PDA

View Full Version : You might even laugh.

Myztlee
06-25-2003, 04:52 PM
President Bush is in an elementary school giving a talk on government and how it is important to them and their mom's and dad's. After his talk he asks if there are any questions. The kids put up their hands and the president points to a kid and asks, "what's your name?"

"Well, I'm Billy" the kid says

"What's your question", says the president.

"Well I have three questions", Billy says. "The first is why did you invade Iraq without UN support, two why are you president when Al Gore got more votes, and three what ever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"

Just as the president was about to answer Billy's questions the recess bell rang, so he said "We'll continue after recess."

When the students came back in, the president said, "Ok where were we, oh yes, who's got a question?"

So the children put up their hands and he says "you in the back, what's your name?"

"My name is Steve."

"What's your question Steve?"

Steve says "Well I have 5 questions, first why did you invade Iraq without UN support, why are you president when Al Gore got more votes, what ever happened to Osama Bin Laden, why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early, and what happened to Billy?"

Tilea
06-25-2003, 05:12 PM
Hahah, poor Billy :)

Buazag Bonesteel
06-26-2003, 08:56 AM
Rofl