Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Exclamation Rotation Schedule

Trak - Hoss (P1-10/23), NI (10/23), L`Malla (10/09), VE (added 10/10), GAP (10/13), ML (10/16), IG (10/20)

Sev - IG (T-Hoss 9/24), L`Malla(10/11), NI (T - Vind 9/13), GAP (T-VE 9/29), Vindi (T - CN 9/13), Hoss (T-IG), VE (T-GAP)

Ragefire {Naggy Down 10/23} - ML (10/24), TV (added 10/25), GAP (10/12 out of turn), Hoss(T - 9/6 ), VE (9/9), NI (9/12), L`Malla (T - VH 9/14), Vind (Missed turn, up next), IG (10/20), TR (10/22)

CT - Hoss (T-L`Malla 10/23), L`Malla (T-Hoss), Vind (P3 - 10/15), ML (10/16)

Dain - ML (10/20), Hoss (T-Vind), Vind (T-Hoss 10/22), L`Malla (F-10/19)

Tormax - Vindi (Due 10/24), ML (added 10/24), Hoss (10/22)

Dozekar - Hoss (10/16), IG (F - 10/15), Vind (P1-10/16)

Lend - Vindi (10/22), Hoss (10/23), L'Malla (Added 10/09) ML (10/15)

Zland - Hoss (T-L`Malla 10/09?), IG (Added 10/10), L`Malla (T-Hoss 9/29), Vind (10/10), ML (10/16)

Klandicar - Hoss (P2-10/04), ML (10/18), Vind (10/22), L`Malla (added 10/25)

Yelinak - ML () Vind (), Hoss (), L`Malla (added 10/25)

ST Warders - ML (10/18), Vind (10/23), Hoss (T-Vind 10/10)

N ToV: Hoss (10/21-?), L`Malla (added 10/25), ML (10/5-10/11), Vind (10/12-10/20)

You know the drill - follow with confirmed dates when mob is down
    also double check to be sure you are in the rotations you want to be in

I know it is a pain sometimes - but please post a quick note when a mob is taken down by your guild so we can keep the rotation updated

There are now some (P) up there on various mobs, based on the fact they lived through the days those guilds were due for them. I'll be putting the dates with them and the F's as well.

[Brackets] are temporary removals from rotations.

Added L`Malla to the Lend rotation.

Added IG to the Zlandicar rotation.

Added VE to the Trak rotation.

10/23 Added North ToV to the rotation schedule.

10/24 Added Yelinak to the rotation schedule.

10/25 Added L`Malla to Klandicar, Yelinak, NToV rotations.

Current Rotations:
    Trak = L`Malla
    CT = Hoss
    Zlan = Hoss
    Dain = Hoss
    Ragefire = Vind
    Sev = NI
    Tormax = Hoss
    Doze = IG
    Lend = L`Malla
    ST = Hoss
    Klan = Hoss
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 10-25-2001 at 01:03 PM.

CT dead, and by god, the light was shining on us tonight, because he actually dropped 4 things, including a robe. I'm still stunned lol.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

3 warders dead in the early A.M of the 24th, EDT.

Reguarding ragefire. Did Kryai speak to you about it before Rage pop'd or no Thanatoz?

If he did it should have been a legit trade... Would like to get to the bottom of this, we need it the same as the rest of ya, had a few people at the Nag kill tonight just to get this moving...

Blog Entries
    Lendinaira dead 10/23 around 6:45 pm pacific.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Is Tormax still on rotation?

ML is considering killing him, and noticed he survived the night.

Blog Entries
    Hoss killed Tormax on the 22nd. I'm assuming he is on rotation still, as we have been letting Vindication go for him.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

So if Vindication passed on him tonight, will Hoss be going for him on Wednesday? If not, ML may be interested.
    Last edited by Rohaise; 10-24-2001 at 02:21 AM.

Vind is going after Tormax tonite, wednesday the 24th.

So, is that an extension Wyvern?

Yes Tormax is still on rotation.

On Monday when Ciner approached me about trading Monday's spawn, he asked if we wouldn't mind if they did Tormax on Wednesday after patch instead of Tuesday, since we were on Monday. Since Hoss is in Ntov, and we are the only 2 guilds on rotation, we agreed.

It is not an extension on Vindication's part, it was a courtsey on ours. Didn't involve anyone else.

Considering ML was looking to give em a shot for once and decided to try it on seeing he was still up, perhaps we need to go look at that *hidden handshake* thiing again. Woulda taken the same time to have posted that prior to the patch spawn that it did to post it just now, and prevented the question about trying him from even arising.

Put Mythic Legion on the Tormax rotation, please.

Originally posted by Quintall_ML
    Considering ML was looking to give em a shot for once and decided to try it on seeing he was still up, perhaps we need to go look at that *hidden handshake* thiing again. Woulda taken the same time to have posted that prior to the patch spawn that it did to post it just now, and prevented the question about trying him from even arising.
    Well considering ML was looking to give him a shot and he was on a rotation, you can post your intentions and join the rotation, which I see you did. It's no hidden handshake, and did not concern you.

What exactly is the problem? Were you planning on taking a mob that is on rotation without waiting your turn as is appropriate? If you wanted in on tormax, why didn't you post your desire to be put on rotation earlier?

You're on rotation now, you'll get your turn when it is time.

Did Kryai speak to you about it before Rage pop'd or no Thanatoz?

-----------

Yes I spoke to Kryai about a week prior to our killing of Ragefire. You can be assured the next time one of ya give me a tell in game wanting to negotiate something...ill be sure to post it here.

shh Sirensa, our gnome "thing" is still our little secret, I wont bring our gnome negotiations to the IGB.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

mmmm gnomes wink wink Thanatoz

*zips lips*

Sirensa,

No we weren't trying to bypass the rotation.

We asked after seeing he was left up by the guild that was due for him, if the next guild due for him would be killing him, and if not, then we'd like to try him.

Considering that would have constitued a full rotation having had a shot and left it up, we were being polite in trying to work something to give em a go, here, in public, rather than making it seem like a back room deal that would have shut a guild out of a spawn.

We're on the rotation now, and as with all our rotations, will follow it killing him when we are up.

BTW, "It's no hidden handshake, and did not concern you", I believe has been overly addressed in other threads.

You've already been informed that ML, as well as other guilds here, will at some point be killing any and all mobs currently in the game. Those on a rotation of any sort, even a mutual agreement, should show here so there is no 6-7 post discussions to figure out *why* another guild can't kill it.

Just post the damn agreements come to Sirensa, it takes what, 45 seconds out of your day, where as going through this crap everytime someone wants to get in on something takes far longer for all involved.

Dear Quintall,

Last night Thanatoz discussed a gnome sharing situation with me, but it is starting to go sour. He demanded I let him have a fair shot at the gnomes, but I didn't want to share and I kept them an extra night for myself. We may Guildwar over it sometime soon. It's not your business, but I thought you might want to know in case it comes out sometime in the future.

That's my nightly update. Thanks!

I didn't know a gnome could last that long.

You know what I mean Sirensa, as they relate to the mobs here. There's no reason to argue this other than our own mutual mule-headed stubborn attitudes really, just post arrangements as they pertain to the rotations so we can avoid showing everyone how stubborn we can be.

Maybe I'll even get ya a fresh gnome so you won't have to share with Than anymore.