PDA

View Full Version : Desktop screenshot

Eomer
06-04-2003, 09:13 PM
How do you take one again? I have some relatively amusing ICQ messages to share, but I can't remember how. I pressed print screen in conjunction with shift, ctrl, and alt, but it never seemed to take one I don't think. I searched around on my HD for bmp's, and never found one.

So where does the file show up, and how do you take the pic?

Dharrk
06-04-2003, 09:17 PM
print screen key just puts it on the clipboard
alt+ printscreen puts the current window on the clipboard

you still have to paste it into some kind of editor like paint and then save it, and you can't be canadian

Eomer
06-04-2003, 09:22 PM
yeah, just figured that out, unfortunately I rebooted the computer, and since the guy wasn't in my contact list, it didn't save the history :/

Long story short, he wanted to drink my urine! He claimed it was exciting. His "interests" were funny as hell, in a sick sort of way. Normally I wouldn't think too much about "mixed wrestling", but when it's directly beside "golden showers" and "slavery", it raises questions.

Andriana Duskrose
06-04-2003, 10:27 PM
I think you are working too hard these days Eomer, you should go out on the weekend, and see this kick ass local cover band I know about, playing at the High Run Friday and Saturday...

Lothbah
06-05-2003, 02:12 AM
what's mixed wrestling?

Eomer
06-05-2003, 06:41 AM
alrighty, if you tell me where the hell the High Run is!

Andriana Duskrose
06-05-2003, 08:38 AM
Well you can take your pick actually, since we're playing a few places in the next couple months. They should all have websites with their addresses.

Highrun this weekend (6th and 7th), Kings Knight Pub (20th and 21st), Sidetrack (July 6th), and the Urban Lounge (July 10th, 11th and 12th).

I assume you know where at least one of them are! Just let me know the date so I can stick you on the guest list or something. :cool:

Eomer
06-05-2003, 08:45 AM
Yeah, I know all those cept for High Run, never heard of it. I will PM you when I manage to convince a few friends to try some place other than The Attic or Squires (they like underaged girls or something :/)

Buazag Bonesteel
06-05-2003, 09:02 AM
Sounds like fun....you should definitely travel south of the border and play at a Syracuse or Rochester club so I can check you out ;)

Had trouble with that whole print screen thing myself when I was trying to figure out that eq pixel army thing. No combo of print screen and any other keys seemed to save an image anywhere I could find. 15 minutes of effort and I just gave up as it wasn't terribly important to me to post a pic of the troll heh.

Andriana Duskrose
06-05-2003, 09:16 AM
Sounds like fun....you should definitely travel south of the border and play at a Syracuse or Rochester club so I can check you out

Heh, south and a few thousand miles east :eek:

But if you know a place that would offset the cost of travel, gear, food, and hotel, we'd definately go. ;)

nwinn
06-05-2003, 09:31 AM
Eomer, record the music or something! I wish I could go see andri's band, I love the 1 song I have! :(

Andriana Duskrose
06-05-2003, 09:54 AM
I wish I could go see andri's band, I love the 1 song I have!

Heh, one of these days we'll try and record some live stuff, but at the moment all you'd get is about 39 covers (we do a really good job with them though :eek: ) and the one original you already have. But don't worry, more originals are coming, slowly but surely.