PDA

View Full Version : What is the world coming to?

BurnemWizfyre
07-26-2003, 10:20 PM
For shits and giggles i applied for the position of Event Manager for SoE, Could you imagine me as the Event Manager.

First thing i would do is implement my plan for Erudite Norrath Domination. First things first, There will be a Epic battle between Al'kabor and a Orc_Pawn_01 given only the spells named Al'Kabor will he be able to use (rolls his eyes Al'kabor doesnt stand a chance)

Then its off to that pesky dwarf town, where a NPC named Mach Threeshaver will de-hair all the dwarven females, Causing for much rejoicing amongst the male population of Kaladim.

Another one of my idea's is to rid the world of doors that arent working properly where a NPC named Pop O'lock will randomly spawn in said zones with messed up doors fixing them along with the help of rogues. (cause we all know this is more important then fixing game balance issues and things like Saryn in torment crashing)

Ive also been thinking about my plan to Random change of over 50% of the druid population to one of the other classes in the game!

Stay tuned for more ideas!

FYI---If you like mah ideas petition in game for me to be hired!

Talas
07-26-2003, 11:55 PM
/blink

MoglokMagus
07-27-2003, 04:32 PM
your next big event could be you cleaning out your PM box cause the damn things full and it wont let me send you a message....big changes are coming..i can feel it..

Mkai
07-28-2003, 10:50 AM
First thing i would do is implement my plan for Erudite Norrath Domination

Guess you missed a couple of meetings cause that's already done, other races just haven't noticed it yet.
Forehead Powah!