PDA

View Full Version : A.f.i.

Lothbah
08-09-2003, 12:04 AM
Earlier this year I hated AFI because they changed their sound, but after listening to their new album, Sing the Sorrow, I have reversed my opinion @@. It sounds good, even though a lot of it is depressing. Girl's Not Grey and The Leaving Song Part II are good singles. Anyone else have an opinion?

Exitilus
08-09-2003, 07:09 AM
It's a good album, yar. Saw them live a couple times recently - pretty good aswell, but too many goth kids. Stupid goth kids.

Eomer
08-09-2003, 08:06 AM
I hate goths as well. Damn goths.

Zobb
08-09-2003, 12:08 PM
mmmmm....goth girls /drool

Lothbah
08-09-2003, 01:15 PM
Well the lead singer has long black hair, leather pants, and eye makeup...that is bound to draw goths. I don't hate goths, they are just stupid attentionwhores who think they are always being persecuted. At least thats how the ones around here are... True 'Joy Division'-style goths I have more respect for.

Exitilus
08-09-2003, 02:52 PM
It would be funny if the same goths attracted to AFI for those reasons were also into good charlotte, hahah ... then we'd have some serious ammo against them.

.. and goth girls aren't cool either - do you really want to put up with all that cutting, poetry writing, and posed-depression? Not to mention the car hair, oh god, the cats. Oh, and the wiccan thing is a pain in the ass too - you can be pretty sure it goes hand in hand with "goth".

Lexoon
08-13-2003, 08:04 PM
rofl

yeah, i really like the new AFI album, "...but home is nowhere" is fucking awesome, especially the other 2 bonus songs in it

Dharrk
08-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Maddox's Article on Goths, Here (http://maddox.xmission.com/gothics.html) !