PDA

View Full Version : Director/Lingo

nwinn
06-01-2003, 09:12 PM
Anyone use this, it's multimedia stuffs...

I need to give an "advanced capabilities" speech on Lingo tomorrow and I can't think of anything advanced about it other than that it was designed specifically for Director and the neat stuff you can do w/ Director. :|

Anyone!? ><

nwinn
06-01-2003, 09:19 PM
Talas hlep!

Did anyone give a speech about Lingo in your Programming Languages class? :|

gnome gnome!

Talas
06-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Doh... haven't heard anything about that at all, sorry :(

I'm still trying to get Red Hat 8.0 to see my SBLive! card! Although I must admit I am not trying very hard :p

Good luck with your presentation! I have a test over business communication tomorrow :|

nwinn
06-01-2003, 09:32 PM
yucky test :(

Vinen
06-02-2003, 08:17 AM
kick the computer that always works for me

Angelie
06-02-2003, 10:44 PM
i used a lot of LINGO for DSS (Decision Support Systems) and even though its quite simple compared to Cognos and Proclarity, its still used by some low end companies.

Did some presentation using lingo to handle staffing and scheduling requirements as well as transportation costs. Pretty much bottom line for this project was how lingo was used to "satisfy the demand (constraint) by using minimal costs" or "maximizing profit with minimal costs"

PS

if its not the same lingo ... i guess its not =) but i'm only aware of one LINGO thats affiliated with programming...

PSS

If you want..i still have the files in my comp with the staffing problem...maybe u can use it for ur presentation...it has questions given by the professor and stuff so u can talk about that in ur presentation =D or at least have an idea...just a thought