PDA

View Full Version : Nda Lifted

Lronius de la Mancha
09-10-2001, 07:24 PM
Official Site Update: NDA Lifted! Pricing And European Plans To Come!
Mythic Entertainment's official Dark Age of Camelot website has been updated with news about the beta test's non-disclosure agreement being lifted.

Camelot Beta Tester Non-Disclosure Agreement Lifted
Here's an open message to the Dark Age of Camelot community from president Mark Jacobs:

Folks,

Many months ago when we began admitting non-Mythic employees to be part of the DAoC beta test, we asked them to follow a Non Disclosure Agreement as a condition for their use of the game. Since then our beta testers have, as a whole, been remarkably scrupulous in adhering to this policy. However, as we approach the release date for DAoC, it is now time to open the curtains on the game. While we expect that most of our beta testers will have good things to say about our game, we also expect that there will be some negative things said about it. We are prepared for both though of course we hope that the former will greatly outweigh the latter. All we ask of those players that are part of our beta program is when posting criticism of DAoC,to be fair, honest and to keep in mind that the game is not yet finished. With this in mind, while Mythic reserves all right, title and interest in DAoC and the intellectual property therein, the requirement that players who participate in DAoC Beta Program cannot speak publicly about the game (except in a limited way) is hereby lifted.

In other news, we will have an announcement about pricing later in the week as well as an announcement about our European distribution plans. It is going to be an interesting week for all of us.

As I said in my last letter, I thank all of our testers and the community for its support that you have given us now and hopefully you will continue to give us in the future. I promise you that it will be rewarded.

Mark Jacobs
President, Mythic Entertainment

That said, any questions you have, feel free to ask =)