Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

On Wednesday, October 31st, at 3AM PST, (11AM GMT), all servers will be brought down for a scheduled patch. The estimated downtime is 4 hours. - The EverQuest Operations Team
    ML are you going to be in North killing the 4 mobs up or in ST killing the warders? Don't want shit going to waste tonight.

Blog Entries
    Regarding NToV, I think we had originally mentioned allowing for a 24 hour waiting period to start a raid to ensure sufficient dragons would spawn.

In the case of ML, that would mean beginning the raid on Wednesday. ML should experience zero waiting for spawns if they begin on Wednesday.. waiting until Thursday will just have multiple dragons sitting around for 48 hours or so.

If ML chooses to wait until Thursday to go after other spawns outside of NToV, I think it only fair that they use their monthly day pass on NToV, as others are waiting to go in, and their delay causes others to have to wait.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

I'd hope they would have 0 wait, they're patching Wednesday

So um, prepare accordingly.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

ML wants to begin our NToV raid on Thursday.

Here is what we're prepared to do.

1) Stay out of NToV today and have Hoss/Vind split (or whatever they decide) the current NToV spawns.

2) Take our "pass" tomorrow, and begin on NToV Thursday.

If there are no objections to this, then Hoss and Vind have some spawn negotiating to do.

Agreed?

Bara

Ummm...

The one day extension was to allow for spawns to catch up. Since patch is Wednesday, ML has zero excuse not to start their NTOV raid on Wednesday.

If you are unwilling to start your raid at full spawn, I am quite sure someone else is.

ML can start tonight and pick up 4 free spawns, or start tomorrow at full spawn.

Monthly passes should not apply to a week long raid. Do your thing or let someone else.

I agree, my guild is already asking why you folks wouldnt start today, before we knew about patch that was though.

With patch I defenitly expect ML to be in there, if your unwilling to go Wends we would be more than happy.

Blog Entries
    Based on the fact that there is a patch on the 31st, I think that ML must begin their NToV raid on patch day.

Lets face it, NToV spawns are the most important spawn rotation that the guilds involved want. NToV should take 100% priority over other spawn rotations.

I realize I've changed my view a bit since my earlier post, but lets be realistic here. Hoss, Vindication, ML, and now L`malla want to hunt here, so we're talking about 1 run per month each. We can't have these raids pushed off 24 hours after a patch, ever.

If its 1 mob (ie, Yelinak, Tormax), a 24 hour pass seems acceptable, NToV is 15 mobs, and 24 hours could result in 5 or more mobs not respawning prior to a patch.

Sirensa -

In the spirit of ML's willingness to grant leeway to Hoss in ST, I don't think you'd be arguing the point.

Regardless, I wasn't talking about the "24 hour extension", I was referring to the "Monthly Pass" that we all get.

Mythic hasn't used its pass in October.

We'll be taking it tomorrow.

So, let me explain. Repops started today. We have by the NToV agreement 24 hours to wait for more spawns. We also have a 24 hour "pass" for October. That puts us up to Thursday.

Thanks.

Bara

It's Halloween folks, we'd like to not be draggin folks in there when there's tons of GM things going on, same with you I would imagine.

And remember, if you go check the Scheduled downtime, you would notice that it doesn't matter if ML starts Weds or takes the monthly extesion this time, as there is another patch due Nov. 7th, Weds.

Exactly, the 24hour pass is usable on 1 mob, not 15.

Your holding up some 500 other players by trying to push the rotation back, and keeping up this lolly gagging is absurd. You folks need to get your priorities in order and follow through not delay and waste everyones time.

To reiterate, if ML is not in NToV wends, Vindi will be.

One other thing, while we're on the subject.

Let's not get into the habit of changing the rules for rotations in mid-stream.

If we're going to change the rules, let's propose and ratify the rule change.

The rotation rules' 24 hour "extension" is fairly established. If it makes sense to change it for ToV N, I'm not saying I'm against it (makes sense, actually), but let us be rigorous in changes or amendments to existing rotations.

Ciner, we're abiding by the rules established by the IGB. If you go in there, ignoring the rules, we'll consider this an FFA act.

Bara

Blog Entries
    You really think that some lame Halloween GM event is better than NToV? That's just plain stupid.

If ML is serious about killing in NToV, you will be in the zone clearing on Wednesday, patch day. Other NToV capable guilds will be more than happy to pick up your slack on Wednesday.

Also, starting 24 hours late in this instance pushes ML over into the next patch (your 7th day would be post-patch). Using that kind of positioning to get extra spawns cannot and will not be tolerated.

You are also cutting yourself off from potential raid time in killing Vyemm/Vulak. Would ML step aside if Vyemm/Vulak aren't dead before Tuesday to let Hoss in to clean them up? I don't think so.

ML, everything points to your raid starting tomorrow. I don't see how you could cut yourself short on raid time like this, it just seems like a poor decision.

If ML isn't willing to start tomorrow because of "Halloween GM events", perhaps you should trade your NToV raid with someone who is willing to spend the week in the zone, and ML can then take the zone the following patch.

Bara. Hoss also agrees you should be there tomorrow.

If you disagree I'm happy for you but your outnumbered(not literally noone can outnumber the zerg) on this board, as such it would not be an FFA act, it would be a majority decision.

So expect ya folks to be in NToV tomorrow. Andaas and I are in agreement the 24 hour pass does not apply to 15 mobs. Meaning your thoughts or your opinions on weither or not it is a viable excuse to maximize MLs mob intake Wends/Thurs doesn't matter.

Stop wasting everyones fucking time your holding up 15 endgame mobs and hundreds of people.

So whats the deal with ML's two sontalaks? Since all other spawned mobs are counting as rotational, this means its an out of order kill?

So who is going to kill the warders before the patch? ML is going tonite, correct?

And: Whats the situation with ntov tonite, should we plan on going in?

We're not trying to "position" ourselves.

We're pretty well "positioned" right now, with the MOBs that will be up there tonight. We could get some extras, if we wanted to do so. As it stands, we were inviting Hoss and Vind to get them.

Honestly, I can't understand this thrashing. We thought Vind and Hoss would be happy to get some extra NToV dragons, not worrying about nonsense like the above.

We are following the rules, as you acknowledged in your first post about this above, Andaas.

This isn't rocket science. It was as obvious to you then, as it is to us.

This is why we have rules in the first place, so that people can't, on a whim, change their minds about what's "fair" just because it suits them.

We're abiding by the rules here, and expect everyone else to do the same.

If we want to make a change in the rules for NToV regarding a monthly extension, let's post it, and talk about it, and ratify it.

I think it's only fair.

Baramos

Perhaps Hoss and Vind could show a bit of courtesy here, instead of greed, eh?

ML has already said to go ahead and go kill the mobs spawning tonight, work it out between you, we'll go into ST.

Perhaps showing some courtesy would have ML willing to only take 6 days and leave Tuesday rather than kill 4-5 N ToV mobs on the next patch day, eh? We'll have Vyemm/Vulak dead by Sunday most likely, we've just got to test them and work em on Saturday to know for sure. Hell, they may even die on the first attempt, stanger things have happened.

As to what we think about Halloween, we think that our members fun comes first, 100%, and lots of them remember the Faydedar fight in LoIO that was, more than anything, FUN. Remember fun?

Ciner -

It doesn't matter if you and Andaas "agree" about this.

The rules are clear.

The IGB isn't an arena where a couple guilds can "team up" and agree on something just because they see it as obvious.

If you don't abide the rules of rotations, and that includes the legitimate 24 hour extension, then you are saying you want to go FFA.

If you go into NToV tomorrow, you're declaring FFA on Mythic.

Bara

Blog Entries
    And what if Vyemm and Vulak aren't dead this weekend, or dead on Tuesday?

Since you are so confident that they will be, would you be willing to let Hoss in to kill them on Tuesday should they be alive still?

That gives you 3 days by your schedule to work on them, since you plan on testing them on Saturday, then you have Sunday and Monday still to kill them. Plenty of time, right?

Wyvern:

The 2 Sontalaks I think Quintall talked about. Whatever the board as a whole decides (FFA or not FFA) is fine. I'm neutral on the subject. Quint will modify the arrangement to the board's decision.

ML will kill the Warders tonight.

NToV is between Hoss and Vind unless it gets more ridiculous here.

Andaas -

What day is the patch?