Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unrotated Ubers

Sontalak is up.

ML will be killing him tonight, as Vindication killed him last.

NM.

L`Malla already there setting up.

Re: Unrotated Ubers

Are requests for unrotated uber mobs gonna be honered in the future or has ML started a new trend where they just ignore the requests of said guild to do a mob and then place it on a rotation so they get an extra shot?

We need to close on the issue of how the "unrotated" MOBs work.

Andaas and I, who created the rules here on this topic, have a very glaring inconsistency in how we perceive our own creation.

In my opinion, this section of the board should be used for MOBs as they pop. This was the original intent, in my view. Having people "schedule" a MOB for when it pops 1, or 2 or 3 spawns down the road is as bad as the Druzzil Ro general board, which we're not trying to emulate.

I would, however, be agreeable to saying something like "next pop is X's" as long as we didn't get into a situation where folks are calendaring MOBs 2 and 3 down the line.

We also need to close on the issue of moving MOBs to the rotated lists.

I don't like the idea of "voting" on anything at all here, because I don't trust anyone not to ally for mutual benefit, so we need to find an alternative.

I believe our current ruleset is sufficient, notwithstanding the whining by Vind, but if someone wants to draft an alternative or addition, Mythic will take a look at it.

Baramos

BTW -

Whatever you all and Roh decide here is fine with me. I frankly can't spend another day with this kind of arguing. Looks like work through the weekend with me. Wah.

Andaas is pretty smart. So's Roh. Maybe the two of them can come up with something everyone will agree on.

Bara

gore down, now.
    -S McB

Sont dead
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Andaas, so you're saying that zone killing activity affects the Kunark dragon spawn rate?

So dropping a guild in EJ for a night to kill everything that moves would spawn Sev faster for example?

If that's the case, Gorenaire would be spawning much more frequently than the other two. Does this happen?

I don't really know, just thought that was an odd claim, odder if it's true.

Blog Entries
    The reason I came up with this theory is that Gorenaire is up more often than not, whereas Severilous is much more rare.

Granted, Gorenaire was not the trivial encounter that Severilous is, so its fairly easy for a pickup group to kill one and not the other, but I still noticed that Gore seemed to be up within 24-48 hours of a server reset, and Sev seemed to be more variable.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Would like to reserve VP for tonight, perhaps tomorrow as well depending on if we enjoy or not.

Gore and Tal down today, 10/28
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

Hey I just wanted to let you all know that IG will be attempting Vindicator this tues 10/30 and Velk this thursday 11/1.

If this conflicts with anyone let me know. Thanks.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Only conflict I can think of would be Statue spawning, which would mean we'd like to do Vindicator as well. Not sure when he'll be spawning or if he has so I'll be poking around tonight I guess.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Oh we killed VS um, the 29th
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

talendor down 10/30 (pre-patch =/)
    -S McB

Telk down 10/31, didn't get to Gozz. We are plannin on doin some armor farmin, maybe hittin Gozz tommorow if there's no problems with it.
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

By tomorrow he means this evening
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Velk is dead 11/1

hot diggidee damn!
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Grats bud!
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Blog Entries
    Talendor died tonight if anyone cares. Got bored waiting on Naxot to repop while doing some cleric epic things in BW, hehe.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis