Thread: Good bye but not forgotten

Registered User Geranon Morrowind's Avatar
    Nappa Vally CA (School) / Lake Tahoe NV (Home)

Post Good bye but not forgotten

Hoss,

Well after checking for this weeks smallville on Kirynos post, as usual, I ran past the main page and noticed Andaas' message. Whether anyone will read this or not is beyond me, but I'd thought I'd say something short.

Hoss gave me my first love with MMORPG's, from back in the day on Solusek Ro, when we killed the Avatar of Fear for the first time in Cazic Thule, until the fiasco on Druzzil that lead to me leaving the guild and moving on. I've played several mmorpg's since, and none have ever been the same. While I wish that I had been given a second chance, since then I've nearly finished my bachelors degree in Computer Science, I graduate in 2.5 months, and I've essentially stopped playing most games and started living RL, and enjoying its benefits.

I just wanted to say Thank you Hoss, thank you for the experiences I will never forget, and thank you for the friendships I still take with me from my time with all of you. It was one hell of a ride. Good Luck to all of you and any choices for future endeavors.

Geranon Morrowind (From the beginning to end, always the same druid)
    -James

Hi!

Hi Geranon. Long time no see my friend. Glad to see you are doing well and things coming together for you. Was a pleasure playing with you when you first came back till the time i last talked to ya.

Hey Geranon

/hug

Keep chuggin along with school. It's a hard road, filled with hurdles that seem impossible... but one day, it'll be worth it.

If you ever need someone to talk to, i'm your druid

kirynos@gmail.com

~kiry... "Kiting Karana while 200 people rez" "Negative Attitude" "Demoralizing" "Uninvolved" "Stealing your Lunch Money!"