Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Dragonspine Order was camping it on Saturday I'm told. Because no guild had "claimed him". Somebody got ragefire over the weekend that's for sure. What is the status of this camp? We are treading in dangerous water here. If Vindi hasn't gotten rage or traded spawns I think its safe to say they have passed. Please let us know whats going on... somebody...

Blog Entries
    Someone in DSO contacted me about getting access to this forum over the weekend regarding this. I asked them to create a user account here, but haven't heard back.

No clue whats going on with it. All things considered, 1 hicup in the ragefire rotation shouldn't cause too much of a stir, I know the wait is long between each of our respective turns, but I still find the rotation method to be a lot easier to deal with.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Exclamation Rage fire

Ragefire was up forever.... saw posts on the board about wheather vindi doing him or not and naggy was gonna spawn in 8 or so hrs ....

With this information at hand gap got first cleric epic....

Sorry for delayed post been busy :-)

Waiwai from vindi new we did rage that night and vindi hasnt spoken to us so one can only assume with the length of rage being up ... vindi not replying to questions regarding the issue on this board and vindi not enquiring with us after the fact! That it was passed on..

I say we move IG's person into the Zordak camp and move on. There's been nothing said by Vindi about it here or in game, and we can't sit around waiting with baited breath about it.

Lets get it moving forward again..
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Blog Entries
    I doubt Vindication is planning on moving a couple of groups out of NToV for a Ragefire spawn... they should either contact another guild and arrange a trade, or just pass on it.

Well, if GAP took Rage, they still went out of order. It should have gone to IG. If IG passed, then it should have gone to TR next. GAP is done with Rage until everyone got thier shot now.

Ragefire - ML (8/27), GAP (Joined 9/2), Hoss(T - 9/6 ), VE (9/9), NI (9/12), L`Malla (T - VH 9/14), Vind (), IG (), TR (joined 8/25)

BTW.
    Lendarnia deaded on 10/15
    -Selice Valorheart
    High Priestess of Mythic Legion

Exclamation ragefire

With all due respect .... is there any standing rules that if ragefire was unnofficially passed on ... ie .. jsut left as it obviously was without mention to this board and paying due respect .... i personally cant see how we have to miss a rotation...

We are fairly new to this board and wish to respect the majority decision....

Please make comment as im sure the other guilds out there have experienced similar things ......

1. is there any standard op. procedures regarding this ?

I feel if we miss our Official rotation its penalising us .... Thank You....

Ahaman,

As has been done in the past by nearly every guild here, you should have notifed down the line of the rotation if you knew he was up. in other words, sent a tell to Vind, then IG, then TR, then ML, then GAP would have been up if all 4 of them said they weren't going to make it.

As it stands, guilds that hop rotation spots have been removed from a single rotation, then placed back in upon completion in the same spot they were before. This has happened before, and was put in place to prevent the very thing GAP just did. As you can see from how rare it is, it's been very effective.

You knew people have been asking about Ragefire for weeks, yet posted nothing and sent no tells beyond a non-Officer (or is WaiWai now an O?) in Vind. Basically you skipped at least 3 guilds by just killing that Rage, and I know all 3 have been asking for status on Ragefire for a couple of weeks or more.

Let me clarify...

Trading a rotation is fine, no penalty is incurred.

Taking a spawn out of rotation is not fine, and your 'official' spot will then be skipped until the next rotation, as you are considered to have gotten that turn early.

Taking a spawn out of rotation if all guilds prior to you have passed on it is fine, because technically the turns were all passed up to you, and they will be noted in the rotation with a (P1-date), and the guild following you on the rotation will be up for the next spawn. (The rotation will have been followed in other words.)

There is a post outlining the guidelines we've put in place here over several months of trial and error, and I believe something about this is indeed mentioned there.

Guidelines
    Section II

Exclamation ragefire

First of all i would like to state the conterary as to what seemed to be suggested...

We were not attempting to jack the system .... but simply move on the lack of other guilds action .....

Ive witnessed many such incidents in the past which seemed the usual practise....

Thank you for informing us of a different manner in which to handle such an incident in the furture....

The point here though, is that since this is a rotation, it means there is an order, and to complete that order, we need full cooperation. If the guild that was up for it didn't do their part to fufill that rotation, it's our duty to keep that rotation moving, alert the next guild and so on and so forth. Jumping out of turn on the rotation doesn't solve the problem, it just starts arguments like this.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

A guild that jumps out of rotation gets skipped the next time. Correct? So GaP would be out of the next 2 complete rage rotations. Sorry but Im not going to buy a lame excuse that you dont understand the system.

Ive put up several posts concerning ragefire. Im also pissed off that Vind would claim complete ignorance about this knowing full well what was going on for days. Vind knew GaP killed him but said nothing? Instead you try and negotiate a trade with IG?

blah you all suck
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Well gotta offer a big old /RUDE re: ragefire being stolen.

Soo lets just get this thing back rolling. Is Nagafen back up? If not, anyone remember offhand when he is due? Maybe Quintall can add to the Ragefire rotation list the latest date of Nag being killed just so we can plan accordingly.

Tormax dead - 10/15

I looked on the Dro board...and it looks like a Naggy Raid tonight? That means he's due up today I guess?

Upcoming raids (in order, with dates.. subject to change due to spawn times, patches, etc.):

TR 10/16
    Blackfang 10/24
    Xorshaik 11/1
    AS 11/9
    TV 11/17
    BL 11/25 lead by Hrogdor
    Aervoth (guild?) 12/3

Rotation raids:
    Blackfang, AS, TV, BL

Last kill:
    10/8 Xorshaik 8 PM PST
    -Selice Valorheart
    High Priestess of Mythic Legion

Blog Entries
    Dozekar is up btw Thanatoz.

IG failed to Dozekar last night.

I hate DAoC
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Exclamation ragefire

Thank you for your replys.....

We have acknowledged its our honest mistake, we will be more dilegent in the future and will adhear strictly to Rotation section.II. as posted regarding jumping rotation.....

Thank you...

Blog Entries
    Dozekar dead Oct 16.

Cazic Thule dead 10/16.

Zlandicar dead 10/16.

Trakanon dead 10/16.

Klandicar has been left untouched for over a week.

Mythic plans to kill him tonight.