Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Way to go, Bush supporters

Wink

Forty said what I would have.
    Vinilaa ~the~ Soulbreaker

I AM NOT A PALADIN AND I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

I give up. I guess the old addage that arguing on the internet is waste of time is true. You guys have your opinion, much of which I do agree with, but unfortunately you don't want to see things in any other way. This will be my last words on this issue, I hope you all have a good day and may you find some happiness in your lives.

I hope you all have a good day and may you find some happiness in your lives
    Happiness is watching Kerry fade away.
    Tied with Zobb, for the sexiest member of Hoss~

Old School
    The irony of all this is that the people here complaining about Bush supporters are only doing so because they love this country, and the people in it, and they can't stand the fact that so many of their fellow countrymen have been brainwashed into supporting a man who actively pursues an agenda contrary to their best interests.

Unless you are someone earning an extremely high income, or involved in the defense or oil industry (and could care less about the death of hundreds of thousands of people), or so brazenly neo-Christian that you want to see America turned into a religious state, it is absolutely ludicrous to support George W. Bush.

The simple fact of the matter is that most of the people who are voting for Bush are supporting someone who is going to affect their lives in a negative way. It's like watching jews vote for Hitler...and, I'm sorry, but some people aren't comfortable standing on the sidelines and watching it happen.

Bush is not a stupid person, compare your accomplishments to his, and see how it compares. Don't say he had his daddy, plenty of people with rich/smart/talented parents make nothing of themselves.
    *shrug* He comes from one of the most powerful, established, and connected families in your country. Period. His accomplishments are actually incredibly pitiful (other than becoming President, I won't argue that's not so easy to do, connections or no) if you look at what he accomplished his entire life. One bankrupt company bailed out by daddy's friends after another. He was a C student his entire life. He was an alcoholic, partying frat boy until he was in his mid to late 30's.

I wouldn't say Bush is stupid, he's obviously not. He's not sophisticated, well spoken, well read, or a whole bunch of other things. But I think he's at the very least clever and shifty.

I give up. I guess the old addage that arguing on the internet is waste of time is true. You guys have your opinion, much of which I do agree with, but unfortunately you don't want to see things in any other way. This will be my last words on this issue, I hope you all have a good day and may you find some happiness in your lives.
    I am not sure why you feel this way, have you suddenly started agreeing with the other side? Why should we toss our own convictions and opinions to the side any more than you should?

And dammit Scrith, no more Hitler allusions!

Waste of Bandwidth
    Urbana - Champaign Illinois / Pullman Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis
    Happiness is watching Kerry fade away.
    wtf get out of spokane and move back to hick ville.
    You're Ghey

A Hero of the Seven Suns Torrid's Avatar
    If you mock someone's viewpoint, you do nothing but strengthen it in their mind while weakening your own. And it's mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpickle
    wtf get out of spokane and move back to hick ville.
    First off, wtf! hick ville? I'm well traveled...Russia, Japan, England, Saudi, South Africa, Austrailia, Germany, France, Guam, Thialand, India, Libia, Brazil, China, Korea...you get the point, so I will stop there.

Second, I am getting the fuck out of Spokane...this assbackwards po-dung pos town can blow me, fucking mullets >.<

Third, Pickle! how are ya man, thought you like faded away too. BTW what in god's name are you doing in Pullman?

PM da Troll~

Just so happned to have a pic relating to "The" pickle,...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kerry-pickle.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	3567  

AND! It is a shame that we will never know the "Plan"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kerry-plan.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	3568  

Now It's all just rumors, but I don't want to leave you Demojunkies hang'in...

Rumor has it, that Hillary will run for Pres in '08' & Bill might have interest in being the head of the U.N. I could see it, far fetched yes, but I could see it. I don't think she would be out of the picture for Pres, and with Bill's diplomatic skills, I could see him in the U.N.

Food for thought in anycase, personally, I wouldn't be against it.

Hillary will never get the democratic nomination.
    Ruining your lands since Dec 2000.

Please don't encourage McPickle...=/

And more food for thought....Wonder what will happen when the people of Iraq elect a Iraq government that asks the US to leave which is very possible.

Plus, unless wmd are found between now and this spring, Blair will be gone and most likely will be replaced with someone that is less tolerant of US policy. Wonder how long the British will stick around.

Waste of Bandwidth

hey

I'm not in Pullman anymore~ I got accepted to Illinois at URbana Champaign for graduate study in Elec / Computer Engineering so I'm there for a while. I quit EQ when I moved here.. and left pullman /cry. I had a wiz on rallos and stuff but my accnt is just sitting there boo.

Anyways, back on topic! Bush sux! rawr!

40 I luv you. Lets pickle.

BTW Whats your characters name in EQ Azis?
    You're Ghey

Waste of Bandwidth

omg

Azis you're in spokane doing pharmacy?? Do you know a Jason Brouillard? (sp)
    Playing EQ2 right now... good friend of mine!
    You're Ghey

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpickle
    BTW Whats your characters name in EQ Azis?

LIGHT!!!

Waste of Bandwidth
    omg wtfux. I forgot~
    You're Ghey

I've had more birthdays than Strom Thurman! Zappo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilea
    Get a clue Kaneis. The bomb that was dropped on Canadian troops did not go astray. It hit it's target. It's target WAS the Canadian troops. If you were "there" you should already know this. Get it?

And as for "only" shooting down one coalition plane. Iraq didn't HAVE any planes TO shoot down so uhhh... it's more that just a little oversight don't you think?
    I WAS there when it happened and it wasn't the objective of that mission. The pilot thought he was being fired on when he saw flashes from a ground training exercise. He was told not to drop the bomb but did anyway. It was his error, not some secret conspiracy of President Bush to kill 4 Canadians.

And Forty is right, Iraq did have approximately 120 planes that they moved to Iran, so there was always a threat.

Okay, first off, Iraq? Canada hasn't had any soldier in Iraq since the first Gulf War. It was Afghanistan. Second, we beat this issue to death awhile back, or at least me and Elidroth did. Eventually he admitted that I was totally right and he was wrong, right man?

Actually, I take that back, pretty sure there was half a dozen or so officers on exchange with the US military that WERE in Iraq, and there are also a handful of Canadian citizens in the US Marines and other branches. I've read about at least 3 or 4 from Alberta alone, two them being natives. I wasn't aware that the fast track way for American citizenship was to fight for the Marines, but I guess that's one of the rewards so to speak.

Either way, the friendly fire thing was Afghanistan.