Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rotation Schedule

Fine fine whatever, we'll all dance around each other in bliss and say it was VI's fault. I don't care. Either way I'm not getting penalized for something that was beyond our control is my point...
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

So then what you are saying is that because ML coulnd't get more than 1 or 2 of our key classes online for our Tormax fight, we should be able to redo it to, since they logged because of server issues as well?

Not sure this flies Dlgoth, we've all been bitten by server bugs in the past and just licked our wounds while moving to the next thing. Especially since Hoss had no issue killing Statue, they were simply delayed a bit according to a previous post.

Whatever fine call it our freaking pass for the month then
    70 Rogue/GM of L`Malla

By that we'll assume you mean your extension. So noted, good luck on Lend and Yelinak tonight L`Malla.

Is Hoss using their monthly extension for last night's missed ST?

Or are they just calling it a "Pass" and going today (since they are up again anyway after trading with Vindication last week)?

Since still you're up either way, I just wanted to be clear on how it was being handled.

Originally posted by Rohaise
    Is Hoss using their monthly extension for last night's missed ST?

Or are they just calling it a "Pass" and going today (since they are up again anyway after trading with Vindication last week)?

Since still you're up either way, I just wanted to be clear on how it was being handled.
    No. We are not using our monthly extension for ST. Why would we, if as you say, we are up for the mobs again tonight? That would be a wasted extension. And illogical.

Hoss is not going to try to scam a free second day chance at ST.

Our interpretation of the rotation schedule puts ML up for warders tonight.

Actually, Hoss is up for Warders tonight, not ML. Hoss gets two turns in a row because they traded with Vindication.

Rotation before last night:

ST Warders - ML (11/7), Vind (T-Hoss 11/6), Hoss (T-Vind)

Hoss and Vindication traded on 11/6.

I.E.:

Recall that Rotation is ML->Vind->Hoss

Rotation 1 ------ 10/30 - ML
    Rotation 1 ------ 10/31 - Vindication
    Rotation 1 ------ 11/6 - Vindication (Traded with Hoss)

Rotation 2 ------ 11/7 - ML
    Rotation 2 ------ 11/8 - Hoss (Made the above trade with Vindi) (Passed)
    Rotation 2 ------ 11/9 - Hoss

Rotation 3 ------ 11/15 - ML
    Rotation 3 ------ 11/21 - Vindication
    Rotation 3 ------ 11/27 - Hoss

etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it to be ML's turn, but it's technically Hoss's. Vindication got to go twice in a row because they traded with you. Now Hoss goes twice in a row and Vindication loses that turn since they took it earlier.

Last night you were using the Vindication spot you traded for.

So again my question:

Are you using last night as your monthly pass, and going tonight + next spawn too?

Or are you counting last night as a missed opportunity and just going today in your normal rotation spot.

Edit: Clarity
    Last edited by Rohaise; 11-09-2001 at 01:36 PM.

*brain explodes*

Last night we counted as a pass.

Guess we'll have to squeeze them in tonight after Tormax.

If we wind up pass/fail tonight, then they are ML's tomorrow. We'll not be using our extension for either of these turns.

Originally posted by Thanatoz
    Wasnt able to get to trak. got hung up on things in fear and it got late. So u can mark IG down for a pass on trak.

also we never passed on doze...we failed

If IG is getting marked as a pass for this, mark VE as a pass also on our previous attempt. We had the exact same problem - Trak kept getting stuck, no GMs around to reset him.

Sirensa -

Ok thanks.

I had a feeling there would be some confusion with a trade in a 3-way rotation. Just wanted to make sure we're all on the same wavelength now.

Blog Entries
    You guys having the issues with Trakanon... this may help.

Trakanon will stand in 1 position for 20 minutes at a time. This includes standing at 1 of his 2 patrol points, or anyplace else in his lair area.

That means that he may appear to camp corpses, or whatever, but you just need to give him his 20 minutes to move on (and that 20 minutes starts when he becomes unaggro). After 20 minutes, he should reset to one of his normal patrol points.
    Firanja - Medicor Mortuus
    Andaas Taranis - Druidicus Corpsus
    Andae - Clericus Inanimis

Originally posted by Thanatoz
    I think certain rotated mobs should have a Gatekeeper mob for them. Mobs that are comparable to what they will be going up against.

here is some of my examples

Vind for Statue
    Statue for Tormax

Trak for Velk
    Velk for Zlan and Doze
    Zlan for Klan and Lend

Then after that Id say youve proven yourself pretty much. Dunno just an idea.

I disagree STRONGLY.

- When you get on a rotation, there is already a two to six week wait before you get your shot.

- It would be possible to camp the Gatekeeper mobs to keep someone one off a rotation.

- Gatekeepers may only drop stuff that's low priority for the guild in question. Forcing a guild to change its priorities is ridiculous.

- Just because GuildX thinks mobA is harder than mobB, doesn't mean that's true for other guilds.

- Finally, we simply don't have a problem with incapable guilds getting on rotations.

Originally posted by Andaas
    You guys having the issues with Trakanon... this may help.

Trakanon will stand in 1 position for 20 minutes at a time. This includes standing at 1 of his 2 patrol points, or anyplace else in his lair area.

That means that he may appear to camp corpses, or whatever, but you just need to give him his 20 minutes to move on (and that 20 minutes starts when he becomes unaggro). After 20 minutes, he should reset to one of his normal patrol points.

This is not true anymore.

Trak was stuck for 20 HOURS on our last attempt. GM finally reset him (gee thanks for the fast response).

Then he got stuck again. Camped us for a full hour. We trained him away to the bridge. Waited a full 30 minutes, he didnt move. Logged in a rogue in the tunnels, out of Trak's sight. Boom aggro. Trak stuck in the tunnels again.

I dont care what Trak has done in the past, he's not doing it now. And GM service = ZERO, at least for VE.

Grazel,

Than wasn't saying Trak got stuck, he was saying they didn't get finished in time in PoF.

Yes what Quintall said.
    Thanatoz the Tyrant

Sont dead 11/9 as well as Vyemm/Vulak

Repop will go...
    First day:
    Eashen, Aary, Fesh, Dag, Kroy, Kio, Mir
    Second day:
    Zlex Sev Cek Jor Nev Vyemm Vulak

We really should lower the week thats "needed" to clear NToV hehe. I think Hoss usually has it done in 2-3 days, Vindi also has np with this. Can we make it 4 days perhaps?

Did ML get Klandicar last night or p/f?

its now the third day since patch and no one has touched warders, Vind is now up correct?

ST Warders - ML (11/7), Vind (T-Hoss 11/6), Hoss (T-Vind P1-11/8)

As well, looking for a klan status, seems to be up but not sure if its repop or same one as yesterday.

Lend died 11/9, I guess we passed on Yel.

VE lead the Naggy drop last night, so he's down, 10PM EST.

Bring on Ragefire!