Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

IG?

psss Sirensa, Dlgoth is the GM for L'malla not IG

Please dont insult me like that again.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

IG?

*cough* If you want to go for him tonight, then do so and we'll go thursday when I had originally thought our turn would be. No harm no foul in my eyes, as long as nobody else cares.

Edit: Screw you Thanatoz /rud
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

pfft sorry momentary lapse of brain power, will edit!

Although, you both give me an equally bad time, so hmmmmm...

Sorry was my fault didnt post, we tried Klan that night around 2am and failed. I figured ML would get the next day and post it up?

Die Dlgoth DIE!

I demand you forfeit all your spawns to IG. If you choose not to, IG will launch our arsenal of sex starved gnomes upon your women. We will not stop until all your spawns belong to us. I pledge to you that I will find and punish not only the L'mallans, but anyone who aids or harbors the L'mallans as well.

Sirensa I personally sent our best SSG(sex starved gnome) over to Hossville to infiltrate and pillage your panties. Enjoy
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Anyone else here think Thanatoz needs to get out more?
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

mmmmm gnomes =p

Thumbs down

How did CT go? Heard he had around 150k more hp. Tormax seems to have around 100k or so more, but, could just be my imagination.

These hp upgrades dont quite match the ability to dot/nuke mobs plus a lil raise of min dmg caps. Kinda seems like bullshit

CT Dead around 10pm EST - I didn't notice an upgrade to be honest, though people thought he had more HP. Necros could hit him with Vexing, Splurt... Not sure of other casters and what not.

Draco and golems were being tapped without debuffs, and Mages were landing full nukes on them. Was nice to see people enjoying to play more lol.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

I'd like to be put back on the Lend rotation. I initially took us off due to the lack of turnout at the time and a generally bad attitude by myself that day Would like to finally give Lend a good attempt..
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Naggy died last night BTW, lets get the Ragefire rotation moving again.

BTW do I get a cookie for 3 posts in a row?

mmmm cookie...
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Several spawns with question marks, need status from Patch pls:

Hoss - Trak, Lend, ST
    Vind - Tormax
    IG/Hoss - Dozekar (Spawn with patch? Should he be removed from rotation, since no one says anything?)
    Vind/L`Malla - Was that a joint run on Klan again 10/03 that failed late late night as mentioned?

I believe Hoss killed Doze.

Vind is up for ragefire? Please keep tabs on him.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Doz dead - 10/8

Lend dead - 10/8

Okay, so Hoss passed by default ST and Trak, placing L`Malla up for Trak, and ML up for ST.

ML will be passing on ST, as we're focused in N ToV right now, so the Vind/L`Malla turn is up.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Quintall_ML
    Several spawns with question marks, need status from Patch pls:

Hoss - Trak, Lend, ST
    Vind - Tormax
    IG/Hoss - Dozekar (Spawn with patch? Should he be removed from rotation, since no one says anything?)
    Vind/L`Malla - Was that a joint run on Klan again 10/03 that failed late late night as mentioned?
    Officer Quintall, reporting for duty.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Not sure the status on the joint deal with ST anymore, have to speak with Ciner...last I heard word round the campfire was that Vind had changed their mind heh...
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Andass,

Nice dig, now stfu, be a good boy and go spank your schlong on a hot stove.

Feel better? Had your flame for the day response from someone? Kewl, glad it's done.

I made that post because other guilds are affected by those rotations, and I'm the lucky guy that stepped up to work that calendar that Mystari was so kind as to set up for us months ago. Ragefire is a good one to look at for what happens when guilds aren't paying attention or posting when they do their kill or pass. Right now there's at least 3 guilds that have inquired about it and why it's been over 3 weeks since the last kill reported here. Hopefully Rage will die soon since Naggy is down, and the rotation can get going again.

In all the time you take to get into arguements with myself and others here, you could take an extra 30 seconds to say, "Hey, Hoss killed Lend, but we never made it to Trak or ST, so we'll be passing those."

Signed:

Officer Quintall, King Donut Eating Asshole of the Bulge

Editted: Spelling

Andass is bored again, apparently.

Simple questions. The whole idea of keeping rotations list up-to-date is to ensure timely killing of MOBs.

I don't think it's too much to ask of HoSS, or of ML or any other guild to keep this list current.

Baramos

Blog Entries
    Perhaps you don't realize that the other guilds on this server can communicate without all the BS that Hoss and ML deals with in this forum. Thats because our officers send tells to one another and ask if we mind doing things that suit each others needs when the time arises.

Hoss spoke with Vindication regarding the warders for this week, and we will be killing them on Wednesday. Vindication spoke with Hoss about Tormax this week, and they will be working on him again tonight.

Guess what, Hoss and Vindication had a huge falling out several months ago, mostly regarding the sharing and use of NToV between our guilds. Imagine that, 2 guilds that once worked together but then built up a huge amount of hatred for each other, can still speak to one another and make compromises with one another. ML does not and seemingly will not do this.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis