• Andaas

by Published on 10-24-2013 01:00 AM

It's been a busy week here in Hossland. I really want to salute our raid team for the week thus far, as I feel that we have come a long way in a very short time since our first 25/normal raid in Siege of Ogrimmar just 3 weeks ago.

I set a small personal goal for our raid on Tuesday (which we met), by clearing through Iron Juggernaut on our first raid night (keeping in mind that we had yet to attempt Galakras in 25/normal), and that we met that goal with time to spare really started the week off right.

Enter tonight, and I set another hopeful goal of simply getting 1 more boss killed. After several close attempts (even had them to 12% on our first try), the Dark Shaman fell soon after. As we pressed on toward General Nazgrim, I felt the night would be a great success if we managed to get *close* to winning after a few tries before our raid time ended. As we fought Nazgrim and his forces, everything just seemed to fall into place, and down he goes on our first attempt.

So as we complete the first half of the instance, I would really like to congratulate everyone on stepping things up and helping bring Hoss back a bit closer to where I feel we should be in status. Yes, it's only normal difficulty and we have 6 more bosses to go - but I finally feel that our raid has gotten it's legs back and can finally begin to run again.

Here's some pics... hopefully more to follow tomorrow!

Read More Read More
    by Published on 10-09-2013 04:44 PM

Since my last update, we've continued our progress through the Siege of Ogrimmar, and I am very happy to say that we have finally been able to get our 25-man raiding force together with some early success.

Our 25-man raid team has spent about 1.5 raid nights, and we have now downed the first 3 bosses. We are still actively recruiting for our 25-man raid, so please feel free to submit an application or contact one of our officers in game (Firanja, Tenelen, Valdis) - or ask a guild member in game if you don't see an officer online and they may be able to fine one of us on an alt.

So last night was our 2nd night back at 25-man raiding and we managed to get the Norushen encounter cleared.

We also currently collapse down and run 10-man later in the week to try and push further in general progress; this past week we killed both Galakras and Iron Juggernaut.

Congrats to everyone on a job well done! More to come... ...
    by Published on 09-27-2013 03:09 PM

We've been keeping busy since our last update. We closed out the Throne of Thunder (Normal) with a 10-man Lei Shen kill back on August 20; and have made great strides towards rekindling our 25-man raiding team over the past few weeks in Siege of Ogrimmar - we have been helping to gear up many of our ranks in the Flex raid difficulty, while working on some initial progression kills with our 10-man team on other days.

This past week we managed to clear Immerseus, the Fallen Protectors, and Norushen in 10-man (protectors kill shot below).

Hoss defeats Fallen Protectors 10-man, September 22, 2013

And here's our first-kill shot from Lei Shen back on August 20:

Hoss defeats Lei Shen 10-man, August 20, 2013

Finally, one of the greatest in-game quotes ever...

by Published on 08-14-2013 12:13 AM

We killed a few more things... finishing off Dark Animus this past Sunday, followed by two more new kills tonight (Consorts down on our 2nd attempt, lol). Great work everyone!

Lei Shen goes down tomorrow!

by Published on 07-19-2013 02:54 PM
    Article Preview

It's been a long painful ride through the Throne of Thunder; hopefully we can keep this up - 2 new kills in the past two weeks - yay us.

Anyway, last week we managed to get Megaera down - the fight definitely took us a bit to learn but glad it's behind us.

And then we followed that up this week with:

Yes, Big Bird is dead! Here's a group shot of the Ji'Kun kill -

Good work everyone - hopefully we can keep up the pace. ...
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  • Recent Articles

• Recent Blog Posts