PDA

View Full Version : what would you do if you were stuck in ground hog day!

Zappo
05-28-2003, 10:31 PM
what would you do if you were stuck in ground hog day!

Andaas
05-28-2003, 11:28 PM

Dharrk
05-28-2003, 11:43 PM

Llain
05-29-2003, 12:00 AM
What would you do if you were stuck in some fat kid's schweaty armpit?

Maegwin
05-29-2003, 07:44 AM
I think I'd go and learn Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus 1, 2, 3 and Physics 1, 2, 3...just so I could learn them all in 1 day real time and not waste 2-3 years of real time.

Depending on how long you're stuck in groundhog's day you could theoretically do everything.

Peotr
05-29-2003, 08:15 AM
Well, at first I thought it would be funny to say that I would log in, and play Everquest. And then I realized that every day, I would log in, and I would start at the same spot, and the progress I made the day before would be gone, and I would spend eternal amounts of time accomplishing nothing.

And then I had this really bad cocaine flashback and lost all sensation in my face and ass and this godlike voice that was like mine, but not like mine, said, "You know, that's kind of what your life is like now...."

As I write this I am curled in the corner of my office, rocking and crying.

--Peotr

P.S. I need a hug.

aed
05-29-2003, 08:43 AM
I think I'd go and learn Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus 1, 2, 3 and Physics 1, 2, 3...just so I could learn them all in 1 day real time and not waste 2-3 years of real time.

What makes you think you'd actually remember everything you study? =p

/aed

Jalynfane
05-29-2003, 09:09 AM
Because Bill Murray did?

Thanapur
05-29-2003, 09:18 AM
Yeah, but we are talking about a ranger here :p

Illegal
05-29-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Seanreisk
Well, at first I thought it would be funny to say that I would log in, and play Everquest. And then I realized that every day, I would log in, and I would start at the same spot, and the progress I made the day before would be gone, and I would spend eternal amounts of time accomplishing nothing.

You mean it's not supposed to be pretty much like that already? =/ What am I missing? :(

Illegal
05-29-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Aedail
What makes you think you'd actually remember everything you study? =p

/aed

If you won't remember it, then I guess it doesnt matter much what you do now does it, because you wouldn't actually be stuck, it'd be business as usual :p

BurnemWizfyre
05-29-2003, 11:29 AM
id nail all the women i could possibly find with out the use of condoms, because hey whats it matter if you get a disease or knock the woman up :)?

Kas
05-29-2003, 11:55 AM
how did i know you would say something like that burn !!

Dharrk
05-29-2003, 01:01 PM
id check the lottery numbers and buy a winning ticket on my last day

Lexoon
05-29-2003, 07:55 PM
dharrk has the idea :D

BurnemWizfyre
05-30-2003, 08:14 AM
because i have the cajones to post what 95% of the men who read this forum actually thought the same thing.

Zeldapika
05-30-2003, 08:36 AM
i'd drive zappo off a cliff :|

Talas
05-30-2003, 09:22 AM
hahaha, that comment had me laughing for a while, Andaas. :p

Maegwin
05-30-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by BurnemWizfyre
id nail all the women i could possibly find with out the use of condoms, because hey whats it matter if you get a disease or knock the woman up :)?

When Bill Murray finally got out of Groundhog's he still had the last "day" as part of his history.

So Burnem, the last woman you slept with would probably get pregnant...give you AIDS, collect child support for 25 years, outlive you, and then tell her son that daddy wasn't shit. Even though she was just "Groundhog's day pussy".

:p

Vestax
05-30-2003, 10:45 AM
Burnem Got it in one :D

BurnemWizfyre
05-31-2003, 12:28 AM
yeah but id have fun knocking the bottom out of it for a while :P

Lexi
05-31-2003, 02:17 AM
Bill Murray didn't get to go to the next day until you had the perfect day though. So by burnem's method you'd never have the perfect day (saving little kids from falling out of the tree, averting some cataclysmic event whatever) and hence he'd just keep going about his business. When he finally did have ht eperfect day it probably wouldn't involve whatever girl he's talking about unless she was "the one" so he wouldn't care !

Joshua
aka Sexy Lexi da SUPER gnome!!!

p.s. I'd read everything I've ever wanted to but didn't have time, learn to play guitar and piano, look up winning lotto numbers, take a trip somewhere on my credit card and have a blast, etc etc

Daisiee
05-31-2003, 07:12 AM
yeah but id have fun knocking the bottom out of it for a while

there is no bottom to it burnem~

Ktul
05-31-2003, 08:53 AM
That kinda reminds me of earth b flagging...wouldnt that be fun!

Rackrunner
06-06-2003, 12:55 PM
Hmmm where to start…possibilities are endless..

· Know the results of that days sporting events and place a bet with a 10-team parlay in Vegas to break the bank.
· Learn every major language according to population use starting with the most common
· Smoke, drink party up and then brag you have kicked the habit
· Learn to be a Pro Bowler, AND Golfer AND shoot baskets well, throw darts etc. Any type of skilled / not to athletic event that can make you money (betting of course)
· Go to Vegas and memorize every card delt and execute the optimum betting strategy at any black jack table in the city. Works great for betting roulette numbers too.
· Personal favorite - Practice practice practice pool all day every day, be the best period.
· Make it a goal to shagg all the lovely ladies that catch your eye
· Could always go back and pass the 8th grade, but not a priority
· Knowing literally the split second someone is going to look a certain way or be missing from their desk etc makes it very possible for a Mr. Groundhog Day Man to become invisible, just by taking advantage of opportunity. With gained knowledge here, blackmail all our dishonest politicians
· FLY to Afghanistan / Irag and spend every day canvassing a different part of the territory and FIND Osama Bin Laudin and Soddomizeme Hussein.

Just off the top of my head of course

Rack

:D

Rackrunner
06-06-2003, 12:55 PM
double post > Rack
:mad:

Thuggo
06-06-2003, 06:21 PM
The first thing I would do every day would be to shoot Vinen in the face.

Tarissa
06-06-2003, 07:22 PM
I guess I've been in Cuba too long. Burnem's response is looking Grade-A high-five.

Sakekak
06-07-2003, 08:36 AM
/agree Tari

Burnem, could you hook that up for us?