Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unrotated Ubers

What's Yelinak's general spawn time after patch and respawn time? I'm itching to give him a go..
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

He's up with patch, general spawn is 7 days I believe.

Sontalak is up again. Spawned last night. We got him to Sontalak but alas we ran out of steam.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Also IG will be trying Vindicator tonight. If you all could leave him alone it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Gore down 10/11. We went to kill Talendor too but he wasn't up cus someone killed him and didn't have the courtsy to post it. Should we continue posting when these mobs die or just ffa?

Blog Entries
    Try to post when you kill them if you can remember.

The last date shown for the statue dying is 9/21, although he isn't currently up so someone did him this week. Was planning on doing a statue run tomorrow night, will depend on if he pops or not.

Any est as to when he was killed last?
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Yelinak's been up a few too many days, as has Sontalak. We're going to rectify this tonight and send them to the land of dead Ubers.

Yelinak deaded on 10/15 by ML
    -Selice Valorheart
    High Priestess of Mythic Legion

Sontalak down to a zone burp we think, he wasn't up, nor was Klandicar, and some corpses were nekked. bleh.

Talendor down 10/19 by GAP

Around 8:00 AM PST

Sontalak down 10/18

Hello folks, think this is the correct thread to post under.

Thurs was our last day in NToV this week, almost got Vyemm but didnt get more than 2 tries

My thought was perhaps we could use our Emergancy Patch restart thing and get the rest of this week till the patch Tuesday. Reason I ask is a few things...

1. We were following ML, who, while was highly successful, was first run and killed the mobs somewhat slowly. So we had to kill at basicly the same pace, not MLs fault but sucked.

2. Ya folks both got 1.5 weeks in NToV your last runs, well, almost in Hoss's case.

3. Would rather use the Emergancy Patch thing now, cause honestly, as most of you know we are totally rebuilding in some parts of the guild and could use the equip now, not a month or two down the road.

4. If the next guild in line did go in tomorrow, they would not get there full week before patch hits tuesday in the a.m, which would prob lead to more issues.

ML was there 7 days.

I don't really care what you guys do, though. Between you and Hoss as far as I'm concerned.

Bara

ML's kill rate wasn't slow at all, in fact, you got the ring dragons in a fell swoop with a couple days to rest before the Back 5, or to try Vyemm/Vulak between. ML didn't even get to attempt either of them once, so that point about *only* getting to try Vyemm doesn't go far.

As Bara already pointed out, we were there 7 days, patch or no patch, and didn't say a thing to stay there and try to get a chance at every dragon simply out of respect for the start of a good thing here.

7 Days, in which you had no interruptions, should have been enough. Can we just go with the 7 days thing until we see how it works through 2 sets please, ML has lots of people to outfit in that stuff too Ciner.

Edit: In rereading your post, I see you mean to stay there through the weekend, not come back after patch. Kinda sticks in my craw, as ML *could* have been trying Vyemm and Vulak last Sunday at the latest, but left due to the 7 day thing to allow Vind in there.
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 10-19-2001 at 05:42 AM.

I understand Quint...

My point simply is, ya folks did get to kill 5 additional dragons due to the patch restart. Would be nice to let us do the same now instead of 1-2 months from now. Who knows if an emergancy patch will ever even land on our NToV run, thats what I ment.

What's left in there? Just Vyemm and Vulak?

Why not compromise? Heck, roll even. Roll for Vyemm or Vulak. Or work it out - Hoss on Vulak, Vind continues trying Vyemm, or vice-versa.

Make both guilds happy.

Naw today Aary Fesh Dag repop, tomorrow Kryo Kio Mir. We just wanted to get our extra few in the front that both ya got to balance things between the three NToV guilds.

Plus like I said we could use the equip now, not whenever an emergancy patch happens to fall on our day 1-2 months down the road. But, still waiting to see what Hoss thinks.

Actually, we only killed 2 Nameds twice, Jorleag and Eashen. Let us know what works out. If Vind and Hoss agree to this, let us know please, as ML has been making scheduling arrangements for next Friday-Thurs spot, and we could use some advance warning to plan accordingly.

Here's a crazy, off the top of my head thought about this N ToV thing this time prior to patch...

Why not get a rep from each of the 3 N ToV guilds together, and do a single /ran 900?

From the numbers rolled, high roll gets first pick, then next gets 2nd, last gets 3rd.

Then, since we know Ikatiar, Eashen, Aaryonar, Feshlak, Dagarn, Lord K, Koi, Lady M, Vyemm, and Vulak will all be up, the reps can take turns in this manner choosing a dragon to kill? That's ten dragons, which would leave one extra that we could just work out amongst the 3 reps.

That would:

A) Get Vind some of those extra drops they are looking for.
    B) Give Hoss a full respawn on the patch, and a few extras prior.
    C) Give ML a possible shot at engaging Vyemm and/or Vulak prior to the patch.

I know if sounds screwy, and there's lots of room for error. However, just trying to step outside the box we've created for ourselves in a way, and do something fairly light hearted in the interest of mutual cooperation. This is purely a suggestion at this time, off the record so to speak.

Sounds fun, sounds fair.

ML is in a catch-as-catch-can mode this weekend anyway.

I'd like to see our three guilds cooperate a bit more in this fashion anyway.

Maybe we're on to something here.