Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Nanzata and Hraashna are up. 9:50am 10/3.

Given that the three were killed within about 15 minutes of each other, I'd expect Tukaarak to be up anytime as well.

Ragefire?

Ragefire - ML (8/27), GAP (Joined 9/2), Hoss(T - 9/6 ), VE (9/9), NI (9/12), L`Malla (T - VH 9/14), Vind (), IG (), TR (joined 8/25)

Am I reading this correctly, that Ragefire has not died in two weeks and five days?

Even with patches and such, that would mean at least 3 missed Ragefires...and potentially 5 or 6 (!!!)

Please tell me I am wrong. If I am not wrong, then something needs to be done about dropping Nagafen more quickly.
    Juergen/Enki
    GL of the Valiant Elite

can anyone confirm nagafen is dead? If not we need to assemble twink armada tonight. Even if some guilds have it planned for later this week on Druzzil-ro.com. We should drop him tonight to show how important it is for Naggy to be downed asap.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

I'd like to get L`Malla/Vindication added to the ST warder rotation please. Since we're low on keys and they lost a good amount of theirs, we've discussed and decided to go in joint for a while, so neither guild is wasting keys. Since our rotation guidelines #4 state:

IV. Getting Help

This one is kinda hazy - I THINK we decided that more than 5 people from another guild at a raid is considered to be "help."
    If a guild gets obvious help from another the 2 guilds need to claim only one spot in the rotation (ie - pass on the other guilds rotated spot). I'm not sure we ever came to a full agreement on this one.

we'll be obviously taking up just one spot on the rotation for the two guilds.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Indeed, what DL said. I see ya saying Warders are up, is someone going to take them out in the near future?

Blog Entries
    Speaking of ST... Hoss won't be going this round. Going to take a few days off major stuff to recoup from an exhausting week.

If warders die tonight, I would guess they would be back up by Sunday/Monday.. we'd like to go in for them at that time.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Yeah, ML will go in on our rotation tonight. Adding L`Malla/Vind to the rotation per the standard guidelines.

If help is needed on Naggy....

I can ask PA to try and try him again. I'll see what I can do. I just didn't want to step on toes by trying to get naggy down when it isn't our rotation.
    Smoosh Fugg

What do you mean "thats bad"? I've been touching that for years!

Warders dead. 10/3.

Cazic and Len due up today, 10/4 based on 7 day spawn time.

I'm looking at the Warder rotation, and the way I see it due to placement on the rotation, since we were placed between the two guilds, and Hoss passed, that put ML in last night. Wouldn't that put us next for Warders since that's technically a full rotation through?

If that's the case, I'm going to request that we get placed AFTER Hoss on the rotation, simply because I think it's only fair to allow Hoss to follow through with their plans of Monday warders.

Granted if I'm reading it wrong and I'm stupid, just say so .
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

/target dead_horse_01

/flog

Ragefire?

Lendiniara and Trakanon up at 4:30pm PST 10/4.

Ok...we were gonna do Fear tonight, but since Hoss had CT we decided against it. So if Hoss kills Trak tonight, Trak more than likely wont be killed until Monday when it's our turn as we already have plans for Sunday
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Traded Trak spawn with Hoss.

Trak down to NI approx. 11:30 EST 10/4.
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

10/4 - Cazic deaded.

Traded Trak spawns with NI as stated above.

I am a bit confused over the Klandicar rotation.

Klandicar - Hoss (P2-10/04), ML (10/05), Vind (F w/L`Malla 9/28)

The last 2 Klandicar's shown on this rotation were killed by ML. The previous one having been on 9/29. Klandicar spawned this round on 10/4. Why was Vindication not given a turn? Or did they pass and it was just not posted? If they did pass, it was not relayed to Hoss at all, as that should have left it to be our turn on 10/5, not ML's. When I spoke with Leafweir on October 4th in game, I was not aware that we had potentially skipped Vindication's turn.

So what's the deal Vindication? Did you guys pass? Did anyone in ML talk to Vindication to see what was up?

Are we needing to add new Vind reps to this board so that they are represented fairly?

Also, add to rotation schedule, Hoss killed Tormax 10/7, and we didn't get to Trak, so mark us down for a pass 10/7 on Trakanon. Thanks.

Please add VE to the Trak rotation.

bleh Trak was up last night? If your going to pass, can you contact one of the IGB reps and inform us in the future? As it stands now we have CT tonight and now apparently Trak, which we can't afford to pass due to the desire of teeth, so it looks like we'll be using our pass on it, which could have bene avoided :/
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Well I am not even 100% sure Trak was up last night, just that he was due sometime late in the evening and it was our turn. He didn't spawn early enough that we could have gotten him before our Tormax raid. A lot of people logged, including myself, so I am not sure if anyone even went back to confirm if he had spawned by then or not, or if according to rotation rules, last night counted as a pass for us or not, since no one seems to know if he even spawned, just that he was due.

Wasn't trying to be a problem for L'Malla - and if no one saw Trak spawn we can consider tonight Hoss' turn and let L'Malla off the hook. I don't want to be accused of breaking any rules though. So can anyone confirm if Trak did spawn last night?

*edit* fixed IG/L'Malla typo!