Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

I think Quintall and Sirensa need to get a room.

Bah =\

You've discovered my weakness for gnomes.

Why are we marked as pasing on Tormax yesterday. I think Sirensa made it quite clear we had arranged to kill Tormax today because we were on warders last night...

Wyvern also made our intentions today clear, yet we are showing as passing Tormax...

Also as Than posted, we did infact have an agreement with IG to trade Rage up to a week before he spawned. Meaning we should be up now, right?

If the updates are getting too much for you Quint I'm sure someone else could handle them properly.

Blog Entries
    The Tormax deal is quite simple actually. There were two guilds in the rotation, Hoss and Vindication. With Hoss having other committments this week, Vindication was not under any obligation or pressure to take out Tormax on his spawn day, and this was acceptable to Hoss, the other guild in the rotation.

Mythic Legion requested to be added to the rotation late Monday evening. ML will then follow position in the rotation as has happened with all other rotations, added from the day they requested addition.

ML has no say to any prior agreements made before their request to be added to the rotation. It is simply not your business, as you were not a part of the rotation until you made a public request.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

I agree.

Bara did you get my email?

Did NI take out Trak last night? When I had logged I think they were prepping for a second shot, but not 100% sure on that.

Would like to get confirmation since my plans for tonight were thwarted by the ebil ML killing Telk/Gozz last night

Basically I need an idea of what to kill tonight!

Disclaimer: ebil ML = joke, I'm not in the mood to get into a fight over something stupid today
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

trak went down around 1am CST, i just didn't have enough toothpicks left to prop my eyes open and post it. also undead bard popped afterwards for anyone who needs a spawned trak.
    btw, my understanding from sirensa was that we were trading traks, not that they were passing. but whaddo i know
    Last edited by Sows McBuff; 10-24-2001 at 12:41 PM.
    -S McB

Just as a sidenote..

Although we bi-passed him last night, Hoss still plans to kill Ikitiar as part of our ntov rotation.

Please leave him up for us, we'll be back to get him.

Thanks!

"If the updates are getting too much for you Quint I'm sure someone else could handle them properly."

Where in the hell do you get that from. Post yer dates and yer arrangements, and they get noted just fine.

I've adjusted the Tormax thingy to please you oh great and wise Ciner, note that is had sown P1-10/23...yesterday, and was put up there like that prior to the whole series of posts we just went through on the subject.

Vind killed Ragefire on the 21st according to what we have been told (see the archives I believe), ML is up for him now, TR got him the 22nd. ML also had peeps at the last couple of Nagafens, as well as helping various Ragefires, to ensure the rotation got kick started again. Whatever happened with you and IG, because it wasn't posted here till after the fact and long after GAP had killed it out of turn, is very hard to work back in at this point. GAP, IG, Vind, TR is the order the dates show Rage going down, out of order for sure, but done is done, let's get it moving on. ML's cleric is waiting for this coming Rage as we speak.

Edit: Just logged in and saw Ragefire dying. Updating the rotation.
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 10-24-2001 at 12:53 PM.

--"Vind killed Ragefire on the 21st according to what we have been told"

Negative. Vindication's last Ragefire was eons ago.. And I dont like this use of speculation as fact.

So now after trading with IG we have been summarily rotation hopped twice..

--"to please you oh great and wise Ciner"

I think recess is over, lets give the patronizing sarcasm a rest.

Originally posted by Sows McBuff
    trak went down around 1am CST, i just didn't have enough toothpicks left to prop my eyes open and post it. also undead bard popped afterwards for anyone who needs a spawned trak.
    VE is planning on spawning Trakanon tonight and requests that the UDB be left up. If anyone else was planning on spawning Trakanon please let me know.
    Juergen/Enki
    GL of the Valiant Elite

Lend a straight 7 day spawn?
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

One of the reasons that Vind's Ragefire was eons ago was because everyone sat here with his thumb up his ass instead of working to kill Nagafen.

I think the rotation stalled on Vind, as a matter of fact.

Look, we're all guilty of allowing this latency of spawn to happen, by waiting around for "someone" to kill Naggy.

We have a proposal by someone, somewhere on this board. I suggest we all review it, ratify it, and make it so.

As for recess, and juvenile language and attitude, take a look at Ciner's post, and don't try and tell me that Ciner's comment about Quintall needing help updating the board wasn't a dig, or "attitude" or sarcasm.

Same with your gay webpage, and your "who me" comments directed to Quint when he asked you to do something about it.

We're all waiting in ML for the grade-cards to come out for you Vind members, in fact, so your mommies and daddies take your computer priveleges away from you and we can have some relative peace on the server again !

You guys don't like sarcasm? Tough shit. Don't instigate it or it'll get thrown right back at you.

Have a nice day~! Don't be vile~~!

Baramos
    Last edited by Baramos1; 10-24-2001 at 01:45 PM.

If the rotation had been correctly documented there would have been no snide comments.

As it stands we should be killing Tmax today and up for the next Ragefire(yet retain our current location in rotation).

I dont care about hurt feelings, or whos ego as bruised. I just come here to make sure we are getting our share of the mobs.

Ciner -

Like Quint said, he hadn't gotten around to updating it today, but for some reason you guys got your panties in a twist. Everyone has RL to attend to, and sometimes 24 hours will pass before the rotation gets upgraded.

As to the issue of Ragefire - no one wants to see you guys get hosed out of anything. We have all the rotation posts archived here on this board. Just point out where Vind made the trade request or noted that it had happened in the archives, and I'm sure we can make it all good.

No sweat.

Baramos

*blinks*

Kumbaya baby, Kumbaya

Ya know, I'm glad I don't like any of you guys equally, cause I'd hate to have to pick sides

70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Ya know, I'm glad I don't like any of you guys equally, cause I'd hate to have to pick sides
    I thought you hated me most Now I don't feel special.

Have a nice day~! Don't be vile~~!
    Vile is a trademark of Hoss. That's gonna cost you ONE GNOME for using without my express permission!

Doomit. Grrrr.

~grumble~

Zlandicar

Hey so from my understanding Hoss is in Ntov. Hoss is also up for Zoolander. Is hoss going to pass? Because if so I really need to get like super prepared. Im talking crazy prepared and shit.

Btw I heard that hoss was passing from Baramos who was talking to Ciner who was talking to Sirensas poodle who was fucking Quintalls cat. Sick world we live in eh?

edit:it could be also be possible that Hoss will trade this spawn with IG and not just "pass"
    Thanatoz the Tyrant