PDA

View Full Version : Kland and Sont - "Handshake" Agreements

Baramos1
09-12-2001, 12:40 PM
Having Kland and Sont on rotation has proven to be stupid.

Most guilds in the rotations have either failed or passed repeatedly. Most of them have passed/failed enough to be removed from rotation, but we haven't bothered to do so.

ML is now joining the ranks of passing Kland and Sont sometimes.

They're too much of a pain, don't drop loot, take too much time, and the guild just hates them.

Keeping a record of passes, fails doesn't make sense under these conditions.

From now on, if either dragon is up, just ping the other guilds here or online.

It will be much simpler this way.

Baramos

Quintall_ML
09-12-2001, 05:34 PM
Done, just post ahead of time if you plan on fighting either of them on a particular spawn please.

Also about to do the same with the Statue, since it seems to be ignored for days at a time sometimes.

Andaas
09-12-2001, 06:16 PM
If we are to use a "handshake" agreement on certain mobs, I would prefer that there be public knowledge still kept as to who last killed these mobs and when. That way in the event someone decides to hog a spawn, at least someone can *cough* and maybe make sure that they are getting their share.

This could be done as simply as:

Klandicar - ML (8/26)

Sontalak - ML (9/1, 9/4)

Statue - L`Malla (9/3)

(note: these dates are not real or anything, just made up for this post).

Showing consecutive kills will help us see who is taking them. Having this information will at least make others think about going after these spawns more, rather than leaving them.

Baramos1
09-12-2001, 07:18 PM
That's fine with me.

Quintall_ML
09-13-2001, 07:01 AM
Will do.

Going to add the Statue to this actually.

Andaas, I'll make a separate thread from the rotation, so as not to continue to make that post grow daily any more than necessary.