PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper's Tomb

Sirensa
09-12-2001, 01:35 PM
Hoss planning a run on warder's for this Saturday.

Just as an FYI since I know other's here are capable of killing them.

Thanks =)

Baramos1
09-12-2001, 01:47 PM
ML is going in tonight, per previous plans.

Sirensa
09-12-2001, 01:59 PM
Ok - forcing a rotation onto these then since this isn't the first time we have wanted to head there to find them all dead already.

We are on next spawn of them - whenever that may be. Please respect that and give us the courtesy of telling us for certain when they die in the future so we can make our plans.

Baramos1
09-12-2001, 02:03 PM
They will be dead tonight, so consider that you've been pre-notified.

Quintall will add you to a rotation, and you can count on us to abide by the rules of rotations.

Baramos

Andaas
09-12-2001, 05:37 PM
Isn't this ML's 3rd consecutive run on the warders (if not more)?

ML was well aware that other guilds have been killing warders. Hoss did not raise issue last week when our plans were interrupted - we post our intention this week, and you basically say no? WTF is up with that?

This forum is about cooperation, that doesn't sound very cooperative to me.

Quintall_ML
09-12-2001, 06:35 PM
ML is still testing Warders actually.

Being that no other guild (read Hoss, Vindication, and old Seekers) ever posted intentions, we hadn't done so either. And seeing that the other ST capable guilds were living in NToV and PoM, and Warders being left alive for 2-3 weeks at a time, it didn't appear to be an issue.

You (Hoss) have been in ST for several weeks already as it stands, consecutively as well, so I find your logic on the cooperation a bit flawed.

A rotation is set up now, and ML will follow it to the letter. Warder spawns are 7 days, correct? They will be up on the 19th then for Hoss.

Andaas
09-12-2001, 06:50 PM
As you mentioned to me earlier as well Quintall, ST is more of an "off" type raid for ML as well, due to the bottleneck of keys.

Due to this, Hoss has always planned ST for our low turnout days (read: Saturday), as I'm sure ML would also prefer to do an ST raid on a day when you would inconvenience fewer people that do not have keys as well (which may be Tuesday or Wednesday for you, I don't know).

Since it is in both of our best interests to maintain good guild morale, it would seem that we both be a bit lax on each other regarding warder spawns so that we can maximize guild productivity / morale, as well as kill the warders as needed.

With a bit of luck, we will take care of our new melee that require primal on this next raid, and not need to return again until we get 4 or 5 more keys anyway.

Baramos1
09-12-2001, 07:16 PM
Let me respond first to the "WTF - what is up with that". ML had no responsibility to inform anyone what we've been doing in Sleeper's Tomb.

If it's not on rotation, it's no one's business.

In a friendly relationship between guilds, we'd naturally have shared that information, but the relationship between HoSS and ML is not friendly, it's businesslike.

This has been established by various incidents that I'll not go into. Suffice to say that ML holds HoSS in the same contempt that HoSS holds ML.

This doesn't mean we can't come to agreements, however, and that's what we did on this board, by establishing a set of rules for rotations that we all abide.

Mythic Legion is going to follow the protocol established on this board for rotations, as always.

We don't plan to be "lax" about anything, but plan to continue following the rules with the same rigor we followed them when a rotation was imposed on to us, limiting our key influx, on dragons (Kland and Sont) that nearly every guild passed on, every time, but Mythic Legion. We missed several spawns this way.

Tough, for us. Rules are rules.

This board exists to maintain a businesslike relationship between the guilds. We've established rules that we all agree to. ML has choked on these rules a few times, but we abide by them, and will continue to abide by them.

This includes Sleeper's Tomb.

Baramos