Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

on that last ragefire...Vind didnt pass...they traded with IG. They were in ntov all week so we did the trade.

Just a FYI
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Than, GAP killed a Ragefire that had been up over 24 hours without any word from anyone, the Ragefire that was on Vind's turn. Considering Vind didn't say anything to anyone, or make an effort to kill it on the 11th, they were marked as a pass on the 12th.

IG's kill was on their own turn, there was no need to try and do a trade with Vind.

And along same lines (not you Than), we had folks catch Ragefire on track yesterday, informed TR, and 2 hours later when they got there, Ragefire was gone, FG's were cleared. The word was that Hoss had cleared the FG's, Sazar and a couple of others, but when I tried to ping Andaas, Sirensa, or Phaera, none were online by the time I got the /tell finished. Wish I could type faster some days, cause I had *just* seen Andaas and Phaera at least on a /w all Hoss. Did the FG crew from Hoss kill the vendor, or take a Ragefire? Sazar wouldn't respond to any tells from the TR peeps either btw, made it seem iffy.

Hoss did not take Ragefire yesterday, nor did anyone in Hoss kill the vendor yesterday.

I talked to Sows from NI yesterday and was told that Vindication had taken Ragefire yesterday.

=========================

Hey L'Malla -

Looks like Hoss up for Cazic post patch (Tuesday). We are going to be in NToV. Would you guys be interested in trading spawns with Hoss?

K, thanks Sirensa.

Actually Kryai spoke to Than about trading before Ragefire even spawned, as we were in NToV. So the pass should have been legit. I was told about this pass awhile ago, had I recieved a tell from GAP I would have relayed the info.

Though I never personally spoke to Than, so would need Than to validate what Kryai told me, only have second-hand knowledge here.

To the best of my knowledge we have not gotten rage yet, not sure where the NI fellow got his info.

Edit: Havnt spoken to than yet
    Last edited by Ciner; 10-22-2001 at 10:47 AM.

We can trade as long as we got nothing going on post patch... I don't really want to trade and then get stuck with multiple rotation mobs that day, having to forfeit one
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Originally posted by Dlgoth Riknueth
    We can trade as long as we got nothing going on post patch... I don't really want to trade and then get stuck with multiple rotation mobs that day, having to forfeit one
    Well I was looking at rotation schedule and didn't see that you were up for anything on Tuesday is why I asked. =D

Sooo looks to me like you're DYING to do Cazic tomorrow

haha, works for me. Have fun in North, we'll be beating up a mudball again. I'll go ahead and tell you loot now, since it's always the same. Choker, and Cloak...MAYBE shoulders, or on the odd chance a halo. I've deemed the rest don't exist, and no, I don't care you have a brain. It doesnt exist dammit!
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Ciner wrote regarding Klandicar:

I think were up give us a shot at him alone, might be able to pull it off.
    He's up now.

If you don't plan on attempting him tonight, please let us know asap.

Vind is going after Klan tonite.

Just heard Dain is up as well.

Good luck tonight Hoss.

Blog Entries

Re: Rotation Schedule

Originally posted by Quintall_ML
    Based on the guidelines, removing Vind from the Dozekar, Sontalak, and Yelinak rotations due to 3 passes in a row.

Based on the guidelines, removing ML from the Statue rotation due to 3 passes in a row.

Per Dlgoth request, removind L`Malla from Kland and Lend rotations.

Removing Sontalak from rotations, based on frequent passing by most guilds involved with him.

ST added to rotations.

Removing Statue and Yelinak from rotations, based on frequent passing by most guilds involved with them.

Removed Seekers from all rotations other than Ragefire, per Indecisive's request in another thread.

Changed all instances of CN to NI per guild name change.

Removed VH from rotations per guild disbanding.

Removing Seekers from Ragefire, per no IGB representation/notification. If/when they get a new rep, they can be re-added.

Added L`Malla to the Lend rotation.

Added IG to the Zlandicar rotation.

Added VE to the Trak rotation.
    Quintall, could you start dating this section (ie, when you add a note, throw a "10/21 -" in front of it to mark when it was noted), and delete the older comments out after a month or so.

The initial message is getting really long, hehe.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

lol I was gonna suggest that as well. Every time i copy and paste the initial post to our boards, i always gotta remove that stuff
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Lend and Klan down, 10/22.

Edit: I dont know the dain situation, perhaps someone else could elaborate. I think we traded but not sure.
    Last edited by Wyvern; 10-22-2001 at 08:12 PM.

yah traded dains with hoss, dain dead

gave the bugger more hp but hes still a joke

Edit: dain status updated
    Last edited by Ciner; 10-23-2001 at 02:25 AM.

What has happened to Zlandicar? The last recorded kill was 10/16... that just doesn't seem accurate. Has anyone killed him since or has he just not been spawning.

6-7 day spawn, so he would have been up last night or today...

He didn't spawn last night though, and the patch will have prevented him spawning today.

I'm going to remove all that stuff from the initial post actually, and start dating per your request. From this point on I'll purge that stuff every 30 or so days.

Currently, I know from last night that hasn't been mentioned yet:

Hoss was engaging Tormax, did he die, and/or did Vindicator and Statue die?

TR got Ragefire yesterday, glad another one popped before the patch.

Anything else happen?

Statue died a few days ago to the hands of Hoss, according to their front page.

Tormax also died last nite, per front page.

Thanks.

I rarely look at news pages of guilds tbh, unless someone points me to them.

Ragefire

Rage Fire Down 7:30est.