Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Way to go, Bush supporters

he meant hate/fear of gay
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

Quote Originally Posted by Lonskils
    he meant hate/fear of gay
    You're absolutely correct. I lived in the south for 22 years. Now that I've been away for quite some time, it amazes me when I visit my folks just how backwoods people's beliefs and views are there. The attitudes and culture haven't changed at all in many years.

here tilea this should get it just about right

i purpose this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	its coming.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	3555  
    Ab alio spectes alteri quod feceris

How many "Civilians" have been killed, that actually were not civilians at all?

Any U.S. Military member that intentionally kills an unarmed civilian would be brought up on charges under the UCMJ(uniform code of military justice).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_39015825_iraqi_defiant_200.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	3556   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	world1.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	3557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	world7.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	3558   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iraqis-fire-machine%20guns.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	3559  
    Tied with Zobb, for the sexiest member of Hoss~

Old School
    I like that Lonskils, makes sense.

In Jesusland they can make it illegal to be gay, not teach evolution in schools, make slavery legal again, only let rich white men vote, hand out a machine gun to everyone the day they are born, put a copy of the 10 commandments in every courthouse, burn anyone that isn't Christian, and let Rupert Murdoch control the only news tv channel people are allowed to watch.

Sounds like George W. Bush's America to me.

Wink

hehe
    Vinilaa ~the~ Soulbreaker

I AM NOT A PALADIN AND I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

Lons got it. Sorry didnt make that clearer. Didnt mean a majority of the south was gay. The hate there is freakin thick in parts though.

Some of my family is from Texas around Houston. They belonged to the KKK at one point or still do...not real sure. They arent the gun toting inbreds you would picture. My cousin is a teacher and her husband is a engineer for the state of Texas DoT. They wouldnt talk to me when i brought my wife to a family reunion a few years ago. Since some of ya might not know my wife is Korean. She was pregnant at the time and the looks i got could have killed~. They havent spoken to me since then actually. Think after all these years that alot of hatred would have watered down a bit...perhaps it has though. I dont live in the south so i wouldnt know=o.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrith
    I like that Lonskils, makes sense.

In Jesusland they can make it illegal to be gay, not teach evolution in schools, make slavery legal again, only let rich white men vote, hand out a machine gun to everyone the day they are born, put a copy of the 10 commandments in every courthouse, burn anyone that isn't Christian, and let Rupert Murdoch control the only news tv channel people are allowed to watch.

Sounds like George W. Bush's America to me.
    What's sad is the majority of the population would probably see nothing wrong with this. Well, besides the slavery thing. BUT IF THEY DIDN'T LIKE IT THEY CAN JUST GO TO THE UNITED STATES OF CANADA BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT EM HERE ANYWAY AM I RITE ELI??

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneis
    It's guns, God and NASCAR!
    You forgot spring football and football season. The Bear would surely be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaediin
    Democrats have done poorly in the south in federal elections ever since LBJ gave civil rights to the blacks. How dare those federals free our blacks again!
    Easy, there big guy....less then 10% of the population could afford a slave much less thought it was right. But you can't fight money when you ain't got none. Slavery or no slavery, it didn't matter much as it didn't affect the average Southerner. Slavery wasn't even in the Top 10 issues the South had with you damn yankee bastards. You had your chance to get rid of us 140 some odd years ago, now it's bitch moan whine...

And what most Southerners haven't figured out is that Bush is a yankee son of a damn yankee carpetbagger.

Joking Joking....sorta...

he is a damn yankee though.
    Last edited by Forty; 11-04-2004 at 07:30 PM.

Hoss / EQ
    I dont care for bush, i personally think hes a moron and cant stand him. Kerry flip flops over his breakfast cereal, not someone i want in charge. Both candidates were poor, im eagerly awaiting 2008 elections cause hopefully we will have at least 1 good candidate when 2 new people run for president.

That being said, the Hitler comment was the most ignorant fucking shit ive ever heard in my gdamn life. Millions of jews were executed by this man, and millions more were killed by the war he started. There are countless of other men from all over the world that were in power of countries that ordered executions of 500,000 or more people. Saddam himself had 500,000 or more put to death, yet hes a saint compared to Bush, sorry but the comparison dont exist no matter how you try and fucking slice it, and if you honestly believe hes the worse thing to come along since Hitler you are a ignorant fucking cunt.

Hate Bush for all i care, call him a moron, point and laugh and be upset he was elected go for it dont bother me, but compare the man to hitler and say he is the worse thing since Hitler and ima call you out for being a ignorant fucking cunt.
    Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end your just fucking yourself.

Burnem Etidure

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    Bush essentialy used every stance guaranteed to get a vote. He doesn't care about the issues. He played the game to win to further the goals of the rich. He used this country's homophobia, religion, short sighted tax cuts, and fear of terrorism against us.

Well played, Mr. President.

You are wrong Eli. Let me go look it up. The euro is stronger than the US dollar atm.
    I'm aware the Euro is worth more than the dollar. Just after 9/11, the Euro was worth 1.61 US dollars. Currently it's at about 1.27 US dollars per Euro. This is the strongest the US dollar has been against the Euro in over 3 years.
    Elidroth, Overlord Skirt

Booyakasha!

HOLY SHIT!!!

They shot down all of one coalition plane??? /gasp One bomb went astray??? OMG!

I've been to Afghanistan and Iraq and I voted for Bush. There's was no question. We didn't need a weak, limp wristed, fair weather opinion president in office... which is all I saw out of Kerry (who looks like Herman Munster).
    Get a clue Kaneis. The bomb that was dropped on Canadian troops did not go astray. It hit it's target. It's target WAS the Canadian troops. If you were "there" you should already know this. Get it?

And as for "only" shooting down one coalition plane. Iraq didn't HAVE any planes TO shoot down so uhhh... it's more that just a little oversight don't you think?

Good job voting for Bush, glad to hear you think it's acceptable to have a half whit that just caused the murders of 100,000 Iraqi's as your president. Enjoy however many needless deaths he causes within the next 4 years, cause it's partly on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarissa
    DIDN'T LIKE IT THEY CAN JUST GO TO THE UNITED STATES OF CANADA BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT EM HERE ANYWAY AM I RITE ELI??
    Grats on not coming close to what I was saying. I was commenting on people saying they were leaving the country because of Bush getting re-elected. If your reaction to this is to pick up and run.. BUH BYE!
    Elidroth, Overlord Skirt

Booyakasha!

The south is mainly about God, Guns and Gays.
    It's guns, God and NASCAR!
    Jeff Gordon's gay!!!!
    Ruining your lands since Dec 2000.

Oh, and I wasn't saying Tilea was wrong. It's a war and casualties are expected. Tragic? Yes. I hate to see it happen. But the arguement made it sound like our ineptitude as a military/president was the cause of it, and the 2 obscure references weren't enough to validate that claim.
    Actually, that's exactly what I'm saying.

You're going to argue Bush's ineptitude? He lied about the reasons for invading Iraq. There were no WMD, there were no ties to Al Queda. The FBI knew this. Bush didn't care, he wanted to go anyways so he lied.

Shortly after the Bush administration went into office, Colin Powell said publically on TV that Iraq did not posess WMD and that they were not a threat. Then he changed his mind out of the blue? Don't you think someone wouldn't do a total turn around unless they were absolutely right? So where are these WMD? Where are these mystery mobile trucks pumping out chemical weapons? Oh yeah, they never existed.

And yes, I'm sorry to say but it is ineptitude that has lead to the casualties in Iraq. You can find a couple thousand "acceptable" if you want, but 100,000? Sorry but that's ineptitude at it's glorified best.

NO I AM NOT A CHICK!!!!!!! Daisiee's Avatar
    Thuggo your such a twat. Its F.A.G. - Fans Against Gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilea
    Iraq didn't HAVE any planes TO shoot down so uhhh...
    Well, they did send 125 combat planes to Iran during the first go around...for safe keeping. Not sure who "owns" them now though. But yes, they didn;t launch any aircraft this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnemWizfyre
    Hate Bush for all i care, call him a moron, point and laugh and be upset he was elected go for it dont bother me, but compare the man to hitler and say he is the worse thing since Hitler and ima call you out for being a ignorant fucking cunt.