them. Seem fair?

quit being wankers and either shit or get off the pot.

Lylala
09-04-2001, 12:49 PM
LOL not sure who you are referring to specifically, Than -- CN passed on one, and that was Klandicar. Why? Because we
A) just got new leadership and are still ironing out some kinks
B)were busy doing other things, and by the time I realized Kland was up, it had already been a while, and I thought it best to pass this turn.:p

Sirensa
09-04-2001, 01:09 PM
Hoss only passes when we are up for too many other spawns all in the same day. It's not for lack of wanting to kill - just lack of time. And we usually try to tell the next guild up in advance we won't be able to make it for our turn.

Dlgoth Riknueth
09-04-2001, 01:20 PM
Only thing I've officially passed on was Lend, and it was due to a crappy night all around, it's not that we had no intention of doing/trying lend, night just didn't flow so I called it off..

Indecisive_SoN
09-04-2001, 04:42 PM
Rage dead Sunday/Monday.

We failed on Dain and never tried after server crashed so we pass.

Blambil_VE
09-05-2001, 01:56 AM
Who killed Rage?

Andaas
09-05-2001, 03:39 AM
Seekers and Hoss traded Ragefire spawns because Seekers was putting forth a lot of effort to kill Nagafen last week. Hoss will be on the next Rage, then the rotation will continue as it was (we were back to back in the rotation, so there is no change or inconvenience to anyone really).

Quintall_ML
09-05-2001, 05:03 AM
Sontalak down 9/4.

ML and Seekers swapped Traks for this spawn (back to back, so no harm no foul).

Trak down 9/5 very early AM.

Lylala
09-05-2001, 06:27 AM
Post has been purged now, but I asked that CN be taken off the Doze rotation, so it's not our turn :)

Blambil_VE
09-05-2001, 09:30 AM
So am I correct in assuming Seekers never got skipped on a Ragefire? (RE: the out-of-IGB killing before rejoining)

Mystari
09-05-2001, 02:41 PM
Here is what happened to the best of my recollection...

Rotation:

ML, Hoss, Seekers,VE, CN,VE, L`Malla, Vind, IG

Seekers had just been put back on the rotation and would have been up after Hoss but because of the one spawn out of turn - they were skipped once and VE went after Hoss instead.

So to answer your question - yes - I made a notation when it happened and they missed thier scheduled turn. No further consequenses were talked about cause it has not become a habit.

Now my question, I know that many of us were not exactly happy when this happened - but I've answered this particular question twice already and wonder why is it repeatedly bought up when rotation has gone on? Let's look ahead - Mobs taken out of turn really only have to be worried about when it is a repeat occurance, then everyone will have to decide on a way to further discourage such actions again.

Myst

Blambil_VE
09-05-2001, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the reply Mystari:

Just as you, getting correct information to our guildmembers to keep tempers low and everyone on the same page is important. Thank you for the clarification.

Enki_VE
09-05-2001, 03:17 PM
Howdy y'all.

I was wondering if it might be practical to change the format of the rotation postings. What I'd propose is to post things such that the next guild up for a mob would be at the start of the list, with the remaining guilds in order of when they get a shot.
Let me give an example - consider the Ragefire rotation, which is currently posted like this:

Ragefire - ML (8/27), GAP (Joined 9/2), Hoss(T - ), Seekers (T - 9/2), VE, CN (), VH (), L`Malla (), Vind (), IG (), TR (joined 8/25)

Under what I am proposing, it should look like this:

Ragefire - Hoss(T - ), Seekers (T - 9/2), VE, CN (), VH (), L`Malla (), Vind (), IG (), TR (joined 8/25), ML (08/27), GAP (Joined 09/02)

I realize this would be a bit more editing for the maintainer (Quintall), but I think it would be relatively minimal (just cut and paste the head of the line to the tail upon a kill) and it would make reading the lists a lot easier - just look at the start of the line and you would see who is next.

Anyway, if this is too much work np, I thought I'd just offer the suggestion.

Andaas
09-05-2001, 04:06 PM
I think that it would generate too much work to do that for every rotation, but since everybody and their brother is on the ragefire rotation, perhaps Quintall wouldn't mind updating that specific rotation that was to keep things more visibile.

Dlgoth Riknueth
09-05-2001, 04:27 PM
Who's up for what is listed at the bottom of the main post. I don't think it's too hard to figure out :D

Ciner
09-05-2001, 08:46 PM
Seekers get there Zlan yet? Been 6 days since last one died according to list thing =o

Indecisive_SoN
09-06-2001, 04:32 AM
We are going to pass on Zlan.

I would also like us taken off the rotation for Zlan and Klan.

We are in no way, shape or form able at this point to take these mobs down. Nor do we wish to waste anyones time.

Thank you.

Sirensa
09-06-2001, 09:44 AM
Ragefire is up atm.

It is a little too early for Hoss to get people to kill him and our cleric in bed for about another hour - lazy slacker - soo we'll be taking him out as soon as possible.

Anyone who is anxious to get it over with and the next one spawning as soon as possible is welcome to send a tell to Rika or Kenthia in game and see if they need help. I am stuck at work soo unable to be in game.

Andaas
09-06-2001, 02:04 PM
Ragefire dead around 1:45 pm pacific.

Dlgoth Riknueth
09-06-2001, 10:38 PM
gonna use our once a month pooch screw pass on CT and wack him tomorrow night.

School being back in session been hurting us lately, lot of regulars been MIA during the week.

Now to work something out with TR about fear tomorrow....

Ciner
09-07-2001, 07:57 AM
we were planning yel for saturday, just checked and hes not up yet, i know hes supposed to be up late tonight but prob too late for us to raid.

so is sat ok with ml and hoss for him?

i hear ya on the lower numbers since school started dl having same problem

Dlgoth Riknueth
09-07-2001, 08:38 AM
We're not really having a low number problem, just the important classes all seem to be in school ;)

Baramos1
09-07-2001, 08:47 AM
Ciner -

Vind is just as entitled to a "free monthly pass" as anyone else.

Good luck on Yelinak, Saturday.

Baramos

Enki_VE
09-07-2001, 10:06 AM
Sev - Seekers, IG (8/8), L`Malla(8/22), CN (8/26), GAP (Joined 9/2), Vindi, Hoss, VE, VH

Last Sev kill: 08/26

12 days have passed since Severilous was killed. VE needs green scales badly at this point - are people watching for him? The last patch was a week ago - surely he must have spawned by now?

Decadance
09-07-2001, 10:24 AM
night kids killed him last i heard =/

Thanatoz
09-07-2001, 10:31 AM
yes a few days ago Night Kids killed Sev during the night.

Enki_VE
09-07-2001, 10:41 AM
Well, that's obnoxious as all hell.

As far as I can tell, options for dealing with this are private or public pressure.

Private pressure: Anybody here who knows them tries to convince them to get on the IGB.

Public pressure: Post on druzzil-ro.net telling them to respect the IGB rotation. Actively refuse to group with them, help them, etc.

Beyond the above things get ugly - not sure worth talking about ATM.

Has private pressure been tried much?

Baramos1
09-07-2001, 11:13 AM
Ciner -

Actually, I see HoSS is up for Yelinak in the rotation.

Is HoSS passing?

Baramos

Ciner
09-07-2001, 11:17 AM
yah, thats why i was asking if it was ok with both, hoss hasnt killed a yel yet so i kinda figured they wernt interested and were staying dragon, but would be great to hear if sat is ok with hoss

Andaas
09-07-2001, 11:44 AM
Hoss has other plans over the weekend, so we will pass on Yelinak this time.

Kattoo Tacit
09-07-2001, 03:04 PM
:rolleyes:

Dlgoth Riknueth
09-07-2001, 06:20 PM
Quintall, why does it say we passed on the recent Sontalak? Leafweir asked me last night if we'd trade our Sont spawns since you guys were in WW doing Kland and wanted to do Sont while you were there.

I agreed to it, which would give ML the current spawn. The next would be Hoss's to kill/pass/fail/dance around/whatever, and the TWO after that would be ours (our trade, then our normal rotation placement).

If you guys didn't kill him last night, that would be a pass for ML, not L`Malla, making him Hoss's now. Pending what they do, we'd have the next two.

Quintall_ML
09-07-2001, 07:13 PM
I was unaware it was a trade situation, will note it now. Simple miscommunication.

Decadance
09-07-2001, 09:43 PM
CT down sept 8

Rezz
09-08-2001, 09:20 AM
If running past and logging next to the spires is engaging, there are quite a few guilds taking stuff out of turn then. L`Malla didn't engage anything but CT last night. Just wanted to clarify since there seems to be some confusion about it. L`Malla did not engage sontalak at any time. Thanks

Quintall_ML
09-08-2001, 09:33 AM
Someone there said they saw L`Malla peeps gather, buff, and pull, this not so?

Dlgoth Riknueth
09-08-2001, 10:01 AM
Not so at all. about 25 people went to WW, ran to ToV entrance and logged out. Some might have stayed for Myga PH's, I'm not sure, but Sont was never engaged. We were gonna do him today since we lost a shitload of peeps after CT since it was kinda late.

Quintall_ML
09-08-2001, 10:02 AM
K, thanks for the clarification, and grats on CT.

Dlgoth Riknueth
09-08-2001, 10:05 AM
WTF dude, you sitting here hitting refresh? :)

I was about to come back and edit the post, just to add an FYI that we'd post here if we failed or passed or killed, you don't have to worry about that. I've never been deceptive about it in the past, not going to start being that way now ;)

Quintall_ML
09-08-2001, 10:55 AM
Heh, not quite refresh, but with a second PC up and the kid watching cartoons, the notice email hits my inbox and I take care it real fast so I don't forget. :)

Thanatoz
09-08-2001, 03:08 PM
IG was so owned by Dozekar friday. You might as well not put IG down for a F, but instead put Doze down for a big fat fucking W!

Quintall_ML
09-08-2001, 11:57 PM
Zlandicar and Lendiniara down 9/8

Indecisive_SoN
09-09-2001, 05:59 AM
Gonna use our freebie pass and go tonight. We couldn't get to it last night because of the BoTB.

Smoosh
09-09-2001, 02:35 PM
Sothe rage that went down was VEs? and we should get our cleric in there now? Or am i missing it?

Quintall_ML
09-09-2001, 03:06 PM
Has Ragefire spawned and been killed?

Blambil_VE
09-09-2001, 06:32 PM
[as of 6:30pm PST 9/9/01]

If we're talking about the Ragefire that went down several days ago, no that wasn't VE's.

On the other hand, Ragefire hasn't showed up yet this weekend for VE. AS killed Naggy Sat 9pm PST, and VE has had people camped in the lair straight since that point.

Rage hasn't shown that we've seen yet.

So, to answer the question, no, VE hasn't had their rage yet.

-blam

Enki_VE
09-09-2001, 08:49 PM
Actually, we started Zordak watch from the night of he was killed - still no sign of him.

Dlgoth Riknueth
09-09-2001, 09:35 PM
Statue down 9/9

Enki_VE
09-09-2001, 11:15 PM
VE got ragefire just a little bit ago - he popped fairly late tonight. Had us worried he had popped a day early (e.g. in the middle of the naggy raid or something) - the only time we didn't have at least one monk in the lair.

Blambil_VE
09-09-2001, 11:32 PM
Rage down roughly 11pm PST if anyone cares about the time.

Enki_VE
09-10-2001, 08:27 AM
VE was planning on spawning him tonight - was Trakanon killed yesterday?

Thanatoz
09-11-2001, 09:15 AM
Trak dead sep 10.