PDA

View Full Version : Rhapsody

Vinen
06-27-2003, 08:54 AM
Interesting Band. Sort of metal meets holywood production great band thou. There music can give you a lift.

Buazag Bonesteel
06-28-2003, 09:53 AM
I agree....haven't heard a lot of their stuff but what I have heard has been pretty cool. A lot of the less well known bands that I've heard I have my brother to thank for it. His progressive metal based music collection is nothing short of ridiculous ;)

Vinen
06-28-2003, 09:13 PM
I own all there CD's.. that are reasleased in the US dont feel like paying 30 to 40 $ for imports when I can just DL the MP3's.

Buazag Bonesteel
07-02-2003, 09:38 AM
Yeah....what I have is all downloaded stuff. Some good quality and some not heh. I just don't have the funds for all the music I would like to buy. Unlike my brother who would probably go without eating for a few days if that was the only way to afford a new CD from one of his favorites.

Funny thing is....I am the one who introduced him to the prog metal world way back when. I had him listen to one of my favorite CD's at the time (still is actually) Images and Words by Dream Theater. Now 10 years or so later he has amassed a collection of music that must easily be 500 CDs strong.....and it is HIM that introduces ME to new tunes :p

Maelikki
07-02-2003, 10:27 AM
rhapsody is okay however the lack diversity listen to one album and you pretty much listened to everything imho