PDA

View Full Version : Sullon Zek

Lronius de la Mancha
06-19-2001, 11:11 AM
Ok. So some of us are gonna band together and form the coalition of light. We shall cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war (names of dogs withheld due to NDA). We are gonna place the boot prints of our boots across the buttocks of evil all across the server.

Why good you ask? Because evil is a cop out! Everyone and their jahovas mommas momma is gonna be evil. By being evil they feel free to be jackasses and tools and have a vast resource of players behind them to back them up. The only downside to evil is that at times you will find it hard to get a target to hunt. Where as being Good.. if you've played on SZ during its testing phase. you would know that there's a good plenty of targets to hunt, avoid, and be paranoid about as is!

Anyways... on to the poll. Which deity team would you rather be?

Sirensa
06-19-2001, 12:47 PM
The thought of being a GOOOD character is just sooooo completely BLECHY that I can barely stand it. Then on top of that, good aligned characters tend to be uglier (ie - not dark elves).

But then.. the idea of being one of the masses (the evils) is soooo completely BLECHY that I can barely stand it. And neutral is just gay, so that only leaves good. =\

Soo that left me with the idea of an evil wood elf bard =P Because that is just so hilarious it appealed to my sense of odd. I even went as far as to create her and try her out and BOY did she suck ass. I don't even think she could kill a mosquito.

What a shitty dilemna. :D

Lronius de la Mancha
06-19-2001, 12:50 PM
roflmao

yeah I can already picture an army of inkies and the like out there.. mixed with wood elven bards... That's RP for ya.

A thought that did cross our minds, that I found amusing, was all of us playing Bards... That would be something... bellowing someone to death :D

Phaera
06-19-2001, 12:58 PM
I'm game for that. ;) I've got a couple of chars, Human Monk (worships Veeshan), Erudite Chanter (Quellious!), and my silly been pk'ed 50 times Human SK (Inno!) :D Lemme know when you're playing Lrod!

vegu
06-19-2001, 02:47 PM
Hobbits and Dorfs!

/catapult Rhedd...

Quintissimo
06-19-2001, 03:42 PM
I have a level 6 warrior named "Graccus" hanging out there on the server. I dunno if the character will make the move or not when it goes live though.

...and who does he worship? EROLLISI MARR, OF COURSE. HUZZAH!

Lola
06-19-2001, 05:46 PM
Oops I voted for evil by accident.

Those who play on Sullon Zek shall be seeing a certain half elf rogue of Erollisi Marr slumming around freeport on occasion (in the rare times that I can play)

Bullhonkie
06-20-2001, 12:42 AM
Aw wut. What's with all the hobbits and dorfs eh?

Korren
06-22-2001, 11:59 AM
evil is kewl, gonna be training mostly..

evil bard or shaman mmm yes