Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Blog Entries
    The only thing I find odd is that I requested that ST warders be downgraded from a rotation spawn to an unrotated spawn 3 or 4 times at least, and it never happened.

Baramos requests once for Yelinak to be moved to the rotation list and it happens.

I guess Quintall doesn't lub me.

Seriously though, I think that there should be an agreement by at least 2 guilds before any mob is moved from one list to another. Since only Hoss requested warders moved to unrotated list, and ML didn't concur, they remained rotated. Since only ML requested Yelinak to be moved to rotation, we should get agreement from others before that move happens. Perhaps Hoss/Vindication don't have the intention to kill Yelinak on every cycle.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

I dont see where it says on teh unrotated ubers post that the mob must be up, in fact, the word "intentions" implies something you plan on doing in the future.

several issues:

Are you now setting the rules according to your interpretation of them? Baramos you seem quite adamant in this and because of that, "ML is going to be prepping to kill Yelinak the very next time he pops. There will be no backing down by us on this at all."

Next, if Yelinak is as you say designated to become a rotation mob during a lapse of his being up, why does ML automatically get first crack? Seems to me all the other orders have been organized in order of posting, why are you attempting something different here?

"From this point on, ML will deal with Vindication precisely, exactly, according to the established rules on the IGB."

So these are then the rules according to your own interpretation?

Different story entirely, Andaas. You guys asked for a rotation, then squealed when it didn't suit your schedule. During this time, ML was still pissed about your blatant KS's of us at Kland, your stonewalling (with Vind) of ML during the May-June timeframe, and your guild's blatant theft of Ragefire from Vickausia (who'd been camping 80 hours, and all your stupid little excuses thereof. =)

So, after you asked for a rotation, you got it, brother. Full force.

If you'd relented during the 2 months of Klandicar rotations where you kept saying "oopsy pass", instead of being a man and saying you know, take us off that rotation, I'd have been more amenable to an ST change-of-behavior.

Fact is, you guys were still coming in to ST and killing.

There was NO ONE killing Kland but ML until last week.

You played your little game, and we played ours.

Cooperation, and reason is a two-way street.

Cooperation and reason can still be in our future.

Baramos

The very first time Yelinak was rotated, Vindication had killed him, then ML asked for rotation as we knew we would be killing him.

Vind insisted that the letter of the rotation rules showed they wuld get first kill on the rotation, then ML (in a nutshell). And that's exactly how it was done, and has been followed since then.

Your rules, your interpretation (well, was before your time Wyvern).

Not my interpretation Wyvern.

THE interpretation.

Vindication used that gay-ass rule on us right when we started rotations on Yelinak.

Now you get it back in spades. Fun, huh !

Earlier in this thread, I made an appeal to reason, an appeal to what's fair.

You guys shot it down, and now you can live with it.

Bara

We are following the rules to the T.

While I see you, Bara, trying to surmise what the rules mean in your own words.

As Quint said, he is correct, we made ML wait a rotation. Why you ask? Because there was no Unrotated Ubers section at that time, nor any rules reguarding the section.

As Wyvern said, even if Yel was legitly moved to Rotated. The schedule should be in order of posting, IE. Vindi > Hoss > ML > L`malla.

As Andaas said, he was never even legitly moved to the Rotated Mobs section as only one guild requested it done.

So if he was legitly moved to Rotated, Vindi should be up.

If he wasnt legitly moved and is still Unrotated, Vindi should be up.

Explain how that contradicts any rule in exsistace on this board please, then rethink who is going FFA on who.

Wyvern wrote:

Next, if Yelinak is as you say designated to become a rotation mob during a lapse of his being up, why does ML automatically get first crack?
    Because that's what the official IGB Rotation Guidelines (that I have already quoted twice in this thread) specifically state.

Here, I'll fill in the blanks this time:

I. Adding a New rotation:

a. New Mobs: The guild
    (Mythic Legion) or guilds that have solely been accomplishing a mob (Yelinak) will start out the rotation. As each new guild(Vindication, Hoss, L`Malla) decides to try thier hand at the mob, thier name is added with a "join date". The new Joiner is added in the spot of the current rotation but must wait one full rotation before being "up" for the spawn.

I'm sorry, I dont see that rule listed on the current forum, perhaps you should take it up with the representatives of that time?

"(well, was before your time Wyvern)."

Please, don't make me laugh.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Baramos1
    So, after you asked for a rotation, you got it, brother. Full force.
    That was well and fine Baramos. However, after Hoss passed on ST warders what, 3 or 4 times straight, the spawn was ready to be downgraded to unrotated, even without my asking. This still never happened. There are 3 guilds on warders now, so their being on a rotation is fine.

However, this is all besides the point. I am proposing that for future spawns to move from one list to another that it takes the agreement of at least 2 guilds.

This may not apply to Yelinak, since I could care less about the orders on it - however, this is something we should set a standard for now, since it may happen again.

The standard was set, the rule was created from it, as shown by Roh Wyvern.

You weren't posting here at that time, so ya, it was 'before your time'.

I understand the Rotated Ubers rules Roh.

What I do not understand is why you are quoting them to me when infact, we posted our intentions when he was an Unrotated Uber, in accordance with the rules set forth for Unrotated Ubers.

Then, as Andaas has sited was moved to Rotated Ubers without proper clearance to do so.

The same can be said true of Klandicar, right Andaas? That is to say, after several passes by one guild, the only honorable thing to do is to remove it from rotation.

And no, since there is precedent for "2 guild rotations", then any spawn that has 2 guilds or more vying for it should be in a rotation.

Baramos

Oh yeah, forgot about this.

This is Section 1.b. of the Rotation Guideline.

This should also answer Wyvern and Ciner's questions:

b. Old Mobs: When postings for a mob (Yelinak) become out of control (ie - booked for a month of spawns), or otherwise appear to be greatly "wanted", the mob can be placed on the rotation schedule. The guild who last killed the mob (Mythic Legion) goes first with the date of last kill, followed by the rest of the IGB members who are interested in no particular order.

It can be. But, I see now where that it says the guild that decides weither it is moved or not is Mythic Legion. Perhaps you should make a clause?

In this case, where neither Hoss nor Vindication has stated they would be killing Yel reguarly, I see no validity why it would be moved or was moved to Rotated Ubers without asking the others involved.

That decision was made by ML alone with no authority to do so, infact it was done in spite of a past occurance where Andaas said one thing, ML said another and the mob was not moved.

So citing past experience, would think the majority of the guilds asking to kill would need to okay the move from Unrotated to Rotated. ML says ok, Vindi says no. Mob isnt moved at the molment.

What does Hoss say?

Blog Entries
    I don't see how postings for Yelinak have become out of control.

Hoss attempted Yelinak a few weeks ago for kicks, and was planning on heading back in to kill him based on being an unrotated spawn. We would take our turn when the time came, no worries on when that was.

When I saw Vindication request the next spawn, I felt it proper to state that Hoss wanted to give a go when the time came.

I forsee Yelinak as a spawn that Hoss will likely not hold a heavy rotation on killing (ie, if it were on a rotation, we would probably notify this forum of passes more often than not on the day of the respawn, so as not to stall it).

Ciner wrote:

I see now where that it says the guild that decides weither it is moved or not is Mythic Legion. Perhaps you should make a clause?
    The Guideline states: "or otherwise appear to be greatly "wanted""

I think it's quite obvious that when four guilds want to kill a mob with a one week spawn, it then satisfies the condition of "greatly wanted".

If you don't agree with that I'd like some of what you're smoking.

Mythic Legion
    Vindication
    Hoss
    L`Malla

All want to kill this mob. If that doesn't make it a candidate for rotation, I don't know what else does.

No "clearance" was needed by anyone Ciner. Read the rules for crying out loud.

It was obvious to any clear-thinking person that a rotation was in order. (Vind - I'm taking next Yel. Hoss - We're taking the one after that !) The mob is "greatly wanted", yeah. The mob is clearly a rotation mob.

Listen. We tried to be reasonable about this. We've tried being reasonable about NToV (sure guys - have fun.. go for it), and about Ragefire (sure bro - we don't want you to get hosed - this what happened? ok bro - hop in).

With Yelinak, we put ML at the back of the list initially, thinking specifically about Vind.

We asked for some reasonable behavior in return.

You guys said no.

Now, we're saying no.

If you guys want to continue thumping your chests, and telling your buds in your guild what badasses you are on the IGB, go ahead and play that game. But it's going to just make it tougher on every other single person here.

Show a little reason, a little flexibility, and you'll be shown the same regard by ML.

Baramos

Yes the mob is wanted, but nowhere does anyone say it is wanted regularly... thus justifying the need for a Rotation Schedule.

As Hoss has said, they will more than likely be only taking one here and there.

Vindi is also heavy in the rotation schedules and will probably be doing the same.

This mob should not have and cannot have been moved to Rotation Schedule without the majority of the guilds involved in the matter agreeing to do so... That from citing past experience where Hoss requested warders moved, ML did not. Mob was not moved.

Blog Entries
    Like I said, I could care less who kills Yelinak and when.

I do want to create some standard for moving spawns from one list to another though. Its something that needs to be done for the future (there *will* be things that are going to be unrotated in Luclin for awhile).

So, as I stated earlier, I propose that from this point forward, it requires the agreement of at least 2 guilds to get a spawn moved from one list to another. Can we all agree or disagree to this?

Let me reiterate again: THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO YELINAK THIS TIME. This is to keep this argument from happening in the future.

So if it doesn't apply to Yelinak this time, what does?