View RSS Feed

Tenelen

Fun time with medication

Rate this Entry
So I had some fun yesterday going to urgent care. I got some medication that's been making me feel loopier than shit. Tramadol: any one else been on it? They also gave me Cyclobenzaprine but that's for bed time.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. Aindayen's Avatar
    I'm trying to imagine how you could be more loopie!

    What is going on with your health ten?
  2. Tenelen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aindayen
    I'm trying to imagine how you could be more loopie!

    What is going on with your health ten?
    Ruptured all the muscles around the 4th rib on the left side from a fall while I was coaching ice hockey.
  3. Aindayen's Avatar
    Damn bro that sucks.
  4. Berae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tenelen
    Ruptured all the muscles around the 4th rib on the left side from a fall while I was coaching ice hockey.
    While coaching? Didn't think hockey violence had reached that level.
  5. Tenelen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berae
    While coaching? Didn't think hockey violence had reached that level.
    The Ice was soft that day so when I Was doing a technique called multi-directional transitions my skate slid across the top of the ice instead of cutting the ice which caused me to fall. Chest plant on the ice not fun.
  6. Tenelen's Avatar
    Medication day 4. Man this shit makes me tired!