PDA

View Full Version : Hoe goes to the gym?

Wups
06-14-2003, 08:52 PM
~~

Myztlee
06-14-2003, 09:54 PM
Can someone translate the purple blurs into something readable please?

Lilcix
06-14-2003, 10:03 PM
zaphoe fails to bench X amount of weight resulting in Roy's balls being placed on his chin.

Buazag Bonesteel
06-15-2003, 07:50 AM
Huhu....Zappo had nuts on his chin.

Fenudwin
06-15-2003, 08:32 AM
It still doesn't make much sense, but here it is more readable.
________
honda discussion (http://www.honda-wiki.org/)

Darsarin
06-15-2003, 10:29 AM
Zappo had nuts on his chin.

Is thier any time Zap does not have nuts on his chin?

Eomer
06-15-2003, 12:09 PM
Seriously, I am all up for some homosexual humor from time to time. But if anyone ever tried to put their balls on my face, I would do my best to take a bite out of them first.

Tarissa
06-15-2003, 12:32 PM
*crosses 1 thing off my things to do before i die*

:(

Zappo
06-15-2003, 12:49 PM
wasnt me... was zaphoe

Daskarde
06-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Well funny you should meantion balls on the chin....

Several years ago in the Olypmics there was a Russian, his name escapes me, who was clearly unbeatable. The russian had a move called the "Knot" which resulted in a pin as soon as he got it off as no one could escape it.

Well there was a kid (18ish) from Detriot who had a dream of winning the gold at the olypmics. However he had the misfortune of being in the russian's weight class. This kid worked with the best of the best and they tried like hell to find someway to get out of the knot, but they couldn't find one. In the end it was decided that should he face the russian, the only hope to beat him was avoid the knot and get as many takedowns as possible.

We sure enough those two would meet in the final gold medal round, and the kid did great, everytime the Russian would go for knot the kid would get away as fast as he could. Going into the final 40 seconds he had a 2 point lead on the Russian and was going for the gold. Then disater struck and the russian got the knot and locked him up, the kid's coach hung his head and knew the count was coming.

To this day the coach doesn't remember seeing anything, he says he looked down and heard the crowd scream in trimuph and he looked up to see the kid had somehow broken the knot and had pinned the Russian to win the gold out right!!!

When the coach questioned the kid about what happened the kid look him right in the eye and said "Coach, when he got me locked in the knot all my dreams were slipping away and then I looked up and saw the biggest nut sack in my face"

"You didn't..."

"Yep coach, it was the only thing I could do, so I opened up my mouth and bit them as hard as I could!!!! And, coach, you would not believe how strong you get when you bite your own nuts..."

If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind gnome, he saw it too..

Daskarde

Darsarin
06-16-2003, 06:11 AM
wasnt me... was zaphoe

Aye... but it's funnier thinking it was you :D

Buazag Bonesteel
06-16-2003, 07:37 AM
And, coach, you would not believe how strong you get when you bite your own nuts..."

ROFL.....I'm going to be chuckling about that all day.

Lexoon
06-16-2003, 01:26 PM
thats hilarious =p