Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

L`Malla is up for the Yelinak after Hoss, not ML. Just a heads up
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

Just so we're clear here.

I don't want this to come up later.

Mythic will be in NToV up to and including Tuesday, of next week. (We'd no intention of crossing the patch boundary in the first place.)

In addition, since there is a patch coming next week, we may elect to do the dragons from the back. (Doubt it, but maybe).

This shouldn't affect anyone's MOB progression.

Bara

There are two Yelinaks up right now.

One where Vind left him last night (out by the gate in the hall), and one on the normal spawn spot.

Bara

Sounds fine Bara.

If ML says theyll be done with Ntov by next patch(tuesday ngiht) then who the hell cares when they start? next week is a patch and thus when x mob is being killed dont mean a damn thing.

I really dont think ML would try to take ntov mobs next week after a patch that falls on there 7th day. If that was there plan then I say torch the mother fuckers!

If ML plans are clearly to "be fruity festive fuckers" and kill tormax and lend and be done with ntov come tuesday night. Then I say be cool. Everyone be fonzy and stfu.

Now about this sontalak issue that Vind keeps pushing. What is the deal with that? But Vind i ask you, how many zlands did u kill Sunday? I heard reports of numerous times because Zland was spawning every hour. So before you starting preaching, make sure you are of the righteous.

14 days without smoking and chewing and every fucking day gets worse.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

L`Malla entered the rotation after it was made (10/24 was creation), hence the 'added 10/25' note there.

Work something out, all the fighting today to find out we were saying the same thing the whole time was tiring.

Anyone know if Dain's up?

Since tomorrows issues somewhat solved.

Wondering about what was decided on Sont also. We got 1 Zlan which was counted as our rotation. I'd expect ML to sit out a Sont rotation since they scored two last night.

Unsure on Zland. Not up now....hearing various people saying he was up. NK was there this morning, but claim they didn't touch him.

*shrug*

Last edited by Dlgoth Riknueth; 10-30-2001 at 04:05 PM.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Just got word, CT is up. Good luck Vind.

CT traded with ML, good luck in st/fear.

re zland and nk

Nk struggled with last attempt of talendor .... dont think unless they had help, that they could even do zland....

Just something to think about

Klandicar dead
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Lend dead
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Baramos1
    In addition, since there is a patch coming next week, we may elect to do the dragons from the back. (Doubt it, but maybe).
    My original proposition of killing Aaryonar within the 1st 48 hours of an NToV raid was less about keeping respawn tidy, and more of proving worth.

If you look back on ML's last NToV raid, ML failed to Aaryonar (who is actually one of the easier dragons back there), on their reclearing. I stand by the fact that Aaryonar should be killed within 48 hours of the raid starting. This was not intended to be a "1 time" proving of capability, but an ongoing test.

Since ML is choosing to spend the 1st day of their NToV raid killing Lend and Tormax, if Aaryonar isn't dead on Wednesday, your raid should be over.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

LOL.

No.

Bara

Yar, I know we joined 10/25 =) ML failed 10/28, Vind failed 10/29, and Hoss has yet to go. According to the rules, that would place us next after Hoss, since every guild will have had a shot since our join date. Hence my post of us being next. Don't wanna bump heads, just makin sure a clerical error doesn't force us another month down the rotation, or a week at it's current kill rate. That was a joke, btw.
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

CT Dead.

3 Warders Dead.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Baramos1
    LOL.

No.

Bara
    So Mythic isn't going to agree to the NToV standards that everyone else has agreed to?

As Baramos would say, if Mythic doesn't kill Aaryonar by the end of their raid on Thursday, and is in NToV on Friday, that will be a FFA act against Vindication.

Seriously, we have been discussing NToV for weeks. We have stated a few standards that nobody has contested. Why must ML do things against these standards? And yes, this was mentioned to you on your last NToV raid, and you went against it then as well, so this is a repeated problem with ML.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Andaas.

You're a trouble-starting lil guy aren't you.

Ok, let me make it simple.

We have made it clear - crystal clear - that we're test driving a set of rules that we can mold that we can all find reasonable.

Rohaisa already responded to the point of the "gatekeeping test" saying that once proven, it doesn't really matter.

No rules have been ratified by Mythic, and I personally think it's bogus to require people to continue to "prove" anything, just because you think we should. Mythic flat-out refuses that "clause" of the proposed set of rules, in fact, if that was your intent of the statement.

One someone's killed Aary, I don't really care what order they kill the dragons in. As a matter of courtesy, it would be nice for them to kill Aary first, but no requirement.

So, no, there's no FFA act, because there's not a ratified set of rules yet.

We haven't even really ratified how long the 7 day rule is going to last. I'm fine with letting it go on forever.

I think you find all this thrashing amusing, Andaas, with your passive-aggression. Have your fun. Doesn't change what we're doing in NToV this week, though.

Pound sand, brat.

Bara
    Last edited by Baramos1; 10-31-2001 at 12:23 AM.