Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unrotated Ubers

Ok... couple things in response to your list Ciner:

1. We were following ML, who, while was highly successful, was first run and killed the mobs somewhat slowly. So we had to kill at basicly the same pace, not MLs fault but sucked.
    This is why we allow a day between guild raids to allow for spawns to catch up. ML finished on Thursday, Vindication went in on Friday. Technically, you could have waited for Saturday to buy yourself more of a full spawn to start.

2. Ya folks both got 1.5 weeks in NToV your last runs, well, almost in Hoss's case.
    Hoss had 8 days. ML had 7 days.

3. Would rather use the Emergancy Patch thing now, cause honestly, as most of you know we are totally rebuilding in some parts of the guild and could use the equip now, not a month or two down the road.
    What emergency patch thing? Patches are part of your 7 day stint. Sometimes they will work to your advantage, sometimes they don't. Unfortunately - it's luck of the draw. Regardless - everyone has at least a chance at each of the dragons in their week of raid time.

4. If the next guild in line did go in tomorrow, they would not get there full week before patch hits tuesday in the a.m, which would prob lead to more issues.
    Yah, we're well aware patch will hit mid-Hoss raid, and trying to figure out what is most fair to do.

===========================

Due to the fact that we are still working out the fairest way to rotate, and due to perhaps Vindication not understanding that they could have waited a day to start their week long stint (which would have allowed for clearing a bit more on their own pace), Hoss believes that it would be fair to allow them to extend their raid through Saturday.

That would give Vindication 9 days total. And the chance to have cleared all of the zone once, plus 2 days worth of respawn, which should be about 6 additional dragons. Personally, I do not think it is fair to allow one guild 11 consecutive days in NToV in one raid, and this seems a fair way to compromise.

This is not an emergency patch allowance - it is just fair considering we're still working out the best way to do NTOV for all guild's involved.

Hoss will enter NToV on Sunday if anything is leftover/respawning, then continue our raid post patch through Saturday. Obviously if Vindication clears completely tonight and tomorrow, we'd have to wait.

Msg me in IRC if you want to discuss this further, Ciner, and I believe Andaas can be found both in IRC and in game atm.

So now is the question whether Vind should be allowed to clear the first few dragon's repop?

This run for us in Ntov has been very cockneyed due to the spacious respawns and lack of dragons when we began. Our first legit try on Vyemm was last night, primarily due to respawn time.

So asking for the weekend continuation is due to several factors:

1: due to the patches which hoss and ML had during their tenures in Ntov on this rotation and vindication did not, Vindication will have had severely fewer mobs than were available to both Hoss and Vindication.

2: Repops, our Vyemm attacks were consistantly messed up due to respawns of A) Dragons and B) The named drakes which repopped yesterday and were not up when we began our run in ntov.

So, we would like to operate in the zone until through monday, which would mean we would get repop's on the front dragons which Hoss (not sure about ML) were able to clear more than once due to the patches which interjected themselves in their ntov tenures.

It would also resolve the issue of Vindication having an emergency patch card which would be played at a later date, that idea just doesnt make sense.

Are there conflicts with this proposal of further Vind operation through monday?

-Wyvern (I post as Ubar cause I dont think I ever bothered to register wyvern's name on the forum)

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Ubar Wyvern
    This run for us in Ntov has been very cockneyed due to the spacious respawns and lack of dragons when we began. Our first legit try on Vyemm was last night, primarily due to respawn time.
    As best I can tell, Vindication started NToV last Friday, clearing Aaryonar, Feshlak, and Dagarn. Then continued on Saturday, clearing Koi'Doken, Lady Miranella, and Lord Kriezenn.

This left Sunday and Monday that you had several chances at attempting Lord Vyemm that I can see, since ML's respawn didn't start until Tuesday with the back five (Lady N + Jorlleag if I'm not mistaken).

Vindication has had more than 2 attempts at Vyemm this week... you only got 2 attempts last night is all. What happened on Sunday and Monday to make those attempts illegitimate?

With Vindication remaining in NToV through Saturday, this will give Vindication as much chance at extra spawns as both Hoss and ML received due to our patch interruptions (Hoss gained 4 spawns, ML gained 5, Vindication can potentially gain 6). It will also extend Vindication's raid time to 9 days, whereas Hoss had 8, and ML 7.

Everything seems to be in line to me with Hoss moving in on Sunday.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Sounds fair Andaas.

Now my question to you is. Does hoss get NToV Sunday Monday, and then 7 more days after patch?

What I would like is things to be balanced, your proposal is that, I just hope we can keep it this way.

Blog Entries
    The Hoss NToV raid will end 1 week from Sunday... so next Saturday would be our last day in the zone.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

I'm glad this worked out, but I want to point out something again:

ML only got 2 "extra" kills from the patch, Jorleag and Eashen.

sont dead 10/20

Hey Ciner, mind having Shik remove that bullshit from your front page please?

Making and publicizing a pic like that does nothing to help the fragile sense of cooperation that has been occuring on here lately, and has more than a few folks pissed off.

Joke or no joke, you won't find ML ever pulling something like that on Vind. You guys want to guildbash, that's your right. But don't expect to guildbash in public and continue to see ML show consideration for things you want to do, like this weekend in N ToV amongst other things.

I'll speak to shik about it, since he decided to use me for the photo op.

Vind is now completely out of Ntov, with the exception of a couple people still logged at certain spots I believe.

Good luck Hoss.

Thank you Wyvern.

Well I will talk to him cause he may have indeed gone too far. But, when you folks set the standard of poking fun at other guilds. How can you not expect him to take that as the attitude of news updates from druzzil guilds? Not to mention Draacco did in fact buy Draacco on ebay, when you've done that you sort of deal with what flames ensue.

The previous adventurers in Sleeper's Tomb were sloppy and left a couple of dragons alive. We couldn't allow such an affront to cleanliness to go unnoticed, so we went in and mopped them up.

While we're on the subject of getting along, btw, some of Vind's members were taunting ML folks last night, telling them "we're killing the 4th Warder right now - no more primal."

Now, I know you guys were in ST last night, and I am fairly certain that wasn't your objective, but we need to keep that kind of rumor-mongering to a minimum. We've already seen a so-called "joke" of Draacco's backfire and make everyone on this board neurotic about ST and the Warders.

But, just for the record, what was your objective in ST last night? I'm still being asked why you were attempting the 4th Warder. (For all I know, the zone crashed and they were all up again - just don't know. If that's the case, you need to post which ones you killed in the rotation thread.)

BTW, as an aside, ML didn't set any "standard" with public posts. I seem to recall a nice picture of Baramos on your board awhile back.

Also, I think any discussion of "ebay'ed" or "borrowed" or characters that people sell then steal back for that matter, is stupid here. We could point fingers all day on that path.

A couple of weeks ago, Vindication would have met a very strong resistance to taking a couple of extra days in ToV N, particularly since they've had plenty of time to get experience there in the last several months. The argument that "you need more loot" is not very convincing, frankly. However, ML said hey, have fun. Get phat.

Same with CT. By the letter of the guidelines, you guys would have to sit out a CT rotation. No one's going to push that on you.

I think in the last couple of weeks we've made some significant strides in cooperation here. Let's keep moving forward.

Bara

Regarding NToV we mearly got the two days that Hoss and you had both gotten, absolutly fair and made us even, wasn't some special favor or something heh...

In regards to ST if wrait(sp) hadn't been spamming every single fucking Vindication member in ST we wouldnt have felt the need to play a joke on him. He litterally sent every single person who wasnt anon the msg "You killing 4th warder ??"

Of course were not killing 4th warder heh, we wouldnt be ass's like that, and more than that we dont have the force to do it.

I agree we have made significant strides, and news is just joking around ect, shouldnt take it serious... You guys joke about being Zerg in your news, we joke too, all good frnds.

I'll talk to Wrait. He's very well-meaning, but he gets a bit stressed.

Just to be clear, as for NToV, ML was there only 7 days. You keep saying we stayed extra days in posts here. We didn't.

However, Vind stayed 9.

You basically said, hey, you know.. we need to re-build the guild, and have a lot of folks to deck, and there's a patch coming up, and do you mind if we stay a couple of days extra. ML said, nope, have fun, do whatever. As long as you and Hoss can agree on it.

You say it "wasn't any special favor." I disagree. We're being flexible here. We might ask for the return favor, someday.

Baramos

What 2 days we got?

We were there 7 days, and killed a whole two dragons twice.

criminy, lol.

What I'm saying is, thanks to the patch. You had the oportunity to kill 6ish dragons, and then potential clear NToV post patch. Pre-patch you did not kill as much due to it being your first trip or so and learning, but potentially you could have.

In the two days you had before patch you killed 2 dragons, in the two days we had "post-patch", this was Fri/Sat, we killed six. The oportunity to kill was even, was an ability thing.

Also as I said earlier, the pace you killed at had also really slowed us. The six entrance dragons we had to kill over 4 days because of slow respawn, we were able to kill in 2 days when we had our own pace. That alone should make up for the two days, not even bringing the potential you had to kill 6 dragons in to the picture.

ummm, no.

When we left, the only dragons NOT up were the Back 5, Eashen, and Ikatiar. Any slow pace for the first dragons for you was not due to ML.

Dude what are you talking about, did you not kill all but Vyemm+Vulak before you left?

What I'm saying is, the rate at which you killed Aary Fesh Dag Fish Mir Kryo was over a few day period so we had to wait, then we had Jor pop'ing and then Nev up. Was so spread out it sucked... Anyways enough of this amazingly gay conversation~

What I'm saying Ciner, is yer full of it.

Aary, Fesh, Lord K, Lady M, Dag, Koi, Vyemm, and Vulak were ALL up from a patch, the ONLY dragons we killed after the patch were the Back 5 and Eashen/Ikatiar.

And of those killed after the patch, the only two we killed before the patch were Jorleag and Eashen, Ikatiar wasn't up when we broke in pre-patch.

The only wait you woulda had would been for the Back 5 after killing the Ring dragons; Jor and Nev killed same night, then Zlax, Cek, Sev.

Edit: clarity

What your saying is nonsense and it makes no sense as always sir. FU!