Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Exclamation Rotation Schedule

Trak - Hoss (T-NI P1-10/08), NI (T-Hoss 10/04), L`Malla (10/09), VE (added 10/10), GAP (10/13), ML (10/16), IG (10/20)

Sev - IG (T-Hoss 9/24), L`Malla(10/11), NI (T - Vind 9/13), GAP (T-VE 9/29), Vindi (T - CN 9/13), Hoss (T-IG), VE (T-GAP)

Ragefire {Naggy Up 10/23} - ML (8/27), GAP (10/12 out of turn), Hoss(T - 9/6 ), VE (9/9), NI (9/12), L`Malla (T - VH 9/14), Vind (10/21 out of turn due to default pass 10/12), IG (10/20), TR (10/22)

CT - Hoss (T-L`Malla), L`Malla (T-Hoss), Vind (P3 - 10/15), ML (10/16)

Dain - ML (10/20), Hoss (T-Vind), Vind (T-Hoss 10/22), L`Malla (F-10/19)

Tormax - Vindi (), Hoss (10/22?)

Dozekar - Hoss (10/16), IG (F - 10/15), Vind (P1-10/16)

Lend - Vindi (10/22), Hoss (10/08), L'Malla (Added 10/09) ML (10/15)

Zland - Hoss (T-L`Malla 10/09?), IG (Added 10/10), L`Malla (T-Hoss 9/29), Vind (10/10), ML (10/16)

Klandicar - Hoss (P2-10/04), ML (10/18), Vind (10/22)

ST Warders - ML (10/18), Vind(T-Hoss P1 10/11), Hoss (T-Vind 10/10)

N ToV: Hoss (10/21-?), ML (10/5-10/11), Vind (10/12-10/20)

You know the drill - follow with confirmed dates when mob is down
    also double check to be sure you are in the rotations you want to be in

I know it is a pain sometimes - but please post a quick note when a mob is taken down by your guild so we can keep the rotation updated

There are now some (P) up there on various mobs, based on the fact they lived through the days those guilds were due for them. I'll be putting the dates with them and the F's as well.

[Brackets] are temporary removals from rotations.

Added L`Malla to the Lend rotation.

Added IG to the Zlandicar rotation.

Added VE to the Trak rotation.

10/23 Added North ToV to the rotation schedule.

Current Rotations:
    Trak = Hoss
    CT = L`Malla
    Zlan = Hoss
    Dain = Hoss
    Ragefire = ML
    Sev = NI
    Tormax = Vind
    Doze = IG
    Lend = Hoss
    ST = Vind
    Klan = Hoss
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 10-23-2001 at 06:08 AM.

Klandicar has been left untouched for over a week.

Mythic plans to kill him tonight.

Klan down 10/18.

Any idea about Sev ? Last down at 10/11 and havn't hear his death again.

Dain is up.

no sev, we checked again this morning.
    -S McB

According to the D Ro board, Naggy has been up since the 16th.

Xor is taking a pick up raid in there tonight to kill him. IG, you were up for Ragefire, would be in your best interest, if we have not done the '2 Day' officially, to have people there even if only to buff and heal, to ensure Naggy dies. If we are indeed doing the '2 Day', then TR will be up, and the same will apply.

Figure this out please, ML has 6 Clerics waiting on this rotation patiently. Whatever you figure out, Naggy needs to die tonight.

Ragefire up 10/19, 6am Pacific.

What is the current status of Dain and Zlandicar?

I saw Hoss was in DN last nite and L`malla was in thurg b.

Put us down for a big fat F for dain 10/19

Naggy whacked Friday night

Xorshaik led it, with a lot of VE in attendance. We want Nagafen dead.

VE has clerics waiting for Ragefire, albeit not as many as ML.

I think the two day thing should start being enforced soon. Maybe not this time, because nobody was really warning IG of it and because it is new and all, but going forward. E.g., as soon as Nagafen spawns again, tell the guild next up they have two days to whack him or take a pass, and keep the pressure on for all successive guilds. Nagafen is such an easy kill - it just takes some effort to turn out an open raid - that Ragefire should be dropped like clockwork.
    Juergen/Enki
    GL of the Valiant Elite

Originally posted by Ubar
    What is the current status of Dain and Zlandicar?

I saw Hoss was in DN last nite and L`malla was in thurg b.
    Zland wasn't up last night, Hoss was just fooling around in DN. As of 10/20 at 11:05am pacific, Zlandicar still not up. Soo we're waiting.

Ragefire Dead 10/20

Trak Dead 10/20
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Dain down 10/20

Can someone explain warder situation, T and P and dates confusing me.

We wanted to go but were in NToV, but I think ML and Hoss still got in after us, does that mean were up?

Also CT we had to pass cause in NToV which makes us 3, think a rule is three and you have to get tagged to the very end of the rotation like your just starting? If so can ya tag us onto CT again at rear?

Thanks, sorry pls correct me if im a bit off some of this stuff is confusing

Blog Entries
    I'll say again that we should drop ST from the main rotation and move it to the unrotated list. That should allow people to go in and get primal as needed, and wait 24 hours after respawn before clearing back-to-back (unless cleared by others).

As it stands, Hoss will probably be passing 2 out of 3 of our rotation spots on ST due to other commitments and/or lack of need for the lewts.

Also, I'd be fine with allowing Vindication a 3rd pass on CT without moving their rotation spot, heh. I'm pretty confident that they are interested in killing him regularly.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

I left Vind in their spot in the CT rotation for that very reason actually. If they are indeed interested in killing on a regular basis then they'll be able to come right back in. Just remember that there's what, a 2-3 week average between getting a pass, so it's been a while since Vind showed tht sort of interest.

As far as ST, Vind is indeed up for it, the T is trade, the date is the date gone down or passed.

I'll say again that Klandicar needs to be moved from the main rotations, since no guild but ML has killed him since August timeframe.

Baramos

I think were up give us a shot at him alone, might be able to pull it off.