Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lol

Hoss / EQ
    Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end your just fucking yourself.

Burnem Etidure

god wtf is up with that website, i need to scroll 5 minutes beforei get to any news post

lol, im still laughing at the commens Wrait made on druzzilro.com. Kind of amusing they are claiming they did it faster then any other guild on the server. Once we hit the elementals how long was it before Coirnav / Rathe were tuned so they were actually reasonable encounters? Probably over 5months.

Quote Originally Posted by vegu
    god wtf is up with that website, i need to scroll 5 minutes beforei get to any news post
    They didn't bother to tune it to work for Firefox I guess ><. Seems to work okay in IE.

/aed

If someone wants to brag on their website about doing it "fast" without months of artificial road blocks of broken content, with two expansions worth of augments/AA/spells/gear, with spoilers... I'm not going to burst their bubble. As long as they're not waving the e-peener at me in game, I couldn't care less.
    dubs (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubb
    If someone wants to brag on their website about doing it "fast" without months of artificial road blocks of broken content, with two expansions worth of augments/AA/spells/gear, with spoilers... I'm not going to burst their bubble. As long as they're not waving the e-peener at me in game, I couldn't care less.
    Yeah, really I remember how long it took us to figure out what to do with Coirnav. We had some pretty wierd ideas with that encounter. Man, if it wasent for the lag that fight would have been so much more enjoyable. Now Rathe.............

Well, before anyone starts patting anyone on the back, let's look at the actualy stats. Hoss's first recorded elemental raid took place January 17, 2003. It was some minis in water if anyone wants to know. The first Rathe kill took place June 26, 2003. I'm not sure that we are considered to be in the same league as SOG, but January 6 - June 15 is the exact same time frame.

Also, my first elemental raid was on June 1, 2003 and my first rathe kill was on July 7 (had a wedding to attend Hoss's first Rathe kill). Technically I am more awesome than all of SOG.
    Chickenpants - Master Demonologist of 70 Soul Shards
    Haikken EQ2
    Cleric of Bristlebane's 70th line of defense
    with 777 minor lessons in mischief

5 months + Broken content > 5 months + spoilers

Ohh and by the way, thanks to the LEAP year of 2004 SoG took 161 days to Hoss's 160 days. Sooo their website is a tad misleading.
    Last edited by Forty; 06-24-2004 at 05:42 PM.

Welcome to last year, SoG. It only took GoD AAs, augments, and gear to do it faster! Owning PoP expansion is like bragging you beat up an elderly woman. Good for you.

Hoss / EQ &amp;amp;amp; WoW Talas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrict
    Welcome to last year, SoG. It only took GoD AAs, augments, and gear to do it faster! Owning PoP expansion is like bragging you beat up an elderly woman. Good for you.
    From the rumors that spread around dro.com, I think they do brag about beating up elderly women!
    Talas Pennysnatcher

And as always, we did it without zerging it, without lame co-raids, and in 2.5 hours.
    HAHAHAHAHA I notice they forgot to mention their 100+ member xegony raid.

I just checked. SOG beat Rallos zek on December 10, 2003.

Theirs:
    Dec 10, 2003 => June 15, 2004
    Total of 187 days

Ours:
    January 6, 2003 => June 26, 2003
    Total of 170 days

OMGZ We beat SOG by over 2 weeks without augments, without bulwark of vie, and without the super useful AA's (sarcasm on that last part).
    Last edited by Thuggo; 06-24-2004 at 08:26 PM.
    Ruining your lands since Dec 2000.

I dunno, Thuggo. The extra 500hp via AA for warriors is kinda significant. =p

Quote Originally Posted by Thuggo
    HAHAHAHAHA I notice they forgot to mention their 100+ member xegony raid.

I just checked. SOG beat Rallos zek on December 10, 2003.

Theirs:
    Dec 10, 2003 => June 15, 2004
    Total of 187 days

Ours:
    January 6, 2003 => June 26, 2003
    Total of 170 days

OMGZ We beat SOG by over 2 weeks without augments, without bulwark of vie, and without the super useful AA's (sarcasm on that last part).
    Hahahah, lol. Thats awsome.

Pretty sure 1/6-6/26 is 160 days so it's really more like 27 days difference. Or one month longer.

Damn now I can see the leetness attached with the Hoss tag

Damn straight you do. Don't look directly at us or it will burn your eyes out.
    Ruining your lands since Dec 2000.

It wouldn't really bother me as much with them claiming doing it faster...but when they said

Quote Originally Posted by SoG
    From our first elementals raid on January 6th, 2004 to PoTime on June 15th, SOG reached is goals quicker and with more fun than any guild in this server, hands down. Thank you to our outstanding and skillful members, all of you made it possible!
    it just really made me feel worse for them....posting incorrect dates & information and beating an expansion dated from the book of genesis is one thing...but i dont see any proof that they did it with more FUN compared to any guild in this server.... i guess spoilers + augs & 2 expansions = more fun...would have been perfect if they just stated "grats us on potime."
    the truth hurts but it sets you free...

................(___)..........
    .................|Oo|...........
    .......... /```` OO).........
    ........./ |____-- .......druids are fine, l2p
    .......*...L......L.............

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher101
    Damn now I can see the leetness attached with the Hoss tag

Ohh another Epic to steal, I see!!!!!!!

Hoss / EQ
    Yeah while they were busy beating the emp in ssra thanks to the 5 new levels, tons of new AA, more spells. We were busy beta testing PoP.
    Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end your just fucking yourself.

Burnem Etidure

gratz Safehouse of Gods!
    Zobb
    Crabbe

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that!