Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Exclamation Rotation Schedule

Trak - Hoss (P1-10/23), NI (10/23), Vind (added 10/27), L`Malla (10/27), VE (F1-10/29), GAP (10/13), ML (10/16), IG (10/20)

Sev - IG (T-Hoss 9/24), L`Malla(10/11), TR (added 10/26), NI (T - GAP), GAP (T-NI 10/27), Vindi (T - CN 9/13), Hoss (T-IG), VE (T-GAP)

Ragefire {Naggy Due 10/31} - ML (10/24), TV (added 10/25), GAP (10/12 out of turn), Hoss(T - 9/6 ), VE (9/9), NI (9/12), L`Malla (T - VH 9/14), Vind (Missed turn, up next), IG (10/20), TR (10/22)

CT - Hoss (T-L`Malla 10/28), L`Malla (T-Hoss 10/23), Vind (T-ML), ML (T-Vind 10/30)

Dain - ML (10/20), Hoss (T-Vind P1-10/25), Vind (T-Hoss 10/22), L`Malla (10/26)

Tormax - Vindi (10/25), ML (), Hoss (P1-10/25)

Statue - L`Malla (10/29), Hoss, Vindication (10/25)

Dozekar - Hoss (10/16), IG (F - 10/15), Vind (10/27)

Lend - Vindi (10/22), Hoss (10/23), L'Malla (10/30) ML (10/15)

Zland - Hoss (T-IG 10/26), IG (T-Hoss F1-10/25), L`Malla (T-Vind), Vind (T-L`Malla 10/27), ML (10/16)

Klandicar - Hoss (T-ML F1-10/28), ML (T-Hoss 10/25), Vind (10/29), L`Malla (10/30)

Sontalak - ML (out of rotation 10/29), Vindication (10/21), L`Malla (10/25), Hoss (P1-10/28)

Yelinak - ML (F1-10/28) Vind (F1-10/29), Hoss (P1-10/30?), L`Malla ()

ST Warders - ML (T-Hoss), Vind (10/23), Hoss (T-ML 10/30)

N ToV - Hoss (10/21-10/28), L`Malla (added 10/25), ML (10/5-10/11), Vind (10/12-10/20)

You know the drill - follow with confirmed dates when mob is down
    also double check to be sure you are in the rotations you want to be in

I know it is a pain sometimes - but please post a quick note when a mob is taken down by your guild so we can keep the rotation updated

There are now some (P) up there on various mobs, based on the fact they lived through the days those guilds were due for them. I'll be putting the dates with them and the F's as well.

Rotation Changes.

Added L`Malla to the Lend rotation.

Added IG to the Zlandicar rotation.

Added VE to the Trak rotation.

10/23 Added North ToV to the rotation schedule.

10/24 Added Yelinak to the rotation schedule.

10/25 Added L`Malla to Klandicar, Yelinak, NToV rotations.

10/26 Added Sontalak (pending aggreement) to the rotation schedule.

10/26 Added TR to the Sev rotation.

10/26 Added {Next Guild} to the Current Rotations list to test.

10/27 Added Vind to the Trak rotation.

Current Rotations:
    Trak = GAP {ML}
    Sev = NI {Vind}
    Ragefire = Vind {Hoss}
    CT = Vind {Hoss}
    Dain = ML {Hoss}
    Tormax = ML {Hoss}
    Statue = Hoss {Vind}
    Doze = Hoss {IG}
    Lend = ML {Vind}
    Zlan = L`Malla {ML}
    Klan = Hoss {ML}
    Sontalak = Vind {L`Malla}
    Yelinak = Hoss {L`Malla}
    ST = Vind {Vind}
    N ToV = ML {Vind}
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 10-31-2001 at 08:41 AM.

Says Hoss is after ML in NToV, think you skipped us =\

Kland funky respawn

We'll be hitting Kland tomorrow afternoon since well, he respawned hours after being killed today and we were tied up with vind/statue and what not...
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Statue dead
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

So Vind killed Klan earlier in the day then?

Sont down last night.

Andaas pinged me last night about trading ST. Unfotunately it was a bit late for most of our ST folks to get them notice, so we'll be heading down there tonight as I let him and Wyvern, (who also pinged me to see if Hoss sent a tell), know.

Ciner sent me a tell about Yelinak not being fightable, which I'm now confused about, since reports are in that Yelinak was in his spawn location when Vind attempted him, at least for their first attempt. What was the whole story here please Ciner.

From my understanding, Vind killed Klandicar earlier in the evening, and he was repopped a few hours later. From some reason Vind went back to kill him again, but failed. We plan on killing him tonight per rotation..
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Zland is currently up, and Night Kids are all in DN. They gave one of my guys the runaround for a while but claim they arn't killing him.

We'll pop him today if Night Kids leave him alone...but I'm not holding my breath. This whole thing with Waiwai/Waicry in both guilds just doesn't sit right with me..

I guess we'll just wait and see.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

We did finally get to try Yel, GM showed up around 11 to fix where he had been left by ML... But you were right Quint hes bugged weird wont reset. So Hoss is up today I guess.

Wondering about the 2 Sont's ML got, are you going to sit out a rotation?

And I assume ML is going into NToV today as Hoss started Sunday, even though the mobs didnt pop till today cause of patch I think we should make a rule that when the rotation time has exceeded a week people must forgo the option of waiting 1 day. NToV is already a huge wait without more waiting. Just a thought, would be more than enough mobs for ML to kill today.

Klan is alive and well as far as I know, heard he respawned after we left. Goodluck Dl.

ML set our plans up to go into NToV Thursday night, based on the other rotations and to get more of the Spawn up in there. I don't see this being an issue, since as you pointed out they will be just starting to respawn tonight. Based on the timeline posted by Hoss, that should give us the Ring all alive except Vyemm, and maybe even the Back 5, with Vyemm and Vulak coming up Friday.

Was there ever a determination come to about rotation mobs spawned in multiples by GM's or whatever this week(end)? Sont was up in duplicate, we just got rid of the bugged one above ToV after the normal one died.

Originally posted by Ciner
    We did finally get to try Yel, GM showed up around 11 to fix where he had been left by ML... But you were right Quint hes bugged weird wont reset. So Hoss is up today I guess.
    Wonder if Trak is bugged the same way, see my other post.

Welp if ML's second Sont isnt counting then our Zlan kill shouldnt count.

My problem with NToV is that its becoming more than a week rotation as I forsaw which is getting annoying, there would be 4 mobs up tonight for the killing.

Look at it this way Ciner, when you guys go in next week, you'll have more of your guild out of school for the weekend, (not meant as a flame btw, seriously), and won't be waiting for a spaced out spawn of any kind.

Most of Vindi is in college so we are out just about as much during the week as during the weekend. Anyways... What are you doing about Sont quint?

If ya intend for it not to count than take Vindi's Zlan kill off the records too.

Aye, either none, or all of the gm popped dragons are to be not considered rotation kills.

GM spawned dragons/gods should still count towards rotation.

If you want to argue that they don't, then hoss' cazic on sunday was not his normal spawn, and was not part of the rotation, so we're up for next!!

See how illogical that is?

Be fair - you had your turn - now let someone else.

Well, in the case of CT we've seen him have 5 day spawns three times in a row in the past, without a patch, so hard to say that was a GM spawn for sure... especially since the GM spawn CT was killed the day before by TR in an event.

ML has no issue with showing GM spawned Dragons as non-rotation, in all honestly neither of the two that occurred affect the rotation all that much (in the case of Sont there was 0 effect).

Once we get this ironed out, I'll make whatever adjustments are necessary to the rotation schedule up there.

Klan is alive and well as far as I know, heard he respawned after we left. Goodluck Dl.

Well not sure if you were aware, but when he respawned Vind went back to try him again but failed
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Hadn't heard that Dl, like I said Klan is up as far as I know for your folks rotation.

I agree with Sirensa, GM pop'd or not the mob was killed and should reflect as such. Except for TR's CT which wasnt the regular one.

Also, Lends is up gl with him tonight L`Malla

First I heard of this, thanks for the heads up.

I'll check with our folks on this.

Edit: Somehow this post got ahead of the post it was replying too??
    Last edited by Quintall_ML; 10-30-2001 at 12:21 PM.