Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unrotated Ubers

Unrotated Ubers

In this thread, posting unrotated Uber type mobs, last known kill dates, and guild responsible for the slaughter.

Gorenaire: NI (11/6)

Talendor: Hoss (11/2)

Venril Sathir: L`Malla (10/29)

Telkenor: L`Malla (10/31)

Gozzrem: ML (10/23) (request L`Malla)

VP: L`Malla (10/29)

Velketor: IG (11/1)

If you are interested in fighting one of these mobs, this is the place to post intentions. Do not post intentions if you cannot follow through, or give timely notice if your plans change (ie, >24 hours).

For mobs that we all agree should be handled in this fashion, whichever guild was last to kill the specified mob give a 24 hour time frame upon respawn for others to make an attempt (not 24 hours per guild, just a single 24 hour period).

This 24 hour period can be waived if the repeating guild confirms with other proven capable guilds that they are not interested in the spawn on respawn day.

After 24 hours, the repeating guild can have there way with the mob.
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 11-07-2001 at 05:14 AM.

As Wyv aptly said, and I had said about 10 responses ago, it was due to the availability of dragons for you to kill.

Just cause you did not kill the six you could have in two days, do not act like your doing us a favor by giving us an equal oportunity.

And honestly, do you think I care weither you consider something a joke or not?

Ciner,

The point is, you were indeed done a favor, as the idea behind Vind getting a patch also was that it would come *during* one of your raids at some point as well. The favor was in giving you extra days *now*, rather than making you wait until the patch happened while you were in there.

And you must have cared, or you wouldn't have pointed out it was supposedly joking in the first place. You constantly try to excuse slams against other guilds/people with *I was joking*, and the excuse has worn very, very thin.

Anyhow, as has been pointed out, what is done is done, glad you managed to get more phatty for your *rebuild*.

Keep beating the dead horse.

What I had to say, and what I consider our two days in NToV was said 10 replies ago.

If Sont is up we're gonna give him a go tonight..if not, prolly just pop vindicator or something..
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Yelinak down 10/23.

Telkorenar down 10/23.

Vind is going to go after the next Yelinak, if no patches, repop should be.. October 30th?

Yes, he's pretty punctual at 7 +/- 1 days.

I'd start looking for him on the 29th.

Blog Entries
    Put Hoss down for the Yel after Vindication.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Start a formal rotation on Yelinak, please. It's obvious more than just ML is interested now.

Talendor down 10/24 by GAP

As title.

Didn't VE request next Talendor?

http://hossguild.com/forums/showthre...&threadid=1346

^^
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

L`Malla would like the next Gozz (I assume he should be added to this, as he is kinda uber, and kinda unrotated) and Telk spawns, to be added to the incoming formal Yelinak rotation (only way to learn is to try) I suppose as the 4th spot, and we plan on killing statue again as he spawns, since we are showing interest and it's more than just one guild killing it, can we please have statue back on formal rotation? Thanks.
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

How about telling me who is on Statue rotation please, hard to add it to one with only one guild posting when it goes down and/or requesting it on a rotation. Get me that info, and it will be done, thanks.

we plan on killing statue again as he spawns, since we are showing interest and it's more than just one guild killing it, can we please have statue back on formal rotation?
    Statue should be up - if you want him - go kill him. He's up more than not - I am not sure what the problem is here or why he needs to be formally rotated - but whatever.

Add Hoss to Statue Rotation. I assume L'Malla on him tonight then? Or did someone go kill him already post-patch and just not speak up.

Originally posted by Dlgoth Riknueth
    Didn't VE request next Talendor?

http://hossguild.com/forums/showthre...&threadid=1346

^^
    Last Talendor down at 10/18, so we suppose it should repop before patch. /shrug

If there is a statue rotation, count Vind in.

3 guilds with interest in it strikes me as a need for an actual rotation, only reason I asked for it to be that way I'd rather have something formally rotated than someone bringing up BS of making handshake deals behind people's backs. Just trying to cut around a possible problem in advance, that's all =)

And I assume, the rotation would involve L`Malla, Hoss, and Vindication due to their posting wanting in it, and from the looks of it in that order Quint. Thanks in advance.
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

Originally posted by Ahaman

Last Talendor down at 10/18, so we suppose it should repop before patch. /shrug
    We whacked Dojo instead, then broke up for exp groups. We'd still like next Tally. What's his spawn timer? 1 week plus/minus?

Blog Entries
    Talendor is usually 24-72 hours, depending on how much killing goes on in Skyfire. He can be up to a week if people aren't killing there though.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis