PDA

View Full Version : Mudvayne - The End of All Things to Come

Dharrk
07-24-2003, 07:56 PM
Been listening to this CD since before it came out. Finally got around to posting about. In my opinion, for hard rock / metal, Disturbed and Mudvayne are the only ones to put out a really good solid CD that doesn't make me think, "Hey, all of these songs sound the same, and similarly the same as their last CD."

Good songs are:

A World So Cold
Not Falling
A Key to Nothing
Shadow of a Man
The End of All Things to Come

Thoughts?

Eomer
07-24-2003, 08:17 PM
Shitty name for a band? Uh, that's my only thought for now :/

Elidroth
07-25-2003, 12:31 AM
I've been listening to these guys for awhile now. I really liked their 1st CD but this one goes to new heights. Really solid.

I like all your choices a lot, but add (per)Version of a Truth.

They come across to me as a progressive Pantera. Heavy, great cross between singing and growling, and the guitarist comes up with some very interesting stuff.

Thumbs up.

Buazag Bonesteel
07-25-2003, 06:58 AM
I was supposed to see these guys live last weekend at the Metallica show. Unfortunately we were stuck in a canadian line and missed the first 2 bands :rolleyes:

Eomer
08-15-2003, 10:16 AM
Bought this CD for the hell of it, and I am quite liking it. In some respects, it sounds kind of like Slipknot sometimes, and maybe the bassist is going for the Korn Klick a little too much, but overall it's pretty good. I like really really heavy music, however I don't particularily like screaming, and these guys don't tend to do all that much screaming. So that's a-otay.

Not Falling is easily the best song on the CD.