Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Desert Island

Desert Island

OK.. so you're stranded on a desert island.. you can take 5 women or men (or sheep Peotr). Who do you take?

1. Katherine Heigl
    2. Shakira
    3. Salma Heyak
    4. Robin Meade
    5. Tera Patrick
    Elidroth, Overlord Skirt

Booyakasha!

1. Angelina Jolie
    2. Jessica Alba
    3. Jennifer Love Hewitt
    4. Katie Holmes
    5. Carmella DeCesare

1. Liv Tyler
    2. Nev Campbell
    3. Veronica Zheminova
    4. Lucy Lui
    5. Rosanna Arquette (circa 1980s)
    Zobb
    Crabbe

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that!

1) Russell Johnson - "The Professor"
    2) Johnny Depp - Captain Jack Sparrow
    3) Keira Knightley - Elizabeth Swann
    4) Tom Hanks - Chuck Noland
    5) Alan Hale Jr. - "The Skipper"

Eventually they all got off the island. So I'd take them.

----------------------

There are nine beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere where the following people are stranded:

2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman
    2 French men and 1 French woman
    2 German men and 1 German woman
    2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman
    2 English men and 1 English woman
    2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman
    2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman
    2 Irish men and 1 Irish woman
    2 American men and 1 American woman

One month later on these absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following things have occurred.

One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.

The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a menage a trois.

The 2 German men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the German woman.

The 2 Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.

The 2 English men are waiting for someone to properly introduce them to the English woman.

The Bulgarian men took one look at the endless ocean, another look at the Bulgarian woman, and started swimming.

The two Japanese men have faxed Tokyo on their wristband "Faxi-Mon" and are still waiting for instructions.

The Irish began by dividing the island into North and South and by setting up a distillery. They do not remember if sex with the ravishing tempremental redhed is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few liters of coconut whiskey, but they are satisfied in that at least the English are not getting any.

The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide as they listen to the American woman bitching about how sex is always unsatisfying, on the true nature of feminism, how she can do everything that they can do only better, about the necessity of fulfillment, the equal division of household chores, how all men except her father are pigs, how her relationship with her mother is improving, and how her last boyfriend, even though he was a pig, respected her opinion and treated her much nicer, at least before he committed suicide.

But, on the American island, at least the taxes are low and it is not raining.
    Defender Kattoo Tacit protecting your lands since November 2000.

Grand Assmaster Buazag Bonesteel's Avatar
    Odd how the term "desert island" seems to always manage to stick around. It's possible to have a desert ON an island....but it would have to be one big fucking island

1-My fiance Tracy.....yes, I'm that lucky
    2- Emeril to cook the grub
    3- Norm Abrams to build the house
    4-The less annoying lady sidekick of Crocodile hunter to point out any dangerous stuffz
    5- Maguyver so that if we ever want to leave we'll have a way to build a hovercraft out of pebbles and seaweed.

L-O-L-A Lola
    I've always preferred to think of it as a "deserted" island. Swiss Family Robinson-esque - enough natural food and fresh water to support 6 people (in this case) indefinitely.

My deserted island will have waterfalls, lots of trees and orchids, small inlets, my top ten songs and will include *in no particular order:

Andrea Bocelli
    Orlando Bloom (the Pirate's one not the LOTR one)
    Viggo Mortensen (the bearded scruffy one)
    Noah Wiley
    reserved one spot

Can I take Salma Hayek, and like, a house band? Assuming there's equipment and electricity on my island.
    dubs (retired)

L-O-L-A Lola
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemmi
    Noah Wiley
    Who is Noah Wiley? The only thing I could find that was close is http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001864/ ?

I see Gemmi is in the Elidroth/Guk/Zobb camp - using their island escape as an opportunity to have gratuitous sex.

(the bearded scruffy one)
    I think pretty much any guy you bring to a deserted island is going to be scruffy before long ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Lola
    I see Gemmi is in the Elidroth/Guk/Zobb camp - using their island escape as an opportunity to have gratuitous sex.
    You say that as if there is something wrong with gratuitous sex.
    Zobb
    Crabbe

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that!

L-O-L-A Lola
    I don't see where there is any such implicatoin!

Grand Assmaster Buazag Bonesteel's Avatar
    Who is Noah Wiley? The only thing I could find that was close is http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001864/ ?
    Yup....that's Noah Wiley. Non-ER watcher you

Actually, Noah Wiley for intelligent conversation but fun to look at, Andrea Bochelli for filling the island with song, Orlando Bloom to catch our food, Viggo for the poetry, and so that just leaves the reserved one for the sex.

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar
    I would put up bids!.
    yes thats right.. what 5 women wish to hang out on a desert island with me?
    well every one, they're going fast! post now!!!

L-O-L-A Lola
    So what Gemmi is saying is that she plans to have desert-island sex, but in no way will it be gratuitous? :P

Orlando Bloom to catch our food, Viggo for the poetry
    They both need to be scruffy in order to properly hunt and orate for you, right? ;p

(I said orate you pervs, as in the poetry!)

Wink

hmm I like Gemmi's list:

Mine would be something like:

Aul (of course)
    Viggo Mortensen
    Orlando Bloom
    Ethan Hawke
    and the world's greatest boat maker
    Vinilaa ~the~ Soulbreaker

I AM NOT A PALADIN AND I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

L-O-L-A Lola
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinilaa
    Mine would be something like:

Aul (of course)
    Viggo Mortensen
    Orlando Bloom
    Ethan Hawke
    and the world's greatest boat maker
    And you're telling me, that if you were stuck on an island with Aul, Vigo, Orlando, and Ethan, you would want to get the heck outta there? Or is the boatmaker only for building you something for you and your entourage to float around the lagoon in? =p

Talking

And you're telling me, that if you were stuck on an island with Aul, Vigo, Orlando, and Ethan, you would want to get the heck outta there? Or is the boatmaker only for building you something for you and your entourage to float around the lagoon in? =p
    That's a good question. I imagine that a boat would be useful for getting around the island... or islands... they sometimes come in chains!

But also I don't like the idea of being stranded anywhere... even in paradise. I like to know I can leave whenever I want to.
    Vinilaa ~the~ Soulbreaker

I AM NOT A PALADIN AND I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

So this list, for some, is a list of "top 5 people I want to have sex with", and a lot seem to be based on purely physical appearance, some maybe on the appearance you've been shown via media. If I'm to be stuck on this island forever, as much as a bunch of supermodels might seem really great at first, unless at least one of them has a brain, believe it or not, all the hot sex just doesn't compare to being with someone I can talk to.

I guess if you're going to do a list like this, part of the fantasy is these 5 people are going to be just as thrilled to be on this island with you as you are they, and they're either fantastic in the sack and want to jump your bones daily (or I guess at least once every five days), or have really great personalities and are always up for some stimulating conversation. Which, for the most part, makes it a complete fantasy world, the one where the John Hinkley's of the world feel at home.

So my list, which would assume the initial shock of being dumped on a deserted island would be quickly replaced by the anticipation of lots of sex and conversation with me, is:

1) My wife (real life or fantasy, she's #1)
    2) Angelina Jolie (for the threesomes)
    3) Dalai Lama (spiritual interest only)
    4) Stephen Hawkings (same as 3, plus the added entertainment of the conversations the two of them would have as well)
    5) This would be reserved for our first born.

I dunno, this is a list that can either be done quickly, by picking the top 5 fantasy fucks of your imagination, a little longer if you start factoring in the longer term needs, or be impossible if you put too much thought into it, which I'm starting to do so I'll stop now.

reserved one spot

Hellloooooooo Gemmi
    Chickenpants - Master Demonologist of 70 Soul Shards
    Haikken EQ2
    Cleric of Bristlebane's 70th line of defense
    with 777 minor lessons in mischief