Thread: hey andriana

hey andriana

It took me like 4 years, but I finally sat down and gave Deus Ex my 3rd or 4th chance. You were right this game is awesome. Or, I should say, was awesome, because I played it for like 5 hours straight for 6 days or so and completed all 3 different endings =|

JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!!

part two sucked big donkey cock
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Quote Originally Posted by Tarissa
    It took me like 4 years, but I finally sat down and gave Deus Ex my 3rd or 4th chance. You were right this game is awesome. Or, I should say, was awesome, because I played it for like 5 hours straight for 6 days or so and completed all 3 different endings =|

JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!!
    Deus Ex is an Orgasm in computer game form! I'll withhold judgement on Deus Ex 2 until after I crack open the box, and finish it.

It'll happen, sooner or later I figure.
    Rock Superstar
    Third Person View

Yeah, first game was awesome, although the whole plot line branching thing was kind of a joke really. Very little you do in 90% of the game actually affects anything, if I remember right. As long as you have a save from before the last level or two, you can do all three endings easily enough. But yeah, great game.

I never played the second one. I downloaded the demo and found it ran like shit and just felt like a shitty, poorly done console port. Which apparently, it was.

You can sort of do every ending at the end of the game by just doing all of the things it tells you, and then triggering them (one is a button, another is just walking somewhere, and the last is a different button)

I played the second one for the Xbox and was sort of underwhelmed. Something about the story seemed less intense, interesting, or immediate.