PDA

View Full Version : Test your IQ ( No pop-ups )

Maegwin
07-01-2003, 09:48 AM
Ultimate IQ Test (http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq)

and here's me:

Vinilaa
07-01-2003, 10:30 AM
Not sure how much value I'd place on an untimed IQ test but here's mine:

The Ultimate IQ Test

Congratulations, Kimberly!
Your IQ score is 131

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Vinen
07-01-2003, 10:31 AM
Congratulations, Carl!
Your IQ score is 122

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inspired Inventor.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've got a great balance between verbal and mathematical skills, and a strength in coming up with ideas. But that's just scratching the surface.

Find out more about how your brain processes information and where your intellectual strengths lie in your personalized, 15-page IQ Report. It's ready right now!

*Edit
I took about 30 minutes to do the test. I guessed on 2 questions because I couldnt see anything in them.

I guessed on
#7 and one past #20
#7 stumped me for a minute or so I said screw it :|

Darsarin
07-01-2003, 10:31 AM
mine omly 120 :(

A ranger is smarter than me :|

Varran
07-01-2003, 10:38 AM
Congratulations, Varran!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've fed your brain a unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a good hold on words and numbers. But that's just scratching the surface.

Find out more about how your brain processes information and where your intellectual strengths lie in your personalized, 15-page IQ Report. It's ready right now!

Dharrk
07-01-2003, 10:42 AM
Yeah, I agree, an untimed 40 question IQ test, doesn't seem all that valid, but...

*edit* also, they basically hit it perfect in their little Intellectual Type category

Vinen
07-01-2003, 10:46 AM
Are You Evil?

http://i.emode.com/images/graphs/range/middle17.gif

Yup, you're definitely very evil. Hell is holding a little room with your name on it. (Not that there's anything wrong with that. Lots of successful people have been evil: Donald Trump, Montgomery Burns, Martha Stewart.) You find others' pain funny. So what? You're a sneaky backstabber, luring your prey close, then striking like a vulture. But a cute, cuddly, appearances-can-be-deceiving vulture. Often, the snake lurking inside you will put your evilness to work in the bedroom solely for your own amusement. But we all have our faults, right? So if you want to change your ways, try to think about how you would feel if someone did to you what you do to the rest of the world. Or don't. Whatever. Evil is great — just don't kill anyone with your mind. Keep reading for more evil details!

http://i.emode.com/images/graphs/range/bottom.gif

You may not have a Basic Instinct-style ice pick sitting on the bedstand, but it's all about your needs when you're between the sheets. And you'll say anything, no matter how untrue, for a little slap and tickle. You use your attractiveness (or maybe it's that crazy thing you do with your tongue) to make people do your bidding. But it's just a weakness, and when you get down to it, those who haven't been burnt by you probably envy you a bit.

http://i.emode.com/images/graphs/range/middle17.gif

Yes, you're always smiling, but you hold grudges for years, repress your anger, and then blow up in conniving ways — you've got "postal worker" written all over you. If you want to stop the migraines, look into anger-management classes at the local Y. Passive-aggressive people are often very sympathetic, which is why they hide their anger. So take solace in knowing you're still coming off as kind-hearted, you sneaky, two-faced back-stabber.

http://i.emode.com/images/graphs/range/bottom.gif

Ooo hoo — you're one evil muther. Your heart is blacker than Darth Vader's helmet. For goodness' sake, next time think about that old lady's feelings before you push her down the escalator. And, really — you know as well as anyone that dropping kitties out the window to see if they can land on their feet is just an excuse to act evil. Yes, it's all part of being a free spirit who doesn't answer to anyone. Right or wrong, it's a fun way to live. But be careful — it all comes full-circle
in the end.

Shit I was honest in this one :|

ohh yeah **
es, you're always smiling, but you hold grudges for years, repress your anger, and then blow up in conniving ways — you've got "postal worker" written all over you. If you want to stop the migraines, look into anger-management classes at the local Y. Passive-aggressive people are often very sympathetic, which is why they hide their anger. So take solace in knowing you're still coming off as kind-hearted, you sneaky, two-faced back-stabber.
**** is extremmly true of me

Dharrk
07-01-2003, 10:48 AM
whats the link to that one?

Vinen
07-01-2003, 10:51 AM
http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/evil.jsp

I answerd the sex/relationship ones as how I would act not that I have done as well.

Maegwin
07-01-2003, 10:54 AM
Oh me, oh my!
How can this be?
A Shadow Knight cannot be smarter than me!
I'll just go give it another try!

Talas
07-01-2003, 10:55 AM
129, same message as Maeg (exactly, hehe).

Thought this was a spoof until I saw other people with different numbers when I refreshed :p

edit: all of the iq tests i've seen are timed (and longer, hehe).

Maegwin
07-01-2003, 11:05 AM
Well, we are both programmers!

Vinilaa
07-01-2003, 11:06 AM
hahaha Maeg :P I took an IQ test when I was a kid and scored 148 :eek: Both my parents belong to Mensa.

Vinen scares me just a little. :p

Maegwin
07-01-2003, 11:07 AM
What is Mensa?

Vinilaa
07-01-2003, 11:08 AM
It's a lame club for nerdy smart people.

http://www.mensa.org/

Lilcix
07-01-2003, 11:09 AM
Hmm, I thought all IQ tests were suppose to be timed?

I got a 128 and it said I was an Insightful Linguist . It also said I have the strengths to be an artist. I make fun of the artsy/goth type kids though ;/

Maegwin
07-01-2003, 11:13 AM
But, you are insightful enough to know that you are not some artsy/goth kid =\

Lilcix
07-01-2003, 11:13 AM
My Gma was the Mensa Proctor for the orange county area until she got in a few car wrecks and couldnt move ;(

Mystrae
07-01-2003, 11:49 AM
Mensa isn't that the organization for smert people to pay money to, tell them that they're smert? :D ;) :cool:

Buazag Bonesteel
07-01-2003, 11:55 AM
133 here. Nothing I would take all that seriously though being as it's so short. And apparently my 133 is overrated since I can't seem to figure out how the whole clipboard thing works to actually post my results =/

Vinilaa
07-01-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Mystrae
Mensa isn't that the organization for smert people to pay money to, tell them that they're smert? :D ;) :cool:

Yeah that's what I keep telling my mom. :p The word 'mensa' also means 'slow' in Spanish, I tease her about that too.

But actually you just pay dues and that money pays for club events and stuff. They have a lot of events and an annual gathering. It gives my mom something to do other than pester me, so I like it. :p

Dharrk
07-01-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Buazag Bonesteel
133 here. Nothing I would take all that seriously though being as it's so short. And apparently my 133 is overrated since I can't seem to figure out how the whole clipboard thing works to actually post my results =/

1. Hit Print Screen Key
2. Open up Microsoft Paint
3. Hit Paste
4. Size the picture the way you want
5. Save it
6. find a program to convert it to .jpg

Then you can attach it to your post here. :D

Maegwin
07-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Actually if you want just the browser window that you did the test in you would hit ALT + PRINT SCREEN

See, I KNEW I was smaerter than Shadow Knights :p ;) :D

Dharrk
07-01-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Maegwin
Actually if you want just the browser window that you did the test in you would hit ALT + PRINT SCREEN

See, I KNEW I was smaerter than Shadow Knights :p ;) :D

smaerter, eh?

Hehe, just because I didn't specify alt+print screen, doesn't mean I don't know about it. :p

Maegwin
07-01-2003, 12:37 PM
Indeed, I was jesting at myself! :)

Stitz
07-01-2003, 01:58 PM
wtf 127 I blame the questions with words I didnt understand :o)

Dharrk
07-01-2003, 02:38 PM
swedes and their excuses :(

Zorgon
07-01-2003, 03:04 PM
Your IQ score is 136

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you're equally good at mathematical and verbal tasks, and learn best through experience. But that's just scratching the surface.

Parak
07-01-2003, 08:06 PM
That's no IQ test!

THIS (http://www.eskimo.com/~miyaguch/tfg/tfglong.html) is an IQ test.

P.S. Faint of heart and mind (especially mind) beware.

Liyon
07-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Large image don't have time to Compress atm =/

140 though

I actually took this test about 2 months ago for fun one night .. interesting that maeg brought it up lol

nwinn
07-02-2003, 12:15 AM
Sorry Liyon but, your score is being reduced by 50 points because your name is Del. :|

Obudan
07-02-2003, 02:56 AM
Your IQ score is 133

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

This test seems to like giving out 133s.. and it tried to match me up with girls in the 105-119 category.. like I'd go out with someone that low!

Obudan
07-02-2003, 03:01 AM
As for #7, I answered 900 figuring John likes numbers that are (n^2)*100.

Heh, we should post the correct answers and see what the max score is.

Maelikki
07-02-2003, 04:14 AM
Congratulations, Toad!
Your IQ score is 131

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

pretty scary am getting word warrior when am french taking an english test :/

Luuc Up
07-02-2003, 04:18 AM
136 here.

It's not a very good test because:

1) It isn't timed. A large factor of IQ tests is the time constraint.

2) It doesn't test upper bands. People around the 130 mark for the average age here (18-25) would be better tested with something that tests the upper band, since unless you're either very old or very young you aren't going to get much higher than 140 for this test.

Maelikki
07-02-2003, 04:21 AM
not very clever but am pretty ebul :

good evil

Well, you're kinda evil. They haven't reserved a place for you in Hell yet, but the leasing agents are starting their calls. (Sorry, no air conditioning.) We're guessing you find others' pain funny, your backstabbing knife is probably pretty sharp, and your sexual wiles have likely brought you enjoyment at the expense of your bunkmates a time or two. If more than one of those three things rings true, consider yourself a card-carrying evil person. If you're interested in recanting the evil thing, sensitivity counseling isn't a bad idea. Or else find a more sadistic career, like a bouncer or a metermaid. But hey, to each his own, and if your evilness fits, wear it. Keep reading for more evil details!

not sexually evil sexually evil

We're all slaves to our urges — some just more than others. Sure, you probably shake it a little to get your way, but you don't beat yourself up over it (unless you're into that, of course). For your own sake, realize that getting hurt sexually generally stings more than being burnt with your clothes on. So even if your pillow pal has a mean set of love handles, keep it to yourself. Just listen to that little voice in your head (no, not that one), and the evil sex thing will stop.

not passive aggressive passive aggressive

Don't feel too bad about hiding your anger. At least, not right now. When your spleen ruptures from internalized stress, then you can feel bad about it. Passive people act that way because they're ultimately sweet and don't want to upset anyone. While that may work for the short term, you end up looking like a real back-stabber when you, ah, stab someone in the back. Try to deal with your problems up front, and you probably won't have to renew your concealed weapons permit this year.

not black hearted black hearted

We're not going to say you're a bad person, but you're toeing the line. A little advice: Try to think about how your victim will feel before you pull your next dirty prank (we don't care how funny it is when you take out a classifed ad and sell someone's car for them). You may think cruelty is funny, but your friends don't — especially the ones who've been burned by your verging-on-evil ways. Listen to your conscience a little more, okay?

Buazag Bonesteel
07-02-2003, 06:11 AM
I'd kind of like to take Parak's test.....but I'm cheap and don't want to spend the 12 bucks so I'll just assume that I'm really really smert :D

Dharrk
07-02-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Obudan
As for #7, I answered 900 figuring John likes numbers that are (n^2)*100.

Heh, we should post the correct answers and see what the max score is.

i think its just n^2 numbers

Vinen
07-02-2003, 09:15 AM
hehe. I did the test fast didnt think about much as I did it hehe.

Vinen
07-02-2003, 09:25 AM
Carl, you were a Teacher's Pet

"Excuse me, I think you forgot to give us homework." Being the teacher's pet probably didn't win you any popularity contests (outside of the faculty lounge, that is). But so what? You weren't being graded by your fellow students. These days, your attention to detail and the ability to read a situation are part of what make you successful. No one knows the rules better than you; and no one knows better how to grease the palms that make those rules run in your favor. Read more about who you were in high school...

hrmm appearntly being a outcast in high school = being a teacher's pet /shrug

tweedius
07-02-2003, 10:50 AM
129 and I am programmer too, weird. (a programmer that cannot spell).

-Tweed

Vestax
07-02-2003, 11:26 AM
133 erm ..... 2 words.... holy shit!

Buazag Bonesteel
07-02-2003, 02:13 PM
Either that test is fairly lame and unreliable.....lots of people are lying.....or we are all a bunch of smart motherfuckers :p

Lola
07-02-2003, 04:53 PM
Either that test is fairly lame and unreliable.....lots of people are lying.....or we are all a bunch of smart motherfuckers

I'd guess those statements are about... 55%, 10%, and 35% correct, respectively.

PS: I don't know which annoys me more, that they ask for your email address and tell you they need it to give you your results, or that I could've put in a bogus address but didn't.

nwinn
07-02-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Lola
PS: I don't know which annoys me more, that they ask for your email address and tell you they need it to give you your results, or that I could've put in a bogus address but didn't.

/agree

I realized they weren't sending the score to me and cried out loud "WTF, spam-jerks :|" :(

Liyon
07-02-2003, 09:39 PM
I don't think i've gotten ANY spam from them , they have had my Email for 2months about so i think its good ...

Xabulaz
07-03-2003, 08:46 AM
/agree w/ Lola (cause guys named Brian are smart *cough*), there is almost always a "feel-good" factor with this sort of thing... no one wants to be told they're stupid by an online test they take voluntarily >.<

not that i'm ruling out everyone here is a genius~

Congratulations, Brian!
Your IQ score is 133

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you've fed your brain a unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a good hold on words and numbers. But that's just scratching the surface.

For reference i recently got my MCAT scores back, and i got a 34

the breakdown is here: http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/examineedata/table0403.pdf

Avg acceptance rate for a typical medical school is ~30, so i'm pretty happy with my score, which helps cause my GPA is not as good as it should be (cause i'm a lazy slacker~)

~Xab

P.S. hihi Derasi! And i dont know if that slacker Ebbing checks the pub boards, but he should, sup foo!

Serendib
07-07-2003, 10:00 AM
138 for moi

Daeryn
07-07-2003, 10:34 AM
140!

Citidal
07-07-2003, 10:54 AM
Congratulations, David!
Your IQ score is 122

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take and unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

*cry* I'd still rather be smart, than "creative" and "visual" and all that other fluff used to soften the blow to the statement, "Hawhaw you're a retard".

Dasheva1
07-07-2003, 01:38 PM
scored a 142 here.

Dasheva

Lothbah
07-07-2003, 02:58 PM

sendain
07-08-2003, 08:38 AM
Congratulations, Robert!
Your IQ score is 139

This test was okay, I have seen and taking better.....

Talas
07-08-2003, 08:53 AM
we should all get together and marvel at how smart we are!! :p

smoke pipes and say, "elementary dear watson." =\

sendain
07-08-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by tweedius
129 and I am programmer too, weird. (a programmer that cannot spell).

-Tweed

Dont feel bad i got a 138 and i cant spell for shit and my Grammer Suck so i am told in game. and i am a Entomologist.

Ph.D.-Entomology, Toxicology,Statistics
B.SC..University of maryland
M.S.. - Entomology and Horticulture

So that does all this Mean to me I SUCK AT TYPING And spelling ROFL.........

sendain
07-08-2003, 09:03 AM
WAIT i know why now it was all the BEER and Drugs in Collage :cool: :cool:

Finkk
07-08-2003, 10:03 PM
I got a 129 rating, Visual Mathematician.

tweedius
07-08-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Finkk
I got a 129 rating, Visual Mathematician.

Damn, and after all the beer, weed, etc I was proud of my 129.

-Tweed

Illegal
07-12-2003, 08:13 AM
<b>Your IQ score is 133 </b>

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is <b>Visual Mathematician</b>.

This means you are gifted at <b>spotting patterns</b> — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Citidal
07-12-2003, 01:27 PM
LOL, my problem with this test is that it gauges your ability to solve problems based mostly on exact sciences. Seeing as I've BS'd my way through half of college (primarily a psychology and social sciences education) and am used to putting the old saying, "If you can't convince them, confuse them" to use... this kind of test just isn't up my ally. :)

Anyway, it doesn't suprise me that Druzzil's most notable guild when it comes to strategy (player positioning, parsing, HP-calculation, etc.) is full of people with high IQ's.

Oh yeah, and I've got a question that maybe one of y'all could answer: On the test, there was a question that was something like "Fill in the blank: 'Even the most _______ rose has thorns.'". I believe there was also another one similar to it, actually. Is this kind of question common on IQ tests as a whole? From my experience, it seems like this could only be a valid question if it were testing your ability to recall old sayings your grandmother used to say, or, it was a personality test (seeing which word the test-taker would most identify with in order to fill in the blank). Anybody have an idea of what the purpose of questions like that are on IQ tests?

Syana
07-12-2003, 05:43 PM
fear 133 here!

somehow that doesn't seem right.

Kas
07-13-2003, 08:08 AM
Whats a IQ ?:rolleyes:

Talas
07-14-2003, 08:39 AM
'Even the most _______ rose has thorns.'

These are like analogy questions. You are supposed to infer the answer from the available information.

I think most are old sayings like this, so a lot of people will guess them correctly. Like the analogy questions, the best answer should also be the biggest contrast.

I can't remember if they had these on SAT tests or not, but I have seen things like this before (besides on craptastic IQ tests!) ...

Gryfalia
07-14-2003, 02:34 PM
Part of these tests is trying to figure out what the hell the question is really asking..;-/

Oh yeah, 138 and a 'Visionary Philosopher' whatever the crap that's supposed to mean.

I like how they plan to give me _15_ pages to tell me what their 40 question test says about me...

Gryfalia

PS - the more humorous part of this is now I know why my boss came over and asked me the cars going 2 different directions question last week..;-)

Talas
07-14-2003, 03:49 PM
lol :)

Eadan
07-15-2003, 01:36 AM
I got 106 (word warrior) is that any good, I kinda suck ass at the math part. So is 106 good or do i suck?

Buazag Bonesteel
07-15-2003, 06:22 AM
They can keep their 15 pages of drivel....and for that matter their biased IQ score as well. I have the only validation of my smertness I really need right now already....a perfect 4.0 over the last semester and a half :D