Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Way to go, Bush supporters

/shrug Bush won. The people have spoken. With that being said....

Bitch at the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaediin
    The dollar is at its weakest against the Euro than anytime since the EU started. Go figure/shrug
    Yeah, I dunno...that's what I was told. Not sure what they were comparing it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacked
    /shrug Bush won.
    Yeah...but sometimes I would who we really did vote for. I keep getting the impression he's actually a PNAC puppet. /shrug

I could have just said what was on my mind, but I went for the

omgrofllolerskates its an 8 year old image macro
    instead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1gv5m9_image0032.gif 
Views:	306 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	3526  
    Tied with Zobb, for the sexiest member of Hoss~

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    Grats on the win for censorship, big brother, big business, the wealth gap, less rights, bad science, homophobia, the union of church and state, and war over false pretense.

Wheres a good place to live in Canada?

Sorry - no exagerations. It was an american organization (I forget the name, some american health something or other) that said the death toll of unnecessary (ie non military) casualties in Iraq is now around 100,000. What, you really think the US is dropping precision bombs that are only hitting what they're supposed to? The US bombed canadian troops in Afghan for no reason. They also shot down a British plane in Iraq. And you find it hard to believe that iraqi civilians are dying by the tens of thousands?

They bomb when and where they want and yes, according to a US SOURCE, 100,000 Iraqi's that deserved that no less than the americans in NY did are now dead. Yes, it really sucked that 3000 americans died on that day. But what did it mean to Bush? Yippe me I can invade Iraq now, daddy will be so proud! I'll just lie about WMD and ties to al queda!!! Yay!!

How many Iraqi's will thank the US for what they did in the future? Quite honestly, in my opinion - none. They didn't want to be saved. They're actually sick and fucking tired of the US coming over and bombing the shit out of their neighbourhoods. Take a look at what is really happening over there. Dead US soldiers being towed behind cars in the streets and hung from street posts. I'm sorry, but they're not grateful. And for what? What is Iraq all about? Oil, greed and lies. It's not even about 9/11, Bush was told by his own people that Iraq had nothing to do with it.

Is Bush the same as Hitler? No, of course not. But he's the worst thing since, and some of you actually support that.

I found a link to the 100,000 thing, just in case you really thought I grabbed that number out of the air..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story...338749,00.html

Hoss / EQ
    ead bush supporters. thx.

ahh I see where you get your information now. I understand why you think such crap. The guardian is one of the most Anti-bush, anti-iraq, anti-american organizations out there. They actually had the gaul to call for the assassination of Bush, if any American news organization had done the same thing to Blair the US and Britian would probably be at war.

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

That link is also from an Anti-bush site, but at least they are being realistic.

Let's also say just for arguments sake that the casualties were 100k, they are not that high, but just to argue. Let's ask the 400k people we have found in mass graves if they think what the US is doing in Iraq is right, oh thats right we cant ask them, Saddam killed them.

Yeah, I dunno...that's what I was told. Not sure what they were comparing it too.
    Uhhhhmmmm, the Euro? Not sure what you mean with that. Just to give a little bit of an example, about a year and a half ago when the CDN dollar was at it's lowest against the US, it was worth about 62 cents or so. Right now it's just a touch under 83 cents, and it's setting 12 to 13 year highs every week or two. The last time the Canadian dollar was worth the same or more than the US dollar was, you guessed it, Vietnam.

Let's also say just for arguments sake that the casualties were 100k, they are not that high, but just to argue. Let's ask the 400k people we have found in mass graves if they think what the US is doing in Iraq is right, oh thats right we cant ask them, Saddam killed them.
    So basically, you're saying the US is only 1/4 as evil as Saddam? Score!

Pretty much anywhere, depends on your taste! Get a job with Bioware and move to Edmonton!

Not sure on the accuracy of this, but it made me laugh!

I've been told it's accurate, but I haven't researched the issue.

http://www.eluid.org/index.php?goto=voting

Also interesting...

http://www.oliverwillis.com/node/view/1152

And...

https://voteprotect.org/index.php?di...at=ALL&tab=ALL
    Argonah Ge'Tyah <Hoss>
    Lord Protector of Karana!

NO I AM NOT A CHICK!!!!!!! Daisiee's Avatar
    The US bombed canadian troops in Afghan for no reason. They also shot down a British plane in Iraq. And you find it hard to believe that iraqi civilians are dying by the tens of thousands?
    Thousands of Iraqi civilians have been killed in the U.S. government’s newest military adventure — estimates, difficult or impossible to independently verify due to chaos inside Iraq, range from 7,000 to 10,000 dead innocents. Add the number of Iraqi forced conscripts who died in battle, and the number climbs dramatically higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradil
    ahh I see where you get your information now. I understand why you think such crap. http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

That link is also from an Anti-bush site, but at least they are being realistic.
    Aradil, you really need to learn to read below the headlines and first few lines.

The Guardian didn't do the survey just reported a survey.

"The research was led by Les Roberts of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore."

Maybe you can give Les Roberts a call and ask him about it.

Iraqbodycount.net, as I understand, only shows the numbers reported in the media so I would question it being too realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Elidroth
    Fuck you Tilea. I vote my convictions. It's my right to choose who I wish when I wish. You have NO right whatsoever to call ME (a Bush supporter) out like this.
    You did say this on another board right Eli?

Quote Originally Posted by Elidroth
    Well.. we're now at 193 to 112.. but you can add 55 to Kerry's total cause my worthless state can't pull it's head out of it's liberal ass.

How's that for partisanship? :-)
    What exactly makes what she said wrong and what you said OK?

I would call for calm but I think people need to work out their frustrations on this, me included.

Bush gives turds a bad name. The man is stupid, and I don't just mean Wal-Mart patron stupid I mean lacking-in-that-warm-wet-light-in-his-eyes-that-most-humans-have stupid. I inwardly cringe whenever I see him speaking in public and actually cover my eyes when I see that he's about to address foreigners. It's bad enough to do it in front of us but don't make the rest of us look like retards to the entire world.

Bush is two faced. Kerry was accused of being a flip-flopper but damn if Bush doesn't take the cake. We need a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage and civil unions, but I'm not opposed to civil unions and never have been even though I did just say that. I don't want to be a nation-builder, well except in Iraq. The terrorists hate the freedoms we enjoy, so let's create laws that let us monitor what you read and wire tap your house with no warrants. We are going to find the people who knocked down these tower and bring them to justice, but I don't know where Bin Laden is and I don't care, what I never said that I didn't know where he was and that I didn't care we are firmly committed to his capture. We are going to restore integrity to the White House, Ok Cheney call your friends for a huge energy conference but keep the proceedings secret, Powell take this grad students report from 1994 and use it as the basis for our reason to invade Iraq, Rummy set up secret prisons at US military bases around the world so we can hold people we capture and never charge them. We are winning the war on terrorism and America is safer, even though we haven't made any convictions, we managed to increase recruiting of terrorist organizations, and numerous people are sneaking box cutters past our security just to show they can.

The emperor isn't just naked, he's a gibbering feces throwing monkey.
    Ruining your lands since Dec 2000.

As Forty said, the actual Iraqi casualties of 100,000 were calculated by an independant, US lead team - not some anti-bush site. The Anti-Bush sites are just all too happy to post those results.

I understand people find it hard to believe that the war in Iraq has killed so many civilians, I do too. But it's true. Your man, your president, launched a war on Iraq for reasons that did not exist. They lied because they had a personal agenda in that country and it has killed 100,000 people JUST like you and me. People who were just living out their lives, bothering nobody.

If I was a Bush supporter, I wouldn't want to believe that either. And now you've given him another 4 years.

I noticed something hilarious yesterday, but it got changed. If you went to CNN's site and went to an election link, there was this picture of bush and laura. If you chose to save the image, it said "asshole.jpg".

Around 6 hours later it said "bushlaura47" or something or other. Damn it!

If you don't believe me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	assholebush.gif 
Views:	273 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	3548  

http://www.moveon.org/censure/caughtonvideo/

This rules
    I've watched this like 5 times, it just rocks on so many levels

Comedy gold
    Argonah Ge'Tyah <Hoss>
    Lord Protector of Karana!

Hoss / EQ
    You really need to get a grasp on reality, there was this thing called the Holocaust over 1 million jews were executed, not killed or died in battle....EXECUTED. I dont care how you slice it you may think a death is a death but to me execution is a whole fucking lot different then dying in battle. We have not executed people in iraq (well now i cant in good conscious say that w/out the doubt that something on some battle field might have been a shady killing, it happens) but we sure as fuck havent executed people and everyone knew about it, let alone 1 million. How many people do you think Saddam had executed, what about castro. What you seem to realize is that Bush has never executed people like those names ive stated, you see if he did that we could have him jailed, you try jailing a dicator for having people murdered and you will end up being one of the ones executed.

Viet Nam was alot fucking worse then this war, can you tell me why we were there (if your going to look it up, please try and distinquish between the lies, truths and political reasons that are real and fake, cause they existed with that war just as much as this war) the casuality numbers in that war is just a tad bit bigger oh and they have a fucking wall that prooves the numbers, we had as much right to be there as we do in Iraq, yet bush is so bad, get a fucking clue.

on a side note, ive said i dont support bush or kerry and i believed no matter who won we all lose, however comparing him to hitler and or saying he is the worse thing since is sheer fucking stupidity.
    Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end your just fucking yourself.

Burnem Etidure

Many places are decent, our politician's suck aswell though.

Old School
    I think one of the reasons for the Hitler comparisons is the depleted uranium issue in Iraq, which many studies have shown have been responsible for raising radiation levels there to the point where it may not be possible for people to live (or fight) in Iraq for much longer. Already, some countries are considering pulling out (or not sending additional troops) because their soldiers are becoming sick...so you have to wonder about the poor people who are stuck living there (you know, the ones Bush is trying to save).

So, in effect, we've invaded a foreign country against the will of the United Nations (invoking the wrath of the world), killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians, and polluted the country to the extent that it is no longer safe to live there (but it's still safe to take the oil).

I still don't think the Hitler comparison is appropriate, myself. Hitler was motivated by hatred. Bush, and the people who control him, are motivated by greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilea
    What, you really think the US is dropping precision bombs that are only hitting what they're supposed to? The US bombed canadian troops in Afghan for no reason. They also shot down a British plane in Iraq. And you find it hard to believe that iraqi civilians are dying by the tens of thousands?
    HOLY SHIT!!!

They shot down all of one coalition plane??? /gasp One bomb went astray??? OMG!

The first year of OEF, we dropped over 25,000 bombs and flew over 50,00 mission. One bomb goes astray and one friendly aircraft is shot down (which was their own fault). Fuck me! That makes Bush a Hitler warmonger all of a sudden?

You want a comparison, look at Korea, Vietnam, or WWII and tell me how many friendly fire casualties we had. Did that make those presidents at that time Hitlers?

I've been to Afghanistan and Iraq and I voted for Bush. There's was no question. We didn't need a weak, limp wristed, fair weather opinion president in office... which is all I saw out of Kerry (who looks like Herman Munster).