I was wondering if you had any success with this?

I understand the security risks, and will be running any sensitive scripts from a secure system; but I am in need of the ability to gather guild bank data (logs more specifically than contents).

Please let me know if you had any luck!

Thanks,
Andaas
andaas@hossguild.net
Unfortunately Andaas but Blizzard did not like it and they told my host that it was a spyware/keylogging attack on their site so my own host forced me to remove my script -they kinda don't understand what PHP is so they suspected it to be keylogging code even if it's obvious it is not at all.

Anyway I did not manage to make it happen but I haven't tried since that time, like half year ago or something? I might play more with it but it doesn't seem that good for now, it's too bad.

They should just implement a system to let data be read by XML, like a random 50 string long key that only you know and that you use in your PHP code to draw data from armory -of course you can always reset and get a new key in case someone takes it from you.

Anyway ideas ideas but Blizzard doesn't like to listen to us, I tried to e-mail and post on the website feedback forum but no response at all. I know many other devs would like more features but it's not easy to request them at all.

Anyway good luck with the guild and have fun in the next expansion, cheers!