PDA

View Full Version : yeah yeah i know this is old

Rika
06-20-2003, 10:56 PM
but this is the first time I have seen this

http://espn.go.com/gen/news/2001/0704/1222429.html

Peotr
06-21-2003, 01:47 AM
50 hot dogs? HA! Not impressed. All cow butts and sponge dough. Any dopesmoker will tell you that hot dogs do not satisfy. If it can't handle the munchies, it's not real food.

Now, if he ate 50 hot dogs and then finished off a Cool-Whip bowl full of Grape Nuts, I'd be impressed.

-- Peotr

P.S. And I'd get him some laxative. Maybe check him into a hospital. Or at least a hotel with powerful toilets.

P.P.S. Ok, they explained how he ate them so fast, but what in the f**k was he doing with them? Next competition, they should put some iodine dye in the dogs and then sell the x-rays.

P.P.P.S. He'd probably be disqualified, there's probably a dozen of them in his Huggies ManSize by the time he's finished. How do you train for something like this, eat cement?

P.P.P.P.S. You heard they got the 'Fridge (old Bears defenseman) to compete this year, right? Well, of course they had to hire someone, who would want to get on the stage, even at a hotdog eating contest, and get smoked by some 135 lbs. lightweight?
If I was the 'Fridge, I'd get all Muhamed-Ali-psychological on this opponent. Defeat his mind, defeat the man. I'd hire a bunch of effeminate men wearing marble bags with "Me Next!" printed on them, standing around behind him screaming "YEAH BABY, YEAH!" Destroy his will to compete.

SUBNOTE: Uhh, I didn't think of that last one, my girlfriend did. I'm normal.

Rika
06-21-2003, 03:01 AM
not just 50... 50 in 12 mins, dude says he can pack down 70 in one sitting when hes not on a timer.

Lothbah
06-21-2003, 11:01 AM
are these hotdogs in buns or just the meat?

Medion
06-21-2003, 11:09 AM
He snaps the hot dogs (without the bun) in 2 and eats them at the same time, then soaks the bun in water and gulps it down.

Ryukami
06-21-2003, 02:21 PM
Has anyone noticed he's 131 freakin pounds? lol not like he's 250lbs and 6' tall!

I saw this guy on the TV awhile ago and was amazed at what this kid eats....shoulda seen his belly, looked like a prego.
:eek:

Edit: the TV show was on Fox (big suprise) and he did like 60-some on a timer, can't remember how long. Also ate a block of butter (easy to swallow down but it was BIG block!) and a sheetload of cow tongue.

Aindayen
06-22-2003, 03:02 PM
Apparently he doesn't know what hot dogs are made of!

Forty
06-23-2003, 12:42 AM
What kinda hot dogs? Wimpy store bought or the carnival size hot dogs?

Wonder what that translates into for weight? Each hot dog weighs how much?

Vinen
06-23-2003, 06:30 AM
Ive watched that contest before a few years back down there. They are normal Carnival size Forty. Like Ball Park size etc. Disgusting thou. I avoid the cheap hotdogs are stores now after biting into one and getting a bone.

anyone remeber a year back ro so they had someone on called gluttonfest? was fucking gross that guy won that as well. They had them eating butter, sweet bread (brains), cow tounges. was fucking disgusting.