Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Oh yeah, Yelinak dead 11/7.

Done to here.

At the time that Sows posted NI didn't get to Trak - the emergency patch had NOT been announced. Would be a normal montly extension. You can hardly blame them for an emergency patch being announced after they requested their additional day. It's unfortunate a spawn was wasted, but it wouldn't be the first time something unfortunate like that happened.

Rohaise calm down. There is nothing wrong with using a guilds monthly extension.

And stop "thinking" everyone "technically passes" on mobs.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Actually, Roh's post was at least partly my fault. I didn't have a chance to post on our board last night about Sows chatting with me prior to talking with Ciner.

I had told him then there shouldn't be any issues, but to follow up with whatever guild was following them (Vind in this case).

Anyhow, don't get upset with Roh, I dropped the ball on our end there.

And Roh don't get too upset with Sows, he was going with normal stuff before it was even known there would be an emergency patch.

Naggy up: 8:15am PST

Xorshaik is organizing an impromptu Naggy raid tonight, so log your twinks on and go help.

IG failed on Doze last night. >
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Plz add NI to Doze, Zland, and Kland rotations...thanks
    Lylala Raindancer
    Hierophant, daughter of Tunare
    "Druids do it better!"

Regarding Trak:

1) If this was their monthly pass, then splendid. But that wasn't said before I made my original post.

2) Thanatoz, I have no idea what you mean by:

And stop "thinking" everyone "technically passes" on mobs.

If a guild is up for a mob, and the mob is up, and they do not communicate their intent to use their monthly pass, and they do not kill it, then the logical conclusion is that they missed their turn.

It's all about communication and consideration for the hundreds of others (literally in this case) who are waiting for that mob.

But this is all moot now because of:

3) Speaking of communication, as you can tell from Quintall's post, it was definitely lacking from my perspective, as his conversation with Sows was not revealed to me until just now. I've taken steps to ensure this won't happen again from ML.

Sows, I apologize for my misinformed post.

Lylala,

No offense intended, but perhaps NI should cut it's teeth a bit on Zland before trying Klan. Klan isn't the same mob you faced in the past incarnation of your guild, his upgrade was considerable.

I'll put you on his rotation, just a suggestion to think about though.

I think certain rotated mobs should have a Gatekeeper mob for them. Mobs that are comparable to what they will be going up against.

here is some of my examples

Vind for Statue
    Statue for Tormax

Trak for Velk
    Velk for Zlan and Doze
    Zlan for Klan and Lend

Then after that Id say youve proven yourself pretty much. Dunno just an idea.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

If you can handle a bit harsher fear and an unresistable 400pt AE that dispells a buff and you can't hide from it (at least we haven't found a way *shrug*) I say go for it Lylala. Only way to learn is to try.
    Rezz

Jesus on the dashboard
    Whenever it feels right

Dozer down 11/8

trak down

11/8 ~8:30 pm CST

and i apologize for one going to waste, unfortunately I was out most of last nite and the E-patch was (as was said here earlier) announced after I arranged with ciner to use our extension.
    Last edited by Sows McBuff; 11-08-2001 at 08:59 PM.
    -S McB

Well we got fucked kinda hard tonight...had a hiccup on lend and well, 3/4th of the guild was bound in kael and couldnt log in for almost an hour due to the ..excessive amount of people in the zone...

Lost a lot of people due to it and it left us with an attempt on Len with absolutely no damage, 1 shaman, 1 enchanter..etc...

SO I'd like to do lend tomorrow...I'd PREFER not to have to use the pass on it since it techincally wasnt OUR fault that we couldn't get online...it was the massive amount of people in kael causing people to receive "You Have been disconnected" before even entering Kael....
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Blog Entries
    I heard nothing of Kael going down last night (oh wait, that delayed our raid on the Statue ).

Cazic and Statue down 11/8.

Yelinak / Sleeper's weren't touched, thanks Kael.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

so whats the deal with rotations in respect to the kael stuff?

Lend, Tormax, yel, and warders still up?

Dunno about that being the case Dlgoth, but I wasn't online last night. I do know that some ML folks got booted from Kael and couldn't get back in for about ten minutes, and when they did, the zone had not dropped as all the mobs that had been killed had not respawned.

What is 'an excessive amount of people' anyway? Seen ToV with almost 150, EC with almost 200, Seb with over 150, for example, without having people get held out of the server. The other night with the Halloween stuff, Rathe Mountains hit 208 people before I left...and it wasn't even primetime yet.

An Excessive amount of people was at least 100+ ML all standing around the same area, plus Hoss's crew for Vind/statue which was booted out for the most part. Not to mention the miscellaneous people in the zone.

I'm not trying to make excuses here, I've accepted our losses without a problem on the IGB in the past, but when I cant log in for over an hour due to a zone being congested, and I have people logging left and right because they cant get on their main chars, I'm not a happy camper.
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

Lets get facts straight before finger pointing, shall we?

ML had 65ish people in Kael. There was a Network hiccup when it came to the Kael Zone.

Prexus had the SAME problem last night.

I fail to see how 65 ML in a zone will cause problems, but when there are 65 L`Malla, or 65 Vindi or whatever other guild in the zone, there are no problems
    -Selice Valorheart
    High Priestess of Mythic Legion