Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: In memory of Jordan Etheridge

In memory of Jordan Etheridge

For those of you that do not know me, I am Zlyan. (Hoeno) I played EQ about 2 years ago and I am real life best friends with Nalas and Lexoon. Last night at about 12:00 AM EST Jordan (nalas) and David (lexoon) were heading to a friends house when jordan lost control of the vehicle and flipped. Jordan lost his life and David is in the hospital. Please keep both of them in your hearts and in your prayers during this time.
    WEINER!!!!

L-O-L-A Lola

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    i think its real, if not your some giant cock.
    gunna call now and then so i know whats up

going to call as well I hope this isnt real
    Juice, Al'Kabor
    Lothaine

UPDATE

i've been swamped with phone calls and i've finally found out some more information. Ross (another eq player) was also in the car with them. he has bleeding in his brain. david has just awoke but the doctors still aren't letting family visit him until later tonight. i'm leaving for the hospital soon. It is Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, TN. Davids parents are requesting no phone calls, again please keep them in your prayers.
    WEINER!!!!

Grand Assmaster Buazag Bonesteel's Avatar
    I have unfortunately seen a few too many of these types of posts that turn out to be a hoax. I can't begin to describe the feeling of loathing I have for those people who would do such a thing and I certainly don't understand the reasons behind it.

I hope that this falls into that category and if so then it is yet another sick grab for attention that I don't understand.

If, however, it is real then my thoughts and best wishes go out to all those involved. I don't know Jordan or David well personally in real life......but they were always a pleasure to game with and I have many fond memories that include both of them....especially Lex as we shared various SK stories. My condolances to Jordan's family and wishes to David and Ross for a speedy recovery.

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    i talked to lexoon just the other night on aim.
    to think if he would of raided he would be just fine right now.

god bless

I do not know any of the people in the car accident but I hope they all get well
    Dervin Moonblade
    Forest stalker

I know David told me he is RL friends with the original poster (Hoezane?) and doubt this is fake now. Been good friends with Jordan and David for quite a while and this is really saddening :\ Hope David and Ross get well soon and will miss Jordan very very much
    Juice, Al'Kabor
    Lothaine

The Fat
    Sucks to hear. I wish the best of luck to them and their families.
    Dharrk 1.0 - The Original

....:(

I have no idea what to say. I feel such a sadness because if this is true, the world lost a very sweet, kind and funny young man. Thank you, Jordan, for your smiles and for being someone I called "frnd" for the past two and a half years.

I'm sure I can speak for our old friends Lulenius and Geeldar, along with myself.. when I say we will miss you always.

Sending my prayers out in hopes that David recovers soon and for the comfort of all the families involved .

Mystia~

PS: Really still hoping this isn't real.=(

According to my records the last time Lex logged onto AIM was 8/14 around 10:00pm . I hope everything turns out ok for him.

another update

Just got home from the hospital, ross is in trauma icu. they believe his brain has quit bleeding, but he still has to tears and swelling. they say the next 72 hours decides everything. david is conscious but they sedated him because of the pain. he has what the doctor called "closed head trauma" meaning that as long as a knot doesn't swell anymore he'll be ok. Jordan's funeral will be Monday at 4 PM at Chatsworth United Methodist Church in Chatsworth, GA.
    WEINER!!!!

Man i can't belive god bless them all
    80 cleric
    Retired member of HOSS

(```````````|\
    | [_]_[_] []_|#|-\
    |Sendain BUS |#|~~}
    ```O`O````O

holy fucking shit

That was exactly my reply Tarissa. Been friends with Nalas and Lexoon both for years. I just saw Nalas online not too long ago and he had told me he was maybe gonna start playing more actively again.

Just goes to show you how precious life is.

When/if you are able, it would be great if we could have an address to send cards or condolences out to both of them and especially Jordan's family. Give my best to David and hoping he has a speedy and safe recovery.

Nesuril
    65 Coercer of Mithaniel Marr
    Hoss
    View my stats

God this is horrible. Jordan and I were killing people in the arena, then he said he was going out to a cafe with some friends. This was probably right after he left. I hope David recovers well. =\
    Retired.

aye..what nes said =( is it possible to get some form of address to send a card for my condolences and get well card for those still in the hospital =/ its really saddening to find out about this...and sending my regards is the best i could think off at the moment...
    the truth hurts but it sets you free...

................(___)..........
    .................|Oo|...........
    .......... /```` OO).........
    ........./ |____-- .......druids are fine, l2p
    .......*...L......L.............